Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Anna, I'm so sorry to hear your little man is feeling poorly with asthma.I know how scary that can be as I suffer from it myself.But being just a wee little guy it is so much scarier.I'll be adding him to my prayers that he make a quick recovery.

:hugs: Peggy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Anna - I am saying prayers for your little TJ that he gets well VERY SOON!! I'm so sorry some idiot said something so cruel to darling Lulu at school. I hope you are able to calm her, and that TJ's health improves and alleviates the stress for you and his mum and dad too. I send big hugs to each of you.

Anna, I'm so sorry that TJ is sick! Give him a big hug from his Auntie Elissa! I pray that he's completely over this soon! Give Lulu a big hug from me too! :hearts:

Quick check in Galfriends, good news, Thanks be to God, his condition has responded to the treatment and he is much better this morning, his last 'attack' was at 4am and his stats have returned to near normal levels.

Thank you all for your prayers and fond wishes for him, I shall pass them on.

Bless you all,

hugs,

Anna X

Oh My Gosh!! CAT!! :hug1: You and I are on at the same time!! But I am suppossed to be in bed..it's nearly 1 am now. By the way...have you heard from Risa? It's been well over a year since I last got an email from her. I hope she's well and happy. How are you?

XO Nancy

Congratulations Paige, that is a great accomplishment for you!!

Risa is on vacation right now. She usually does the Thought for the Day once a week but she will be gone for a couple of weeks. She's been so busy she hasn't had a chance to do much posting, but she is still around.

Susan: thanks for the update on Risa. I hadn't heard from her for a while. Mind you, I was a naughty GALS and mostly it was my fault for being away. It's also been nearly a year since contact. I'm glad she is well. I think of her often.

Nancy, I'm good. Busy at work with several new projects. My current employer loves me and keeps extending my contract. Last time he increased the $$ too, so I'm happy. However, I do earn my keep with two huge IT infrastructure projects in contract negotiation, change over of company mobile telephones from one service provider to another, negotiation of memoranda of understanding with several organisational partners PHEW! And all to be finished by February 09. Oh Yeah!!! Never mind, I will get it done as usual.

Only thing is my son is having huge access battles with his ex over the 2 year old grandson and Oma and Pop (i.e. we) are paying the legal bills. Recently we payed for a barrister for one day to the tune of $5,900.00 Aust. Ouch. Oh well, don't want to lose contact with little grandson so it's worth the money.

Oh, sorry GALS sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not. Just life as it is.

Anna: Glad to hear your little grandson is feeling better. Hugs.

OK, having dinner cooked for us tonight by my daughter's partner. I don't know if you are aware, but they live with us. So does a grand-nephew.... our house is packed to the rafters LOL (cause they all brought furniture etc *sigh*).

Oh, forgot to say that last night went to my writers group. Now I'm on the Committee LOL. We are having a huge conference here on our October long weekend (3-6 Oct) called Conflux. You can check it out on the web www.conflux.org.au. It's cool with great workshops. Its a speculative fiction guild and its fun.

Boy, haven't done a long post like that for a while.

Love you all, Paige, Sue, WendyM, Elissa, Peggy, April, NG and all who I've not shouted out I'm still thinking of you

TTFN and Hugs

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Hi GALs,

I have just had nice phone chat with Terrys Witch. I didn't realise how much I miss chatting to fellow GALS/TARTS. A few of you I met Glasgow last year. I would love to make it to Las Vegas for one the GALS convention. I was staying in a Hotel last night in Melbourne and one of the InHouse Movies was Nims. :alex:

Ive tried to catch up with posts on GBNet ,but the pages take so long to load . :wall:

Well I will try to read up on the posts tommorrow to get up to speed here. It is 9pm and I will have to start getting ready for work. Then I might watch another episode of Lucy Sullivan. If I can get a firm date on your next Convention I may be able to get some extra holidays.

Catch you later.

Pam :dancegal:

Good morning GALS...I appreciate all the thanks! Anyone have any problems with their companions let me know and I will do my best to find out what may be wrong! You have my word on it. If I don't know Im just going to say visit the vet XD!

Anyways I have to go now...see you all later.

Paige :wave:

Oh thank God our wee little TJ is doing better...

Cat, you have more energy than Carter has pills...lol...I don't know how you do it!

Paige, you're a sweetheart and I'll remember your offer.

Hi Pam! Welcome back!!

April, I'm so glad yesterday was a better day...and I hope today will be even better than yesterday!!!

hugs to all! Well, I guess I had better think about getting ready to start ....

love,

Sue

Anna - I'm so glad TJ is getting better!! That's wonderful news!!!

Sue - Today was a good day!! I'm on the hunt for a guy friend of mine! I knew him in high school and he helped me through a difficult time in my life(back then) and well life happened and lately I've been thinking about him alot and how he was my rock! We were kinda like Will and Grace :) My heart is aching to find him! My prayers are with you and Dan!!

Tracy, Dennis, Fran, Bobby - you are in my prayers!

hugs and love to all,

April

Allie Has Some bad News..............

Allie's Dog,Bella, Puked Up Blood and Pooped It At The Same Time....................We Are Currently Waiting To Hear From the Vet...they Are Not Sure.....What Is The Cause............

And Allie Is.................Going To..................Have Her Surgery Tomarrow.........

~Allie~ :unsure:

Hello Ladies,

It's been awhile. Spent six weeks in Ireland with the Husband and then off to South Dakota to visit relatives there near Pine Ridge. So breathlessly am going through the mail and tightening up the loose ends while Himself goes back to work to see exactly what the employees have done while he was away!

Best wishes to all who are ailing, will say one up for ya, especially the wee one.

Nice to see that Mr. Butler's path is taking on a life of its own and he's being appreciated finally. He looks happier. Good for him.

Best wishes to all who are well also! Don't wanta forget about you!

Will be boppin in from time to time but right now am wishin' for some petrol and something to light it with in order to clear up my desk!

Annie

Allie I think you should take your animal to the vet PRONTO!! There should be no waiting when it comes to situations like that! I will pray for your companion!

Paige :wave:

Allie Sweetie....I'll be praying for your Bella and also that your surgery goes well and you are up and posting on gals and snagging all the great sigs for your collection but I gotta tell ya this last one from EM is a keeper!! I'll be thinking about ya Hon and please let us know the outcome of Bella and of course you!! :kiss:

Anna my Sweet Galfriend...I'm so sorry ...I didn't know your little one was ill! Am I reading that all is well now? I pray this is so! Warm {{{{HUGS}}}} coming your way...

Big {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to everyone BTW!

:wave: Frannie

HELLO LADIES!!!!! :wave:

Awww Anna, I'm so sorry that TJ has been unwell. But, he's improving which is good. Please keep us posted on his progress. Poor thing.

*sigh* I hate getting older. I wish I were a kid I really do. I act like it sometimes why can't I just be a kid. Why is it that we're older longer than we're kids. It's not fair. I had to spend my bday taking care of the baby, then going to pick my up my son from school so that he can have his first dental exam. He proceeded to scream his bloody head off during the whole exam. Guess what - he has a frickin cavity!!!!! I told my hubby that he has to go w/him for this because I'm not putting up w/it again. I bought my kids their halloween outfits as well. My son is Wolverine and Isabelle is a butterfly. It's so cute w/the chubby body of the bug and the bug ears. Also, tomorrow is my last day of maternity freedom. I go back to work on Monday. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a rough 3 weeks in the beginning w/the whole lactose issue that once we got that straighten out it just flew by and now 9 weeks have come and gone and a working I shall go. Dangit! But, I'm off next Friday because Isa has a dr. appt. at 2pm but in the morning I'm a volunteer in my son's class. I get to help them make applesauce. Ah fun.

It's 10:41 pm so I'm going to go get some sleep while she's sleeping. I shall return.

Cassie

I have just had nice phone chat with Terrys Witch. I didn't realise how much I miss chatting to fellow GALS/TARTS.

Pam :dancegal:

Pam, it was so good to hear your voice. Just like you I am still very much obsessed with our hunky Scott but getting about with a busy life has its limits. Hopefully life will do the right thing and we can travel together to Las Vegas. *See Cat's big smile just thinking about it* and if it doesn't come off well its a really nice thought.

Cat, you have more energy than Carter has pills...lol...I don't know how you do it!

Sue

Yeah thanks *chuckle* I just don't know where it comes from sometimes, just like this morning trying to get out of bed was an awful hassle LOL.

HELLO LADIES!!!!! :wave:

*sigh* I hate getting older. I wish I were a kid I really do.

Cassie

I'm with you there Cassie. All this blo**dy responsibility and $$$ going everywhere but back in my pocket. But hey, If we were still kids we wouldn't all be here so ......

Ladies, I'm off the the south coast (the beach really) for a few days. Just me, hubbby and Jack and Russell our two ... you guessed it.... Jack Russells LOL. I'm going to try and finish a story for the Canberra Speculative Fiction Guild's upcoming anthology - I would love to get one in but I have only till 31 October so will be spending a bit of time getting 5000 words just right. Keep your fingers crossed. (I promise if it gets published I will be in 7th heaven). Won't know till December though.

Have a lovely weekend my delightful GALPals.

Hugs

Cat

CAT! "Jack & Russell"? I LOVE it!! :pug: Have fun at the beach!!

ANNA: :hug: I haven't been loggedon for a few days and was so upset to hear about Toby. I'm very happy to hear he is so much better now...LOVE and HUGS to all of you!!

Susan, I'm talking about LuvPhantom Risa...is she who you referred to? It's been so long.

Goodnite all, love,

Nancy

A free clinic for the gerry-virus? Thank, God! Alright, so, I'd like a triple dosage of everyone of the senior patients are having. So I can keep up!

Lets see...

The thing I wake up to in the morning is the poster of the phantom (it's the first Gerry thing I really owned. Went to the cinema a few days later to beg for the poster.), and also black and white photos that make me want to back to the dream land. Or at least stay in bed all day.

Yes, I do have two photographs in my wallet. Black and white though since my ink printer didn't work for some time so I had to use my mom's.

My friend actually almost hit me yesterday since I kept talking about Gerry and the board. You actually give me hope, guys. And she happens to like him. But not as much as we do.

I've done some addictive things I've not proud of. Cigarettes are the ones I keep right now and occasional drink...but as for the long term, Gerry's the only one at the moment. I'm thinking he can do more damage to me then any drug (ooops, actually said it). Well, I gotten away of that and took the one that can be worse at times. I blame the movies, the images and youtube (for the laughs and the jokes)

Oh, I should probably mention I talk to YouTube. Yeah, saw the Live Earth video and got myself saying 'Yes!' and I've been using those smart lightballs for years. .... *faints*

Do you think I qualify just yet for that triple dosage? **extands both hands** Lay then on me since I live in Croatia, am nineteen and don't see any soon chance of taking the other medicine, of seeing him in person.

Edited by Firestarter19

Hi FireStarter :wave: ...all I can say is Good Luck!! :funnyup:

I've had "it" 5 years!!

p.s. I really had a giggle at someone's new siggy..I think it was IRISH/SUE's...

"On Fiyah"!!! :lmao: It sounded like something BETHY would say!!

SUSAN, does Bethy still have her fire hose? I think she might need to come over here and hose down our FireStarter friend!!

Edited by Attila Girl

Attila girl, don't take this the wrong way. It wasn't intended so but the hose thing is kind old. I've been hearing my entire junior high school. Since well, Firestarter is me abbreviating my last name. It used to be Firecracker instead of firestarter but I've come to like this nick.

Five years? Well, I'm not that far behind clearly. I've had it for four years now. Just didn't have a support group for the past four years. Had to deal with this ALL ALONE! :hide: But now, I have you, gals! :hug1:

Edited by Firestarter19