Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

2009 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!

WEEEEEE-

I submitted my registration and now will get a check in the mail to Jenni ASAP!!

See you all in june if not before!!

Annemarie

I am so excited, Just need to make hotel reservations and I'm on my way. I've had my plane ticket for months. Can't wait to meet all the wondeful gals. Hugs (Sassenach) Virgnia

Thanks, Holly! :woohoo: :woohoo: :dancer:

I am so excited.  Will June ever get here? I can't wait to meet the people I have been corresponding with in person.   Ginnywhit Edited by ginnywhit

Here comes the "DUH" kid!!!! What hotel do we stay at. Am I right that the money we are paying does not include the room? I am very new at this and I need HELP! I want to stay with you GALS and not have to travel so far from the Hilton for all the fun time. Where is the PJ party to be at? HELP, I am so confused!!!!

Joanna

We're at the Hilton, Joanna. The reg. fee does not cover the room.

Just a heads up - there are 4 Hilton's in Vegas!

Joanna, the convention is at the Las Vegas Hilton.

Post number #1

Thank You Zany. :wave:

Do you have a 'guesstimate' what room costs are, or a # for us to call for set up. I need to tell my daughter and our friends, so we can figure if we are going to be able to afford all this fun. It's me that may not be able to afford it. But I am going to try hard.

If it comes down to not being able to afford it, I'll let you know asap. I will send you pics of 'Gerry' and if you will accept him, he is yours for auction for Gerry's charities. Being Gerry, I know he will not fault me for flaws in his physique as he could not be my "live" model. Only pictures and a piece of him here and there. WHEW!!!!! We are doing the bronze pour of 'Gerry' on our Gerry's birthday, the 13TH of November. What luck!!!

Hugs Zany,

Jo

Joanna, why don't you just add it up for the number of days youre staying. The rooms are $95 a night.

Have you released the room code yet in order to book the convention room rate?

Just double checking!

Thanks,

Raz

Joanna, why don't you just add it up for the number of days youre staying. The rooms are $95 a night.

Thanks RL. I'll do that.

Joanna

We DO NOT have a group code yet. Will let you know asap!

I'm so excited, I'm going to Vegas baby. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Ginnywhit

What is the capacity? By when should we be registered to assure a spot? Do you sell out? Just figuring finances and when I will be able to register.

The deed is done.....I've just registered for my 3rd convention...woohoo!!!!!......... :woohoo:

What is the capacity? Infinite -- we more than prepared to UPGRADE THE BALLROOM in order to accommodate a high number of attendees!

By when should we be registered to assure a spot? "Spots" won't be an issue until we have to finalize the catering issues end of May/early June. However, your deadline for the early bird rate is 12/15.

Do you sell out? See the answer to number 1! THE MORE THE GERRIER, BABY!

Spot

I sent my deposit. I can't wait to see all the GALS again.

Sally

I wanna go! I wanna go!

Thinking about it... I know I'll have a blast! And I need my annual dose of Vegas. I need to sort out a few details first. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by kittypro

Oh, Pat! You have to come! It won't be the same without you! :drink::vegasbaby:

Doin' da :bump:

Oh, Pat! You have to come! It won't be the same without you! :drink::vegasbaby:

I CONCUR!! We need your smiling face there (along with your wonderful graphic creations, of course!)

Got 'er DONE!! :pointy::yay:

Oh Alison, we missed you so much this past con. It will be great to see you again in '09!

Hugs to all,

Katie

This will be my First GALS Convention! I am sooo excited, I could just say 'double down' Gerry!

Seriously, I've heard such fantastic things about these Cons, I figured it was time I found out for myself.

See ya all in June!

Pat

Oh crap did I forget to pay my deposit as well. I'm telling you, I'm forgetful lately and behind on EVERYTHING! I need to get on this asap. D'oh!

Cassie

PatsinCO - you will LOVE it! I'm so glad you are going to join us in 2009!!!!

Slow poke that I am I just finally got my own deposit in today. Of course I don't think anybody doubted I would be there - just had to make it "official" by sending some moola!

Any word on when we can make our reservations with the Hilton?