Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dane

Gerard and Jennifer Aniston??

Okay folks. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Thread is now closed. Assume that if new information comes out that says something is actually going on, we will post it. Otherwise, please don't start any new threads with articles. Please PM a mod with any new information and it will be posted here in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I myself do not read those weekly magazines that are geared specifically to

news about the "stars".  You know which ones I mean. But I happened to be in my dentist's office yesterday

and picked up one to glance through while I was waiting.  Wouldn't you know, after I sat back down and looked

at the cover I noticed there was a mention about "Jen's Hot Scot" in the corner.  Against my better

judgement I read the article.  It mentioned them spending alot of time together one night at a party in Toronto

(yeah, I know we've heard otherwise).  And that they were both drinking wine. Now that got me cause we know

Gerry doesn't drink.  There were other lines that popped out at me too. I know I don't know Gerry but sometimes

I feel like I do..so reading some of these things just made me laugh. Now I know why he and other people would

be upset about what is written about them.  And I also know why I don't read these magazines myself!! 

Anything that says he is drinking annoys me as Gerry has said often enough and quite recently that he has not touched alcohol for over 10 years. I am sure the media will have caught on to that one by now and will try and get the money shot of him actually drinking alcohol and have great pleasure in doing a "Gerard Butler falls off the wagon" story. Until I see actual proof as far as I'm concerned it is all lies.

Moira

LOL when I think of Gerry and Jen. I think of Jennifer Ellison and him. Because I love to write them. Not because I want them to date. Their personal lives are not my affair. I would love them to be in another movie together. Now I just wish I didn't come in this thread because I don't like rumors he is drinking. I refuse to believe that like Moira. I don't think he is stupid enough to do that. As to who he dates I don't care. He can date whoever he wants.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

LOL when I think of Gerry and Jen. I think of Jennifer Ellison and him.

:silly: When I hear about Gerry and Jen I think of JenniferK and him!

My Granny used to say, "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see". Good words to live by in my book.

D

Well, at least they used flattering pictures of Gerry, not some of the awful stuff "Hello" magazine seems to find of him! That entire article was just stupid!

Suzie

LOL when I think of Gerry and Jen. I think of Jennifer Ellison and him.

:silly: When I hear about Gerry and Jen I think of JenniferK and him!

LOL!!! :kiss::wave:

:wave: all.

I'm going to merge this thread into our already closed Jen/Gerry thread. If you find any other articles, please feel free to PM a mod and we can add them to the thread.

:thankyou:

:hugs:

Edit: The new thread posted on 9/30 has been merged into the existing thread.

Edited by discoveringme
To add notation of merged threads

It's not my Jen ( LOL she is not really my Jen) and it may not be his Jen really. I happen to think they would be great together. I did not buy this magazine. I am all swollen and I went to my Pharmacy and they gave me a stack of magazines and this happened to be in, it. Gerry and Jen are not in the pic together. It is a separate pics of them put together. I do not like that they say Gerry was drinking wine. I do not believe that. Alcohol was ruining his life and I just don't believe he is that stupid. I noticed all the stories in these books are started with an insider says. So I don't believe very much in that.

So me who does not like Paparazzi or these rags reluctantly add these pics. I may not like them, but I do like looking at all the clothes. I actually was wanting to look for characters for role play.

Anyways here they are. I don't know if you can read it.

Love,

Tracy

http://gerrylicious.proboards81.com/index....&thread=972

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Ger...i/Star/star.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Ger.../Star/Star1.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/Ger.../Star/Star2.jpg

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Thank you Tracy sweetie...

hugs,

Sue

Merged 9/30 Star article from Tracy with this existing thread...

please if anyone has other articles, pm a Mod to add them to this already existing thread...

no comments are necessary, since this is a 'closed' thread.

Thank you.

This thread is now officialy CLOSED...

Gerry has denied the rumor in a video interview with E! at the LA RocknRolla Premiere on 10/6/08.

(related article here)

;)