Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

I had my test run today and guess what I woke up out of the anesthesia taking about role play. I said something about I was dreaming about my fan fiction. Then I said Oh No I mean role play. Anna called me, but my daughter in law Anna could not understand her and she was in Tupelo MS at the same time I was having my tests run. Had my daughter in law Anna been able to understand my co writer Anna. Brock and Archie's creators could have met, but alas it was not to be. Hubby had given that Anna my Anna's phone number, but my Anna was not aware of co writer Anna's name and my Anna also has a friend named Tracy so she did not know which Tracy, plus she couldn't hear well the connection was poor, but if they come by here on the way back maybe co writer Anna and I can meet. That would be awesome. Anyways preliminary tests look far more likely no cancer than cancer. It was a small pylop the doctor feels will be benign and a case of hemorrhoids. :lalala: I have to take tons of Miralax, eat right and exercise. If God has spared me then I will do that most gladly. I will copy and paste this into the GALs thread and the prayer thread as I am tired and hungry as heck so I am not gonna retype this in three ways, plus Um I am lazy.

Love to all of boob squishing hugs all around.

Love Tracy :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Now Hubby has to have his surgery a week from today. Got my dad and brother to worry about and I shall as always be praying for all of you my loves.

I truly, truly love you. More than I can express I hope you know that.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I betcha you've never been so happy to have hemorrhoids. :lol: That's good news, Tracy!

I guess one could say that even though they are a pain in me hole. :nanana:

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

I should be starting my prep for the winter, changing curtains, cushions, checking paintwork for sticky fingers, Christmas fruit cakes to make (5 this year), sweet mincemeat to stir and put into jars for pies, fruits to bottle, spiced chutneys to prepare, must remember to make the spiced pears again, delicious with cold meats. If I don't get through the list by 24th December, tough! There is always M&S and Waitrose. :pointy:

hugs,

Anna x

Gee Golly Whiz, Anna. I am plum give out from just reading that.

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Tracy, good news!! You are truly a kind caring person.

Sue and Jill

Any plans for Vegas? I know Sue it's probably up in the air right now. My tubes are tied so I should be ready to go!!!!

Oh Alice, I wish I could have given you some phone numbers while you were in Belfast....you would have had such a wonderful time but I'm soooo glad you loved Belfast...Most people think I'm crazy when I tell them that I love the north and Belfast especially even more than the south...I can't wait for you to get home and post your pictures....I want to see them so badly!!

Tracy....Posted Image sweetie...I already sent you a PM.

Jenn, you're right...my whole life is totally up in the air right now...so there is no way I can plan for next June...but Lord willing, we will get the cancer under control and then maybe I will be able to attend because God knows I would love to.

Annaaaaaaa.... can I go too????? I am praying that you have the most blessed time.

Awwww Cassie, life isn't fair...you should get to stay home for a while longer with that adorable baby girl!

Hi and hugs to Cat, Peggy, Frannie, Suzie, Susan, Charli, Judy, Elissa, Bonnie, Jill, Jilly, April, Moira, Christine, Maria, and all of those I'm forgetting right now (but will remember as soon as I post)...

love,

Sue

Hello to All,

I just read through todays posts--so happy for you, Tracy. That is the kind of good news

everyone likes to receive. The "pain in me hole" comment gave me a chuckle.

Also, Cat--this phrase from the old song came to my mind regarding Vegas, $$ and time:

IF YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY, HONEY--I'VE GOT THE TIME!! Seriously, I hope you can work

out getting the time. Unfortunately, I have all kinds of time, but no $$$. I made my "once

in a lifetime" trip to Vegas in '07 and have little hope of every getting to go back. But I

surely enjoyed every minute of the GALS CON that year, and I sincerely hope all of you

who want to go find a way in '09.

Hugs,

Judy

Tracy - I'm so glad for you that the news you got today was good!! The Lord has been answering some big prayers lately for people I care about so I'm very pleased about that!

:menkilt:

Evening one and all.

Hope all is good for everyone out there right now.

Jobella and Irish....I'm up in the air with a potential family field trip --- but that will get itself resolved over the holidays (I'll know by January 1). Then I think we should plot and plan. However, I don't have to worry about tied tubes and other issues..... so, if I can get things sorted out -- I'm there!

Have a wonderful day, my friends. Hugs all around and love to all.

Auntm

Hello Ladies,

Tracey: Good news for ya! I'm glad.

Judy: Yes, but time from Australia to USA 16 hours non-stop, minimum 4 days in Vegas, fly back. So I'm at least a week away from home. So I think I'm spending all that $$ to fly over so stay an extra few days. And so it goes LOL. So it's GOOD time I guess *chuckle* I agree though, I will try to find the time but as an IT Project Manager I usually have very strict timelines so..... Plan ahead I guess.

OK, my daughter's partner had a car accident today. She's OK but shaken up. We are waiting to see if the car is repairable. Urgh! And to top that off hubby works as a Manager in a large shopping Mall - they had a fire and evacuation today. So family in the wars I guess. Lots of hugs to go round when everyone got home tonight.

So am looking forward to a quiet weekend with a bit of writing (I need to finish my 1st draft of a short story for an anthology), a bit of crochet (blanket for a dear friend who's baby is due in early December - around my birthday too) and a game of golf. Sounds good.

Hugs to all who need it

Cat

Guest greyeyegoddess

Oh Alice, I wish I could have given you some phone numbers while you were in Belfast....you would have had such a wonderful time but I'm soooo glad you loved Belfast...Most people think I'm crazy when I tell them that I love the north and Belfast especially even more than the south...I can't wait for you to get home and post your pictures....I want to see them so badly!!

You know, I really didn't know if we were going to make it there. Whille we were there, I kept thinking about you and all the things you had shared with me.

I was really impressed, because you would have NEVER known that anything like that happened before. The place is completely renovated. It was such a colorful and peaceful place. The new logo for the tourists is very clever. Even when we asked about the whereabouts of the museum, people were very friendly. We tried to get there, but it was closed at 2 pm. Instead, we drove around the areas, and I saw the murals.

Having a lovely time in London. The weather for our trip has been nothing less than a miracle, because we've had incredibly nice weather every day! The locals keep pointing that out to us.

Sadly, I packed for cooler weather.

I can't believe it's Friday already, and I'll be going home on Tuesday. We'll be meeting with some friends and a couple of people that some of you all might know and love. No, not Gerry... :funnyface:

~alice

:music:

Thanks to all for their prayers.I really appreciate that. I continue mine for all of you. Especially Dan'l and Chey Chey aka Iliessa.

If I forget some of the names I tell God all the people in the prayer threads at Gals, Gerrylicious and SteveandKayla.com. I know he doesn't forget one of the names.

Now my brother is facing another open heart surgery, darn cigarettes. He will not quit them. Dennis' sister Kathy has been having chest pains and their mother died at at age 58 with a massive heart attack so that scares the peedoodle out of us. Again Kathy needs to quit smoking. Dennis' other sister Deb has developed some sort of chronic disease. I can't remember then name though sorry.

Cat, sorry about your daughter's partner hope she is calmed down soon. I know that must have been scary.

Sorry for your Hubby too.

Mommaduck, glad to give a chuckle to you. I like to think I am witty, but I seriously doubt it.

Alice, I cannot even fathom what is like to travel. I think I would like to if not an Agoraphobic, but I ma not sure whether I would want to travel extensively if I were able or still be a homebody, but I would love the choice. I am glad you enjoyed London.

Shout out to my home Gals! All of you are indeed precious to me, but Peggy stole my heart so much I named Erik and Meg's daughter after her in my fan fiction.

Just cuz I am Peggy fan and I am doesn't mean I am not your fan too. I cannot even remember who all has reached out and been kind to me. So So many people and I have short term memory loss so forgive me.

Love you all dearly,

Tracy

P.S. I am not judging smokers. I know how addiction is having a problem with food myself that I have been fighting for quite a while. I just worry about them and want them to live long and be healthy.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Hi GALS,

Just stopping in to say hello. I'm not feeling well today, so lying low, mostly staying in bed. Hubby and I were supposed to go out on a date tonight, first to the local Home Improvement show, and then out to dinner, but he got called to drive up to Seattle and will be home late, and since I'm not feeling well, I'm just gonna watch movies and rest.

Hopefully tomorrow night we will have our date!

It is another beautiful early fall day here. I feel so blessed to live in this part of the country.

Take care everyone!

Swannie

Alice: sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Sad when holidays seem to go faster than days at home. But the memories are worth it. Have a good few days and a safe trip home. Looking forward to some pictures when you get back.

Tracey: thanks, things are much calmer in our house this morning. Funny how things happen one on top of the other sometimes. My dear Mum was a smoker and after three major heart attacks, a carotid artery stent she eventually died of lung cancer. She just could not quit. I was a smoker until September 2005 when Gerry gave up when he was to begin filming 300. I gave up with him and it was a wonderful incentive. So I understand your worry for family. I hope the universe gives them some strength to try for their health.

Swannie: Enjoy your time taking care of yourself. It is a lovely spring day here down under. Sun, birds, blossoms and about 22 degrees Celcius. After a period of very cold winter days it is really uplifting. We also have a beautiful autumn here with the trees changing colour but I love the newness of spring best. Canberra hosts a spring festival called Floriade - people come from all over Australia and some international visitors too to visit the tulips and daffodils and other colourful bulbs and flowers. This year they are trialing a night time session under lights which is popular too. http://www.foriadeaustralia.com for some wonderful pictures.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Hi Fran, auntm, I see you.

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Posted Image

RIP Mr Paul Newman. A class act.

His name will go down in history among the likes of Clark Gable, John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, Marlon Brando, and James Stewart. Paul Newman had been nominated for an Academy Award ten times and took home the award for his role in the 1986 film THE COLOR OF MONEY. He and Frank Sinatra were the only actors to win an Actor Academy Award, a Humanitarian Academy Award, and a Special Honorary Academy Award.

He was someone who lead a full life. Race car driver and team owner, founder of "Newman's Own", loving father, loyal husband, philanthropist.

Few have accomplished so much in film or lead such a diverse life. Long may his work live on.

Grant to him eternal rest, O Lord.

Hi my dear friends...

I have all my men here with me .... and I'm exhausted....the two older ones I can handle but B2 keeps me on my toes and I'm lovin every minute of it...so this is a quick drive by to say "hi". Bryan just took him down to the local park for awhile so I have a little breather.

Thank you for posting that Nay. Paul Newman has always been one of my favorites...I've always told my son that he had "Paul Newman eyes"...beautiful blue eyes..

Oh Cat, that link didn't work for me and I would love to see the pictures...

hugs to all...I think I hear my b2.....(I'll post pics tomorrow after he leaves)

love,

Sue

OK ladies, got a question... I'm not sure where to put a post like this, so I thought this was as good a place as any- last week, there was info about a showing of RocknRolla at some theater in California that had freee tickets, but I can't find that info now- does anyone have that available? I may actually be able to go, if any tickets are left!!!! please let me know the details....

Irish: Re Floriade, try this link http://www.totaltravel.com.au/link.asp?fid=568807 I checked it and it works. Sounds like you have a handful today - fun though.

Oh, I didn't know Paul Newman was gone. So sad. A great actor and a very handsome man who, for Hollywood was unusual as he was a faithful husband. Thanks Nay for posting that.

Can't help with RocknRoller, can't even find out if it's playing in Australia.

Hugs to all

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

Hey GALS sorry I have not been posting in a few days!! Today is the start of my *keeps it on the downlow.* And I am very stressed beyond belief and this is the main reason!

I get a message today over myspace from my ex asking me if I would take him back...at that time I had so many messages but he was always sending me more asking me why I was not responding but I was mainly trying to think of something nice to say without breaking his heart so I told him in a long message no and that I felt that I was not ready for another relationship and then told him that maybe in the future I may feel things but instead of being understanding he thinks that I am mean and says that he is crying...loser

ok rant done *breathes.*

Paige :wave:

Alice: What fun for you to see Martin and his cute girlfriend! I didn't know you were traveling but it sounds like you have been having a blast. I will be going up to Hayward again in November and would love to get together again. I'll be in touch. Take care.

beejay

ALicE! How fun for you to get to see Martin and his girlfriend! What a great surprise to see that on the website!

PAIGE. Sorry about that. Drama of that sort is never fun....always time consuming, and beyond worrisome! Hang in there and let us know how that all rolls out.

Enjoy the thrill of it all, Irish. All your boys, huh? You'll be a woman with a smile on her face tonight, that's for sure!

Love to all! :kiss: Auntm (Jill) ...as she trundles off to watch PSILY :gerry:

Hello GALS :wave:

I Send You Greetings From Londen! :pointy: These Classes Are Super Hard But I Get To Have Free Time To Roam The Town On Weekends ! Another Thing: MY MOM :tantrum: She Calls Me Every :fook: 'in DAY!!!! It Is Quite Frankly Getting Annoying! But she misses Me And i Miss Her Too......i Also Miss You Guys! :grouphug: And Guess what? I Am In the Drama Class And a Literature Class that is suppose to Give me Creidts To be An Author! i have Also Met a Few Gerry Fans Too! My Roomate included!

Anywhy the GALs Here Are About to Leave and if i Want To Get My Starbuck I Better Get My Arse In GEAR!!!!!!

~Allie :music:

ALICE!! What a treat!! Thank you for the pic of our adorable Martin and his lady. Hope you had a wonderful visit with them!!! Be safe on your journey home!!