Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard and Jennifer Aniston??

:funnyup: Geometry? No I think the word of the hour is Jennifer! Just my 2 cents.....I love her! She deserves a good man that will love her and stay true to her! I do think that when Gerry does find that certain someone ...he will defintely be a faithful and true companion! Oh...and did I mention "Hot"?

:kisswink: Frannie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend has been trying to convince me of this for about a week now and I keep telling her that I don't believe it's true. Who knows what is true but I hope this rumor is that - not true.

Cassie

He did mention that he is kind of dating a girl from New York on the Marie Claire UK magazine interview.....hummmm

LV

Yeah that's what I was thinking so its probably like the Cameron Diaz thing

Michele

OK..OK..I confess.....since our encounter at TIFF where Gerry and I locked eyes in the isle....we have secretly been dating. Don't worry ladies....he's in good hands!!!!!

:lookin:

Oh that explains it :p

Ohio, New York- same difference

You're too funny :)

Michele

Edited by rosesheart36

:funnyup: Geometry? No I think the word of the hour is Jennifer! Just my 2 cents.....I love her! She deserves a good man that will love her and stay true to her! I do think that when Gerry does find that certain someone ...he will defintely be a faithful and true companion! Oh...and did I mention "Hot"?

:kisswink: Frannie

Yes Jennifer deserves a GOOD man after what she's been through with Brad.

I believe Gerard is a ONE woman man, that he is faithfull and that the special someone ( when he finds her) will get all of him...heard and soul. It is going to be wonderfull to se the look in his eys when he does find her because I don't think he will be able to hide his feelings, his eyes always gives him away.

Dane :hearts:

Hmmmm....what do I think of this? Wait a minute, I'm thinking.....hmmmmm ....... still thinking...... :confused:

I think that I don't think anything about it one way or the other. He's single, she's single, who he dates or doesn't date is none of my business unless he chooses to go public with it at sometime. I don't know her at all (what she is like as a person) - except that I believe she was deeply hurt by Brad and Angelina. I think she must be a truly good friend (no pun intended) since she and Courtney Cox have remained real BFFs for years. Beyond that, nope, there is nothing beyond that for me.

I accepted from the very start of my fandom that I would never be dating him, so it is quite irrelevant to me who might be and I will trust that he is very capable of making his own choices in the matter.

Well I'm back home safe and sound and can't believe it's been just over a week since I met Gerry and it did not take him long to cheat on me!!!! About 10 hours+ to be precise. The fact all the articles are saying the same stuff with nothing new they are just copying off the original alleged sighting is enough for me to know this is BS. I find it quite laughable some have even said they have been secretly seeing each other for weeks. To be honest this could practically be word for word the same as the Cameron stuff.

I don't doubt if they were both at the Park Hyatt on Sunday that they would end up talking - they both have production companies - and I imagine TIFF is very much used for networking. Whilst Jennifer may not exactly have lit up the big screen since leaving friends she probably has alot of good contacts. What I would like to know is what does he do with the lovely handler Danielle whilst he is flirting the town up as she went with him Sunday night. Do the handlers of the stars huddle together in one corner and make small talk until its time to go!!!.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

It seems to me that fringe media sees it as their job to match up single celebs. Hell, they match up non-single celebs too. I think they are a desperate as a matchmaker, but not because they want the two people together, but because they are desperate for a story. True or not. I can see them thinking up a combo name now. *insert eye roll*

I guess its human nature to speculate, but really, it doesn't matter. What we think about anyone he is with should not make the slightest difference to him.

Hmmmm....what do I think of this? Wait a minute, I'm thinking.....hmmmmm ....... still thinking...... :confused:

I think that I don't think anything about it one way or the other. He's single, she's single, who he dates or doesn't date is none of my business unless he chooses to go public with it at sometime. I don't know her at all (what she is like as a person) - except that I believe she was deeply hurt by Brad and Angelina. I think she must be a truly good friend (no pun intended) since she and Courtney Cox have remained real BFFs for years. Beyond that, nope, there is nothing beyond that for me.

I accepted from the very start of my fandom that I would never be dating him, so it is quite irrelevant to me who might be and I will trust that he is very capable of making his own choices in the matter.

Great post, Susan.

I know Gerry is never gonna be mine and guess what I never wanted him to be mine because I wouldn't trade my hubby for anyone.

I just like to watch the man act and he is great in interviews and I adore writing and reading his characters.

I rarely get in the gossip or rumor sections unless something catches my eyes. As a long time fan of Jennifer Aniston this did.

I have been an even longer fan of her father who is on my Soap Days Of Our Lives. In fact Steve and Kayla in my siggy . He was their greatest Nemesis in the 80s.

Who or what Gerry does in his private life is none of mu business.

Now I am not all high and mighty and I won;t lie if I see Razzi Pics over to the side over there I do look.

I don't purchase tabloids or go to tabloids sites, because I am too poor and I am too lazy.

I want Gerry to be happy.

To me happy includes marriage and children, but to Gerry it may not.

Anyways Peace, Love, and Happiness to all of Gerry's fans and to Gerry.

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

Oh and Dawn the combo name is easy I use it in reference to my fan fic because of using Gerry and Jen Ellison in multiple fan fics. Gennifer or Jerry. No. I do not want them to be a couple in real life either. Unless they wanted it, but I love writing them together and would love to see them in a movie together again, each other's love interest not necessary.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

What I would like to know is what does he do with the lovely handler Danielle whilst he is flirting the town up as she went with him Sunday night. Do the handlers of the stars huddle together in one corner and make small talk until its time to go!!!.

Moira

So - O'k - you got to see him/them up close and personal - so just what does a "handler" handle???? and when and where? Inquiring minds want to know, you know? :yummy: :yummy:

A handler is just like an assistant or PA I expect. She gets him to places on time, she finds him when he has gone awol and misses his plane, she vets who can get close to him and who cannot at public appearances and she probably picks up his laundry while she'd at it ha ha.

Now who wouldn't want that job. I often wonder if Alan vets these people so they are not Gerry's type ha ha!!!!!

Moira

I'd like to be his "handler"!

Oh not me because then I would have to in and amongst all that crowd. Paparazzis blinding me with flash bulbs. Telling HRH he had to move a long. See sad looks in fan's eyes when he couldn't pose for every picture or sign every autograph, witnessing fans doing something as stupid as pinching his cheeks. No No No not for Tracy.

The only thing I envy is the pay check with my broke arse.

Celebrity is not for me and handling them sure ain't.

Love ya,

Tracy :wuv::kiss:

I'm with Tracy. I couldn't stand to be the one to pull him away from his fans espcially. He certainly abides by her wishes, is she is the one I keep seeing him with at premiers. He helps her do her job.

Moira, please define vets.

I have just read in the mirror,uk that Jennifer and Gerard are dating?? :whome2:

Could this be true? What do you think, GALS?

I'm not so sure I believe that rumor, but you never know.... :hearts:

Dane

I don't think so. The wording used is the same as was used when trying to connect Gerry and Cameron Diaz and we know he said that he was not dating Cameron.

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

I have my doubt that there is anything to this--we know he was seen with Jennifer A. at some

of the TIFF parties. Because Gerry is a very physical demonstrative person, he would be

most apt to touch, take a hand, or otherwise seem to be in an "imtimate" conversation.

The paparazzi love that and make what they want to see out of the situation.

Personally, whoever Gerry dates or marries, is up to him, but I hope it is not a big name

major movie star. Those marriage rarely last, but of course, his could be the exception.

I would wager that one of the reasons that Gerry is a bit reluctant to marry is his fear of

failure at that or at most anything. I wish him much love and happiness--he certainly does

deserve it!!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Judy

Hi Moira,

Isn't there a Danielle who works for Gerry's production company? Was she the woman Gerry was photographed with leaving the Waverley Inn a few months ago?. These pics were posted and discussed on most of the fansites. She is very lovely. I believe his P.A.'s name is Joy. This is only what I have read mind you LOL I remember Gerry being linked to Jennifer Anniston before and it stated that they were 'good friends'. I was reading in a mag just today that Jen wants to get pregnant before she turns 40 on her next birthday. IMO if Jen and Gerry did hook up they would make the most beautiful babies with the prettiest, most amazing eyes.

Hi Robyn

Here is a link to a pic Danielle is in. She is the girl in the flowery dress and white boots in the background. I am not aware it is the same woman that was with him twice at the waverly Inn.

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/festivals/t...misc/2.jpg.html

Shirshan

The definitions of vets is short for vetting ie the process of approving ie he possibly approves anyone who works for Gerry and as we know Gerry's type seems to be tall, leggy, brunette, sometimes exotic looking, sometimes not so I guess anyone who looks like that may not get very far as I expect whoever does hire his staff will probably go for the opposite of what Gerry goes for in order for the relationship to remain uncomplicated and business like at all times even if whoever does get the job fancies the pants off himLOL!.

Moira

Don't worry - I got it! :kisswink: And I wouldn't mind handling him, either.

As for this "report", of course it's poppycock. Like Erik's Ebony Eyes said, and Moira, it's almost verbatim what was said about CD (right down to the thigh thing), and the stories are just repeating themselves.

If and when it's real love for Gerry, he'll let the world know. He's way too demonstrative to keep it hidden for very long.

Lisa

Don't worry - I got it! :kisswink: And I wouldn't mind handling him, either.

As for this "report", of course it's poppycock. Like Erik's Ebony Eyes said, and Moira, it's almost verbatim what was said about CD (right down to the thigh thing), and the stories are just repeating themselves.

If and when it's real love for Gerry, he'll let the world know. He's way too demonstrative to keep it hidden for very long.

Lisa

Im with you Lisa. Not to make anyone p'od at me but:

LOL-The Sunday Mail-UK was the exact same culprit that help initate if not start the Cameron Diaz/Gerard Butler "relationship". And what was the outcome....same place, same time yaddy yaddy ya......He was in Toronto and attended the "Burn.." premiere, she was in Toronto for her premiere......and the same thing with posts being entered, that he and Jennifer would make a cute couple......YET! when the Cameron and Gerry thing was on wasnt the same comment made that he and Cameron would make a cute couple as well? (instead of Jennifer it was Cameron.....)sorry, I will not support a rumor or tabloid who-ya......only when Gerry says he has found the "right one" then Ill say "Gerry and ? make a nice looking couple because he himself validated it. Jus' my opinion ladies. But think about it. Everytime something like this happens......

here is the article (sorry if its been posted already):

Scots Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler gets close with Jennifer Aniston

September 14, 2008 - Sunday Mail.co.uk - Lynn Mcpherson

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/tv-showbiz-new...78057-20735911/

HOLLYWOOD hunk Gerard Butler has another A-list number in his little black book after getting Friendly with Jennifer Aniston at a top hotel.

The Scots star was spotted getting pally with the former Friends actor at the five-star Hyatt Roof Lounge during the Toronto Film Festival.

Fellow party-goers noticed a special chemistry between the couple, with Paisley-born Gerry, 38, seen patting Aniston's thigh during the close encounter last week.

The 300 star, who has been linked with some of the world's most beautiful women, was also spotted rubbing the 39-year-old actress's shoulder and leaning in close to her ear.

Butler left the festival two days before, so some were surprised to see him. An insider said: "There was a definite chemistry. He's so tactile and flirtatious and she seemed to love it.

"They were so comfortable together and make a striking couple. Gerry is not fazed by her fame. This could be the start of a serious romance."

The previous evening, Aniston had dinner with model Matt Felker, with whom she has been linked in the past.

But any rumours the pair were enjoying anything other than a business meeting were dismissed by her sizzling encounter with Butler, who stars in Guy Ritchie's gangster movie RocknRolla.

The actor has been linked to Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell and Chiara Conti.

Aniston, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005, recently split from singer John Mayer, but said: "Things couldn't be better."

:funnyup:

Just as long as Gerry is capitvating and INTERESTING and makes me go see his movies and buy his DVD's and cd's and whatever (no blow up dolls or action figures) he is in my life. I think the guy is pretty cool from a distance or being near him through technology is very satisfying. The money that his industry commands is daunting. So I would say that whatever goes on in the lives of public figuers is part of the game. I am only guessing but for Gerry to complete himself he will marry and have a family. At the present he is intoxicated with the rise and the battle at hand in the movie industry to be the best that he can be, it's his nature. Jennifer who?????

Gerard Butler seems to me to be the kind of guy who does things intensly then when he tires of it, drops it and moves on. He's enjoying his rising stardom right now and probably feels like a kid in a candy store with all the beautiful women around. He's "testing the waters" so to speak. When he gets tired of it, he'll stop and start looking seriously. But I really believe he is too wrapped up in his career right now to have anyone serious in his life.

I did notice something the other day, however. I was looking at an interview he had with Diane Sawyer. I've watched Gerry during interviews with beautiful women and look them straight in the eye. His eyes were going up and down her like he was taking her in! Maybe it's older women he fancies and he's getting all the younger ones, the starlets, models and actresses out of his system? After all, he is really close to his Mom and perhaps he's looking for someone who can mother him? I think that would be a perfect fit for him, an older woman who is settled, grounded and secure and will take good care of him, but allow him to be the little boy that seems to emerge in him. He'll get his fill of all the superficial, Hollywood hype and idea of beauty. No offense to younger ladies, but their minds will be on tying him down and clipping his wings and an older woman will allow him to soar and just be himself but give him that soft place to fall at the end of the day. Just a thought.

D

I'm that older woman then!!!! :D Nah...I'm just a wee bit past too old for the likes of him but I can still be a devoted fan and wish him luck in all his endevours with or without that special someone....I still think if just by chance there was chemistry between "JA" and "GB" and perhaps this time the rumor turns out not to be a rumor then so be it. Only Gerry knows for sure and I don't think any of us are qualified to know what kind of woman he may or may not settle down with! We do all agree on this though!! HE IS A NOTORIOUS FLIRT! :cunning: Hell if he touched my thigh I'd just melt in a huge puddle on the floor and somebody would have to mop me up!! :p

BTW...JMO! :wave: Frannie