Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
shirsan

Where is Gerry?

Where is this rumor anyway?

:2cents: Gerry stated recently, he would like to go on more adventures. Maybe he is doing something fun and different and will tell us about it later in an interview. I love that idea.

Or, maybe he is visiting an old camel friend. LOL :chuck: I'm sure sooner or later we'll find out, like we did about his trip to Israel and India. I love his stories about his new adventures. It keeps him so alive and animated, like the ice sliding on the sidewalks. I find that adorkable. :whome2:

I do hope he is getting some free time. He may not. He may be working on the plans for LAC. So far, I haven't heard of any other cast member other than the rumor of Catherine Zeta-Jones. There must be a lot of work involved with the plans and setup. I don't know how that works. I am lost when it comes to what responsibilities he would have or not have as a co-owner of "The Evil Twins".

Somehow, he is still good at going under the radar at least for a short time :goodjob:

He has to come up for air soon. Until then... I'll be sharing his movies :phantom: with new fans. He is like a rainbow, meant to be shared.

Sally

Edited by cybrsal

Lisa

Trust you to bring up THAT new rumour we were all doing so well at not noticing :funnyup::pointy:

Moira

:wave: LOL, O.K. Y'all are so freaking funny. :funnyup: I gave my serious answer without reading all the posts. :lalala:

I did not feel like reading the whole thread before because....

1. I have been real sick

2. My eyes are old.

3, My eyes along with rest of me are diabetic.

4. I can not afford glasses.

5. Most importantly I am lazy as all get out.

I finally did read it all. O.K. I skimmed it, but I get the jest of it. :rose:

The truth is Gerry is here with Hubby and me learning valuable lessons. It is like the trip to India.

He is learning fluent Ghettofabulous Redneck. One never knows when they might be cast as a Ghettofabulous Redneck. He is learning cats so PWN dogs. Lolita is pissed about that lesson. He is learning I never miss a day dusting, but it appears cleaning the dirt out of corners and cleaning baseboards is never gonna happen.

He is learning there is no need for laundry baskets, hampers dressers or chest of drawers. You simply put the dirty clothes in the washer when it is full wash. Put clothes in dryer dry and get your clean clothes out of there. Wrinkled? Hit that dryer again for 5 or 10 moments or to heck with it.

He is learning Hubby does not like to talk much. Hubby is useful for many things, but don't push it. If you wanna hear talking turn on the T.V. or get on the computer and go post something somewhere, get on an IM or something. Leave the Hubby alone he has been like that forever and if he started talking a lot now or got clingy. I would be gone.

He is learning though my arse is broad I don't cook. He is learning Hubby can cook his arse off that is why he looks like he has a case of Chronic Noarseatall.

He is learning roaches are invincible because no matter how much Hubby and I clean, make sure no food or garbage is left out, spray, put out traps, boric acid, paste, foggers, get the men from the apt.s to to spray, and last, but not least money we spend they won't die. Might as well name them all. Start a circus with them or something.

He is gonna learn Hubby and I can teach anyone both how to pray like a saint and how to cuss like a sailor.

He is going to learn any cussing around the grandson will earn time out in the corner 1 minute for each year of your life.

He is gonna learn when the grandson is here. You will watch Mask (POTO) or Nim's Island nearly everyday and he still doesn't understand Mask is Nim's daddy, but he will look at you and say he does.

He will learn parents and grandparents make kids take naps because they are tired.

He is learning fart jokes are funny.

Oh, and I must not forget real men let their wives hang up pictures of Gerard Butler and Stephen Nichols in the bedroom and collect Pez containers and happy meal toys.

Last, but certainly not least (Lolita hates this one too) he is learning if the cat's not happy. Nobody's happy.

You can't learn any of this in a school house, New York, L.A., or Scotland that is why we had to let him come stay here.

There was my attempt at wit. Too long I know, but maybe you too learned a little about the Land Of Ghettofabulous Rednecks. :pointy:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Guest DonnaKat

So there's where Gerry has been. Tracy, you must send him back. He took my cat for a walk yesterday and didn't return. I've been worried sick.

My other cat's not happy, either...so nobody's happy now. Oh, and my other cat is due for a bath now, so Gerry's tongue is going to be very tired by the end of the day today.

LOL O. K. I will send him back to St. Louis. I am packing you up some of these darn roaches too.

Oh and Gerry learned this priceless lesson as well. Cats will bath themselves including their most private areas even if you have the Pope in your house. They simply have no body image issues and are totally uninhibited in that regard.

Love,

Tracy

P.S. Gerry when you are at D.K.'s washing her cat remember this.....

Posted Image

Hi Tracy, can I reserve a room in your Gettofabulous school? You're never too old to learn! Hope you're feeling better today.

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

:wave: LOL, O.K. Y'all are so freaking funny. :funnyup: I gave my serious answer without reading all the posts. :lalala:

I did not feel like reading the whole thread before because....

1. I have been real sick

2. My eyes are old.

3, My eyes along with rest of me are diabetic.

4. I can not afford glasses.

5. Most importantly I am lazy as all get out.

I finally did read it all. O.K. I skimmed it, but I get the jest of it. :rose:

The truth is Gerry is here with Hubby and me learning valuable lessons. It is like the trip to India.

He is learning fluent Ghettofabulous Redneck. One never knows when they might be cast as a Ghettofabulous Redneck. He is learning cats so PWN dogs. Lolita is pissed about that lesson. He is learning I never miss a day dusting, but it appears cleaning the dirt out of corners and cleaning baseboards is never gonna happen.

He is learning there is no need for laundry baskets, hampers dressers or chest of drawers. You simply put the dirty clothes in the washer when it is full wash. Put clothes in dryer dry and get your clean clothes out of there. Wrinkled? Hit that dryer again for 5 or 10 moments or to heck with it.

He is learning Hubby does not like to talk much. Hubby is useful for many things, but don't push it. If you wanna hear talking turn on the T.V. or get on the computer and go post something somewhere, get on an IM or something. Leave the Hubby alone he has been like that forever and if he started talking a lot now or got clingy. I would be gone.

He is learning though my arse is broad I don't cook. He is learning Hubby can cook his arse off that is why he looks like he has a case of Chronic Noarseatall.

He is learning roaches are invincible because no matter how much Hubby and I clean, make sure no food or garbage is left out, spray, put out traps, boric acid, paste, foggers, get the men from the apt.s to to spray, and last, but not least money we spend they won't die. Might as well name them all. Start a circus with them or something.

He is gonna learn Hubby and I can teach anyone both how to pray like a saint and how to cuss like a sailor.

He is going to learn any cussing around the grandson will earn time out in the corner 1 minute for each year of your life.

He is gonna learn when the grandson is here. You will watch Mask (POTO) or Nim's Island nearly everyday and he still doesn't understand Mask is Nim's daddy, but he will look at you and say he does.

He will learn parents and grandparents make kids take naps because they are tired.

He is learning fart jokes are funny.

Oh, and I must not forget real men let their wives hang up pictures of Gerard Butler and Stephen Nichols in the bedroom and collect Pez containers and happy meal toys.

Last, but certainly not least (Lolita hates this one too) he is learning if the cat's not happy. Nobody's happy.

You can't learn any of this in a school house, New York, L.A., or Scotland that is why we had to let him come stay here.

There was my attempt at wit. Too long I know, but maybe you too learned a little about the Land Of Ghettofabulous Rednecks. :pointy:

Wow - He sure is learning a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose husband has learned to like the Gerry pics, movies, sound bites, etc.... I even have my hubby starting to talk with a scottish accent!!!

Hi Tracy, can I reserve a room in your Gettofabulous school? You're never too old to learn! Hope you're feeling better today.

Hugs,

Joanie :wave:

I am feeling pretty good today actually, Joanie if I could kick the cold I got from my grandson. I would love to teach you to be a Ghettofabulous Redneck. The world needs more of us.

Wow - He sure is learning a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose husband has learned to like the Gerry pics, movies, sound bites, etc.... I even have my hubby starting to talk with a scottish accent!!!

LOL well good for you as far my Hubby goes he'll watch the the movies over and over to appease me or he goes in another room if he is sick of them or out in the truck to listen to the radio. Hubby is the kind of person if he has seen a movie once it is sufficient. He genuinely likes most of Gerry's movies though. He will not be speaking in a Scottish accent. That would be so out of character for my hubby. I however have been known to attempt accents. I can do people who live in different parts of the United States. Got the Fancy British down pact, I try the Cockney. I cannot do Scottish or Irish. I try to do French sometimes.

I can hear my characters I write talking their dialog in my head, but I am not sure I could speak it.

This is not to be confused with voices in my head. God has been kind in not allowing me to experience that.

What does this all have to do with where is Gerry? Not a dadgum thing. Because I could care less where he is as long as wherever he is he is safe, well and hopefully happy.

Love,

Tracy

P.S. Oh, I remember where Gerry is. I sent him to DK's along with some Invincible Mississippi Roaches. :wave: