Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

9/18 - E! News with Gerry Feature tonight 7 & 11P US/ET

Gerry will be on a segment on E! news tonight. It's on at 7pm and 11pm Eastern

Thanks for the info, HazelEyes

I saw it, had the tv on when it started and I didnt even know he was gonna be on it.

I loved the part where he just jumped :woo:

I thought it was great that on the front site page they added that it was on today, 9/19 at 8am, but it was also on at 12noon and at 3 am this morning as well. E news shows their newest show every night monday through friday at 7pm, but then that same show is shown at 11pm, and then at 3am, 8am, and 12noon the following day except on fridays, they only show their newest show at 7pm, 11pm, and at only 3am the following day. because on saturdays the newest show comes on at 9am, 7pm, and then at 11am, and 7pm on sundays, so on mondays a new show doesn't air until 7pm that day., just thought if some of you ladies didn't know this, the next time he is on e news, you will have five times you can see him, in two days, sincerely, Tracy

I thought it was great that on the front site page they added that it was on today, 9/19 at 8am, but it was also on at 12noon and at 3 am this morning as well. E news shows their newest show every night monday through friday at 7pm, but then that same show is shown at 11pm, and then at 3am, 8am, and 12noon the following day except on fridays, they only show their newest show at 7pm, 11pm, and at only 3am the following day. because on saturdays the newest show comes on at 9am, 7pm, and then at 11am, and 7pm on sundays, so on mondays a new show doesn't air until 7pm that day., just thought if some of you ladies didn't know this, the next time he is on e news, you will have five times you can see him, in two days, sincerely, Tracy

Wow! Thanks for the details...I'm going to make a note of that so I can remind the gals next time there is Gerry 'scoop'!!

:hug:

Barbara