Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Posted Image Welcome back!!! Those pictures you shared with us are beautiful! I'm glad you had a lovely time.You were certainly missed around here.Welcome home!

Posted Image Peggy

Hi Ladies! :wave:

Hello Anna!! So glad to hear you are home and had such a wonderful and restful time away...Take me with you next time, okay?

Wow, there's alot of nice, new Gerry siggies, by Sue and Frannie...Wow, there's actually one by Frannie that doesn't have anything SLEEZY in it!! :spit::lmao: Amazing!! :nanana:

Our weather is interesting too...from 90's for the work week, then 30 degrees cooler and a sprinking of rain for the weekend. I had to "upgrade" to TWO quilts last night and close my window! But now we are having really crazy winds, and two fires, and I had to dodge TWO tumbleweeds driving thru the canyon on my way to work this morning. The winds made my car swerve a couple of times. I heard one of the fires referred to as the "Marek fire", (not sure about the spelling), but I thought, shouldn't it be called the "Creedy" fire???...I'm sorry, bad joke.

Well, it's late, so I better say goodnite...have a blood test tomorrow and a 14 hour fast! How mean!!

Goodnite all!

Love, Nancy

Hi everyone,

I guess I overdid things a bit this weekend, because I have been completely worthless today.... never even got dressed and just slept off and on. They say it's because of my anemia, but I think it's my sister's fault for forcing me to keep up with her! I'm 5'3 and she's almost 5'11.... so I gotta literally run when we do our shopping. Anyhow, I feel pretty lousy.... but tomorrow will be better!

People are so gloomy and cynical right now... I'm trying hard not to let everything bring me down, because there is so much to be thankful for. Right?

HA! I just pictured the scene from Monty Python's Life of Brian, "Always Look on the Bright side of Life."

Mousie.... I hope they can get your crohns under control. It seems like they are making some headway in researching the cause of crohns, I just wish they could come up with a cure. Take care, sweetie.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday,

Swannie

ANNA, if the laundry's done, could you please empty your In Box??? :wuv:

Hello lovely GALS,

Anna: thanks for the pics - lovely.

Agree the new siggies are wonderful.

Just a quick hi and thinking of you all

Cat

SCUSE ME MISS NANCY!! SLEEZY??????????????????? ME? :lalala: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

:p Frannie

Hi Gals!

I have been in a funk lately, I don't know why.

But, I did have lovely Gerry dreams last night.

Anyone check out TMZ today?

Love ya

Jenniper

Edited by jobella

Hey everyone! Hope you are having good days and happily counting down to HALLOWEEN doings for young and old.

JOBELLA!! Oh yeah..... I saw TMZ.

Shin looks amazing! I'm thinkin' ROAD TRIP!!!! It would be great just to see --- let alone get "knee deep in kimshee" as was said earlier.

Happy days everyone.

Jill

:funnyup: ok, you two...you know me...but there IS some food in there I can eat (honest, I read the menu) so don't even think of this road trip without me!!!! lol

hugs,

Sue

ME EITHER! :nanana: TEASERS!

;) Frannie

SUE!

SWEETIE!!! YOU'RE DRIVING!!!! or didn't you figure that out? The designated one -- unless we just STAy or something!

Yeah, I read the menu too! I could figure out some to have there....only thing would be -- not to set myself ABLAZE with the little firepits!

:poof:

Anyone want to join us?????? HAHAHAHAAAAA I see a van headed south, IRISH driving and picking up GALS along the way.

SMOKIN'!!!!!!!

:gotgals:

MUUUUAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

And YOU TOO Lady Fran!!!

:funnyup:

:kisswink:

Love to join you but the first stretch (across the Pacific) is a doozy - arms can't flap that fast or that long *sigh*. Never been on a GALS road trip....sounds so much like the thing to do!!!

Cat

Now THAT could be fun! I think we need to figure that out KAT! Although that flapping would make you tired enough to sleep through even 'kimshee'!!!!!

Wish we could all :woohoo: be 'on the road again' :woohoo:

Jill

Okay...I give up! Somebody want to "enlighten" me...? I have NO idea what the signifigance is to the pictures on the side column of some new restaurant called SHIN. :confused:

FRANNIE: :sosilly:

Did I mention I saw THE DUCHESS on Sunday? What an emotional exhausting movie! Keira Knightly was great, and Ralph Fiennes...well, what can I say? I find it hard to believe I used to like him so much, but then I realised I have not seen any of his films for about ten years, and now I just don't know if he's a really good actor, or just a repulsive baboon!!

Whatever it is, I really don't care...I am SO over him. Sorry.

Well, I don't know the whole history, but I am aware that Kiera's character is a SPENCER, so I believe the story is an ancestor to Lady Diana Spencer...and it starts at the Althrop estate...Someone remind me, is this the ancestral home where Diana is buried??? I know I've heard that Lady Di decended from more royal blood than Charles. I saw alot of similarities between her story and Diana's. Very tragic.

Well, maybe ANNA will clear this up for me. I hope that PM Inbox is emptied... :wuv:

Well too tired must get up early tomorrow.

Love Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

Nancy, Shin is a new restaurant in LA....it opened last night and it just so happens one of it's owners was behind the bar:

Posted Image

Diana's father was Lord Althrop as her brother is now...and yeah, she is buried on their ancestral estate I believe I read....I kinda doubt that she has more royal blood in her than Charles..but what do I know.. :confused: ...I'm Irish...lol. Anna would be the one who would know.

OK Jill, you're making me hear Willy...lol.

EM, if you come here tonight (morning for you)...I'm still thinking and praying for Linnea....hugs to you my sister of the heart!!!!

love,

Sue

Yes Diana is buried in Althrop and she is indeed more royal in lineage than the Windsors. Google and Wikipedia have a wealth of information regarding this subject. I'm going to wait til the Duchess comes out on DVD to see it as I had a feeling it would be rather difficult to watch.

Nancy, Shin is a new restaurant in LA....it opened last night and it just so happens one of it's owners was behind the bar:

You know, I don't drink, but I would have volunteered to get everyone's beer if I'd been there that night! :kisswink:

~Mel

LETS GO!!!!

And yes, I drink!!! :pointy: Gerry Juice preferred :drink::pants:

Can't drive well when I am sober either.

Cute story, my 3 year old Isabella has an attitude like nobodys business. Sue is a witness to this. We are trying to potty train her. Smart as can be but, darn stubborn! Her way of telling me she needs to be changed, "Mom, dont say D*mn it". I'll tell her ,"Bella be a big girl and go on the potty". Her response, "I will poop on the floor". Then while changing her she has an evil little laugh, reminds me on Dr Evil.

Edited by jobella

:funnyup: Oh man, I can just see her!

Ohhh I'm a happy pussyCAT, Susan :wuv: sent me a Men's Health Magazine and it just arrived. See me smiling and :pant: and :drool1:

Boy do I love being a GAL

Cat

Good morning All! Haven't been here for quite awhile. Mr. Butler's been a busy fellow hasn't he! Coming to Philadelphia in December I understand. It's been in the paper here several times - guess I'm going to have to haunt Center City! LOL.

Now I have a question. I'm a doll collector. Seamus (my husband) surprised me last week with a Marek doll - the only problem is I canna find shoes for the lad (big feet don'tcha know LOL!) Can anyone assist me? I'd appreciate that.

You all have a good day now!

Annie

Ohhh I'm a happy pussyCAT, Susan :wuv: sent me a Men's Health Magazine and it just arrived. See me smiling and :pant: and :drool1:

Boy do I love being a GAL

Cat

This just shows how pre-occupied I am. I bought the Men's Health and have YET to look at the pics. I mena really. I'm losing it here LOSING IT! But remember, I have a 3 mon old who I'm their source for food so my time is limited w/Ms. Bottomless pit attached 24/7 while i'm home. I've tried multi tasking w/the computer or reading during but it doesn't work. I watch tv - no brain tv that's my life right now.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Cassie

Hugs to all, - it is 9pm here and DH wants some attention this fiiiine evening.. ;)

I'll leave you with a little giggle, - on my expence.

Seriously, I could have written this.. Dang it.. :tissues:

:kiss:

WARNING FOR ALL WOMEN !

This is a heads up to those friends who haven't experienced it yet, and an explanation to those friends and family who have. Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It's happening every day.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for years? Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy pantyhose.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My butt was next. I know it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than my original) to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. Now, my rear end complimented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

It was two years ago when I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. How clever and fiendish.

Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up, unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked repeatedly and without warning. In despair I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do to me next?

My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the Thanksgiving turkey it now resembled. That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical profession by myself.

Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee. That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement part, don't you? The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted", look again. Was it lifted from you? I think I finally found my thighs...and I hope Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!

This is not a hoax. This is happening to women in every town every night. WARN YOUR FRIENDS.

P.S. I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone! As I jumped out of bed I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

Nordic Girl

OMG that is happening in Scotland too. I said to my work colleagues this morning this body is not the same one I had 20 years ago so someone must have stolen it :funnyup: . Glad to know It was not a figment of my imagination :lmao:

Moira