Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard and Jennifer Aniston??

I have just read in the mirror,uk that Jennifer and Gerard are dating?? :whome2:

Could this be true? What do you think, GALS?

I'm not so sure I believe that rumor, but you never know.... :hearts:

Dane

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything is possible Dane, but I sincerely doubt it. I think it's the same kind of thing that happened with Cameron Diaz....

hugs,

Sue

As he himself said about this kind of "reporting" : -So if I'm taking my dog for a walk I'm...........it ??

He wears his heart on his sleeve and is VERRA verbal as we all know ;)

The moment HE feels like showing the world his queen of hearts I'm sure we'll be in

abso :fook: in'lutely NO DOUBT!

Hugs from me :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

I tend to not read Mags as they are filled with well read my signature.

Who is with who and what's happening in so and so marriage I see as none of my business.

In less it's a soap digest which tell me of the storyline for the week to come. Gardening, fitness or something along that line. I tend not to buy the rest.

Posted Image You know what I think about rumors and even if it were true...he's a man...she's a woman...she likes tall guys...he likes...well pretty gals...Posted Image I say GO FOR IT!

Yes I saw that to...

DANE

He did mention that he is kind of dating a girl from New York on the Marie Claire UK magazine interview.....hummmm

LV

:( She is so not his type!

Hows it not his type. She a beautiful lady and gerard likes pretty ladies :)

I doubt its true, but if it was i would be happy for them.

Gerard is friends with alot of women and you know what the papers are like, if he even glances at people he's dating them :lalala:

Doubt its true, but if it was good luck to them lol

Anything is possible Dane, but I sincerely doubt it. I think it's the same kind of thing that happened with Cameron Diaz....

hugs,

Sue

It is exactly the same thing like Gerry and Cameron Diaz. He and Cameron just happened to be in the exact same spots at the same date. DIdnt GB clarify this? And as he also stated, that just because your in the same place at the same time doesnt mean anything (dont remember exact words). Same with Jennifer. What is the old sayin....here we go again...its things like this that gets people into trouble....

According to this article, Gerry's dating a woman in NYC...

and the start of the rumor with JA was because they were seen together at a party during TIFF....

as nicely summed up, tounge-in-cheek in this article.

Gerry likes to 'flirt', but he's not dating or involved with every woman with whom he's seen! ;)

Gerry likes to 'flirt', but he's not dating or involved with every woman with whom he's seen! ;)

If only Lisa and Moira (and a few others ;) )could say it were so!!! :lmao:

But seriously, an excellent reminder, Lady VonKinkilla!

:( She is so not his type!

Hows it not his type. She a beautiful lady and gerard likes pretty ladies :)

I doubt its true, but if it was i would be happy for them.

Gerard is friends with alot of women and you know what the papers are like, if he even glances at people he's dating them :lalala:

Doubt its true, but if it was good luck to them lol

Don't get me wrong, I like Jennifer Aniston. I think she is a beautiful accomplished woman, however she seems to be missing a warmth and spirituality that Gerry should have in a woman. Especially since he seems to be searching for this in his life right now. I wish them both luck with this, living in a fish bowl as most stars do, it's not easy. Edited by Beautiful Dreamer89

Yes I saw that to...

DANE

He did mention that he is kind of dating a girl from New York on the Marie Claire UK magazine interview.....hummmm

LV

Not to change the subject...but can someone tell me....is it the October issue of Marie Clare?

Katie, You mean he's NOT dating Lisa and Moira? what???????? I saw him with them??? LOL

Love your new siggie by EM!!!

OK..OK..I confess.....since our encounter at TIFF where Gerry and I locked eyes in the isle....we have secretly been dating. Don't worry ladies....he's in good hands!!!!!

:lookin:

Just from out of left field, I doubt it. I really can't figuer out Jennifer's type but Gerry Butler isn't even on the long list. No way do I see the lady on any of Gerry;\'s lists. Only my view but she seems a bit cold and calulating (believe me no offense) just an impression or very teightly reigned in. Gerry's girl has to be able to hit him off the side of the head, make him laugh, pay attention and then be serious. Just joking around the humidity is pretty high.

Just from out of left field, I doubt it. I really can't figuer out Jennifer's type but Gerry Butler isn't even on the long list. No way do I see the lady on any of Gerry;\'s lists. Only my view but she seems a bit cold and calulating (believe me no offense) just an impression or very teightly reigned in. Gerry's girl has to be able to hit him off the side of the head, make him laugh, pay attention and then be serious. Just joking around the humidity is pretty high.

:D I completely agree with you and very well stated. And it is very humid here, talking about Gerry makes it even hotter! Edited by Beautiful Dreamer89

Sandra, when you get done with Gerry................:fook: you'll never get done with him! Why didn't you say anything!!!

I think Jennifer would be a great match, however it does make having children tougher because of her age.

I don't understand why everyone says such bad things about Jennifer. If you notice when the paps are all over Gerry, he grimaces quite a bit, imagine whereever Jen goes, they are hounding her about her ex.

If you look at her history in the last 10 years, she never really dated a lot of men and she got married to the man she fell in love with. Just like any normal girl. Look at Angelina's history? Billy Bob, Jennifer Imuzi or whatever.

I think Gerry and Jennifer have similar self deprecating personalities. I don't think they are dating. I think they just got linked together because they are both good looking, the same age, single and in the same area.

When and if Gerry ever gets serious about anyone, we will never know it.....until HE is ready to go public with the news. Until then, let the rumors fly - they are all worth just about as much as last week's newspapers! (Besides, whomever he is seeing isn't any of my business - I KNOW it isn't me! Dang!)

Suzie

It would be a very interesting geometric pattern: Gerry and Angelina during filming of Tomb Raider, with Jennifer and Brad together. Then Brad and Angelina get together, leaving Jennifer available to find Gerry, closing the circle...or is it a quadrangle? Or four sides of an isoscales triangle? Who mentioned geometry, anyway!

:wave: