Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
touchmetrustme

Beautiful Thank You from Our Sweet Gal

Recently, I sent out a plea for help to many of you for one of our administrators who was going through a very rough time. Your generous responses prove that we truly are "all connected" in this wonderful fanmily of GALS

She has asked me to post this "thank you" from her to all of you:

Ladies ~

When I found out the lengths you all had gone for me, I couldn't stop crying. It's VERY hard for me to accept assistance, but I am so touched and humbled by the outpouring of love that came flooding my way. I was in a panic wondering just WHAT I was going to do next. Family members have helped me so much, but I fear my circumstances have started affecting them financially and the guilt has been eating me up. What the financial help from my GALfriends has done is no less than a miracle. I was in a very bad place and now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel again and my heart has been lifted in more ways than I can possibly describe.

I worked a temp job Monday and Tuesday and had a job interview today. At least now I have a few agencies who are sending me on temp jobs so that I have a little bit of cash coming in.

I will NEVER be able to appropriately thank each golden heart that helped me, but I hope they can feel of my love and absolute affection for them.

Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart.

:stranger: Truer words were never spoken.."We are all connected!" when the going gets tough...the gals get going together....Good luck dear heart.. :hugs:

When anyone even thinks of smirking at me when I talk about belonging to a 'fan website', this is the type of connection that I tell them about. We are here because of Gerry, but not JUST because of Gerry! The friends we've made here are some of the strongest bonds I've had in my life, and I cherish each and every one of them.

Issy

When anyone even thinks of smirking at me when I talk about belonging to a 'fan website', this is the type of connection that I tell them about. We are here because of Gerry, but not JUST because of Gerry! The friends we've made here are some of the strongest bonds I've had in my life, and I cherish each and every one of them.

Issy

DITTO! :wuv: Over the years we have all shared the laughter and the tears but mostly we've not only listened with our ears but also with our hearts.

Absolutely

We are all connected

there is no thanks needed ..... people help without condition. (at least they should!!!!)... how truly we are blessed to know unconditional love and support, that is what our world needs..!!!!

i believe in the theory of "pay it forward".... and i believe in it with all my heart..., good luck , you shall thrive..!!!!!!!! :wuv:

Edited by nance