Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dane

Gerard and Jennifer Aniston??

I have to agree with Frannie that Gerry is a BIG flirt so his flirting with Diane Sawyer shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Who knows what type of woman, Gerry is looking for? He could find his ideal perfect woman in an actress, model or ordinary woman. I think whoever she is, Gerry will look more at her personality rather than her job. Though I agree with others who say that he is enjoying his success at the moment and so he should. He has worked hard for it :)

Personally I can't see him settling down for a few more years if ever but I have been known to be wrong on the odd occasion ;)

Edited by Rocknrolla

I think it sucks that celebs can't just make booty calls. If they are seen hitting on someone of the opposite sex, they're married the next day. That must really really suck. Makes me glad I'm nobody. I think with becoming a celebrity, you not only lose your privacy, but you lose the one night stand. Bummer for them.

It's all about selling their stories. If it ain't true, just make it up. This has been going on since the beginning of time. Nothing new. Most celebrities expect it and deal with it the best they can. They are "public" people and even though they have a right to their private lives, they still end up in the tabloids. Sometimes the best approach to take is just go with it and don't try to hide it too much because then that's when stuff gets made up for lack of the reality. Be up front with it and out in the open, so to speak. And don't fool yourself in to thinking that they can't hide it sometimes. If they didn't want to be caught in something, they could be more discrete. Publicity doesn't hurt them unless it's negative in some way. In Gerry's case, because of his popularity with women, of course his involvement with any women is going to be played up. That's what sells the mags, especially the tabloid stuff. If people would stop buying that crap, most this paparazzi garbage would stop. People like to see celebrities doing normal things and being normal people, like them. We are all quilty of viewing videos of Gerry just walking down a street going about his business while he's surged upon by cameras and adoring fans. I saw one the other day where he was walking and someone walking with him kept saying, "I told you not to go this way". Don't know who that was, a friend or his PA but he kept saying "oh fook" and turning and trying to get away and women were behind him, cameras put right up in his face, he was franically t rying to call someone on the cell phone, probably to rescue him. He just stopped and stood there while people bumbarded him with questions and "I love you" he couldn't speak or react, he looked somewhere between perturbed and frightened and my heart just went out to him. Finally, a car pulled up and wisked him away. I am sure he's learning fame comes with it's down sides.

Yep GBPhanatic that video was one of a few that has been banned from GALS due to the intrusiveness to Gerry. It was taken on Robertson Blvd some months back. We saw pics first and he looked so hot in them, the best he had looked in ages then we saw how they were obtained and it put a new slant on the pics.

Moira

I did notice something the other day, however. I was looking at an interview he had with Diane Sawyer. I've watched Gerry during interviews with beautiful women and look them straight in the eye. His eyes were going up and down her like he was taking her in! Maybe it's older women he fancies and he's getting all the younger ones, the starlets, models and actresses out of his system?

D

I have seen Diane Sawyer interview hundreds of people over the years - world leaders and the like - and she was definitely blushing and stammering in that interview. As far as the two of them, though, she is old enough to be his mother. The same thing happened when he was on the Tonight Show with Glenn Close. She was leaning so far over towards him I thought she would end up in his lap. What was it he called it, "THE LOOK"? No matter what age, it affects all of us gals the same way.

:whome2:

When did Diane Sawyer interview Gerry????? What am I missing here? I have got to see Gerry take her down . . . I did see him throw Glenn Close for a loop. What charisma that man possesses . . .

By the way, want more proof this rumor is crap?

The Daily Mail is reporting that Jennifer has struck up a friendship (or perhaps a romantic relationship) with her former flame Gerard Butler. The two were spotted in a “deep conversation” back at the Toronto Film Festival recently.

Now they're just making stuff up.

Edited by phoenixgirl

When did Diane Sawyer interview Gerry????? What am I missing here?

Lisa-

It was a while back for POTO. It's a great interview actually. He's so sweet in it - it's when he says "I'm just a big puppy dog" It's in Multimedia somewhere - but YouTube is probably quicker - here ya go:

-Michelle

us magazine has a little blurp about them too... it mostly refers to a hand on the thigh, but discussions about working together, and apparently will be meeting again to discuss a future endeavor...

*GASP* Someone's hand was on someone else's thigh?

*sits back waiting for wedding announcement*

:doh: Oh brother. They really do just make mountains out of molehills, don't they. Must be a slow celebrity news week.

I remember that Diane Sawyer interview. It was a great interview but I remember thinking that I hadn't seen her get flustered before. It was very cute.

And Gerry, well :swoon::poof:

right, and the preface it by saying there is a possible future endeavor work related... and quickly say that they only spoke for a few seconds in toronto...

i am surprised by us reporting it though, even though they are gossip mag, they arent nearly as bad as ok, or in touch....those seem to just throw things out there, and keep throwing them, hoping that at least one time they'll be correct...

i do think theyd be good in a movie together though.... i could see more chemistry with jennifer than with KH... or even hilary for that matter...i loved hilary in PSILY but didnt find too much chemistry between them...

i do think theyd be good in a movie together though.... i could see more chemistry with jennifer than with KH... or even hilary for that matter...i loved hilary in PSILY but didnt find too much chemistry between them...

Now THAT I agree with. I think they would have really good chemistry on camera. I've always liked her as an actress. I'm a HUGE Friends fan . . . she is quite tiny, though. :lol: He would tower over her. Not such a bad thing, though . . .

When did Diane Sawyer interview Gerry????? What am I missing here? I have got to see Gerry take her down . . . I did see him throw Glenn Close for a loop. What charisma that man possesses . . .

Is there any video of this i'd LOVE to see it. Edited by br3301

Is there any video of this i'd LOVE to see it.

Oh yes. It's one of the yummy Leno interviews. I don't recall which one, but they're both in our multimedia library as well as on YouTube.

Watch them all - especially the one with Queen Latifah. That girl was all about Gerry . . . he's just so . . . I don't even know what you would call it. Women just drop at his feet. :thud: Like that . . .

lol, i love the leno interviews!

gotta say i cant get over how happy this artical makes me!

Look out Brad, we got a stud here!

---

Brad Pitt can't compete with Gerard Butler

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

If the rumours that Jennifer Aniston is dating Gerard Butler are true then Brad Pitt better be worried.

He just can't compete with the P.S. I Love You actor.

Jennifer reportedly met ex-husband Brad Pitt for dinner last week but it looks like Gerard Butler might have already stolen her heart.

Gerard is six years younger than Brad, is acting in more films per year...and well just looks a lot better!

Who is Gerard Butler

The 38-year-old is originally from Scotland and played King Leonidas in 300, The Phantom in the 2004 film version of The Phantom of the Opera, and Gerry Kennedy in P.S. I Love You.

He has stated in the past that he is too busy to date but we are sure he could make an exception for Jennifer Aniston!

Gerard is a dog lover and has a pug called Lolita.

I don't know if this article has been posted. I didn't read this entire thread. But here's an article denying all the others that are out there ad nauseum and states that they are just friends.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26762822/

Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler: Nothing going on there

It was the thigh touch heard ’round the world. Gerard Butler allegedly had his hand on Jennifer Aniston’s thigh during a Sept. 7 party at the Toronto International Film Festival, and the alleged grazing sparked rumors the two are dating.

But a source says the relationship is all business for now. Butler, who’s been linked to Cameron Diaz, is interested in “working with Jen, but nothing more,” Us Weekly reports.

An Aniston source confirms a similar sentiment to Us. “She and Gerard met for two minutes in Toronto. It was just a brief hello.”

Thanks Dallas for posting that. No, I don't think we had it up yet.

FINALLY! What we all knew would happen - the rumor will at least be dampered a bit, but it probably won't be completely squashed yet.

Like they said it's "business for now". Although in Hollyweird, who knows what that means - but I actually love that they said "it was the thigh touch heard 'round the world" - shows how silly and out-of-control these rumors can get.

all this talk makes me really want him to touch MY thigh

Halle :fook: ing-luah! Thank you, Dallas. It's about time they acknowledged it was trash. I hope all those "sources" that first wrote about it feel stupid. You know they don't, though.

Hell at least I've got photographic evidence of our meet - what has Jenn got not one itty little bit to prove it!!!!!!! hell anyone who has had a photo taken with Gerry and he has his arm around them could sell the pic to the rags and claim they had a thing with him!!!!.

Moira

OK, so fess up - how much are they paying you for your pic, Moira? Enough for a return trip across the pond, I hope!! See, we knew all along it was a girl from his homeland who would land his heart.... :pointy:

Ah bless ya Susan and I totally agree - Gerry would not cheat on me so soon ha ha!!!!!.

I didn't ask for much just a bag of peanut m&m's and a pack of twizzlers!!!!!!!.

Moira

Hmmmm....what do I think of this? Wait a minute, I'm thinking.....hmmmmm ....... still thinking...... :confused:

I think that I don't think anything about it one way or the other. He's single, she's single, who he dates or doesn't date is none of my business unless he chooses to go public with it at sometime. I don't know her at all (what she is like as a person) - except that I believe she was deeply hurt by Brad and Angelina. I think she must be a truly good friend (no pun intended) since she and Courtney Cox have remained real BFFs for years. Beyond that, nope, there is nothing beyond that for me.

I accepted from the very start of my fandom that I would never be dating him, so it is quite irrelevant to me who might be and I will trust that he is very capable of making his own choices in the matter.

Well said. If they are dating, I hope they're having a tremendous time. Gerry can certainly make Jen laugh. I suspect she could seriously use a dose of our lovable, fun, sweet guy. Jen Aniston is a talented and lovely woman. I would love to see this classy lady settle down with a man who will take what she has to offer and love her with everything in his soul. Then again, I'd love to see the same for Gerry.

First off, I don't think who Gerry is with and the nature of their relationship is any of our business. When he's found "The One" and is ready to settle down, he'll let us know.

Secondly, referring to Gerry/Jennifer as a "booty call" is just plain crude.

DR

I don't know if this article has been posted. I didn't read this entire thread. But here's an article denying all the others that are out there ad nauseum and states that they are just friends.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26762822/

Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler: Nothing going on there

It was the thigh touch heard ’round the world. Gerard Butler allegedly had his hand on Jennifer Aniston’s thigh during a Sept. 7 party at the Toronto International Film Festival, and the alleged grazing sparked rumors the two are dating.

But a source says the relationship is all business for now. Butler, who’s been linked to Cameron Diaz, is interested in “working with Jen, but nothing more,” Us Weekly reports.

An Aniston source confirms a similar sentiment to Us. “She and Gerard met for two minutes in Toronto. It was just a brief hello.”

Hello? Did you guys not read this? I think the speculations can stop now. It's been nothing this whole time - which most of us already knew.

I don't mean to sound so rude, but enough already. There are way better things about Gerry to discuss.

*Lisa goes back to the couch mumbling to herself . . .