Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

2009 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!

I am interested in going to the convention in 2009, but I might be on the road driving... If I stay on the dedicated run that I am on it takes us to Las Vegas all the time!! I know it is kind of early to be trying to figure this out, but if I am staying in my truck with a 24 hour off time during the time of the Gals Con how do you think that I could work this out??? I really want to go!!!

If someone has any ideas for me please PM me or put them here! I am up for any ideas.

Love to see all of you!!!!

NanLynn, we definately have to figure out how to get you there!!!

Is is June yet?

My husband said that we might be able to take our "off time" in Vegas if it falls at the right time... what are the dates again? We are trying to figure it out. He knows how much I want to see all of you!!!! We get a week off for our home/off time every six weeks. I would love to spend a week in Vegas!!! That would be awesome. Have to go shopping for some sexy clothes while I am there since being in the truck I will only have my jeans and T-shirts.

Anyone up for shopping????

Nanlynn the dates are June 25 to 27, 2009! Shopping is a dangerous weapon but I am game! Gotta finalize my dates, etc.

Thank you!

We will figure it out and see if it will work so I can give you all a big hug! *G*

:bump:

:vegasbaby: here I come... :read: I'm coming... :yay: I'm so excited that I will explode... :woohoo:

Deposit's on its way tomorrow... :omg2: I almost missed this post :bonk:

Ok Ok Ok I am ok now....Can't wait to see you all again... :hugskisses:

See some of you at the redux on Saturday :grouphug:

Pamela

P.S. Is Big Mike coming, Holly? :D

:tantrum: I seem to be waaaaaaay out in left field somehow!! I have not received anything from GALS for almost a month!!! Somehow I have been....................I don't know what's happened?

I just came on to update the 'Gerry' info because he is not going o be ready until May of '09! They are not going to have the November bronze pour because the teacher that does it is out for the rest of the semester. Don't know why???? Heard rumors, but no absolutes, and now it is too late to do the pour. 'Gerry' is ready,we just have to figure out how we want to do it!!! But, he will be ready for the convention if he is accepted. Pics will be coming as soon as I learn how to make a pic clearer.

I printed out info and my daughter and I will be talking and monies will be coming. I am so excited about meeting you GALS and bringing 'Gerry' and his booklet. I have been walking and exercizing to be able to wear normal shoes and get dressed up with all you wonderful GALS! Golly, I have missed you ALL sooooooooo much!!! School takes up sooooooo much time and am making 3 baby blankets and two large afgans. All at the same tme.!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!! :wall::wall:

Love to ALL, :hearts:

AOGJoanna

I have not received anything from GALS for almost a month!!!

Joanna, I don't know how you can say this when we seem to communicate rather regularly. And you can't claim you didn't know about this thread, you've got posts in here. :p

As for "receiving anything from gals," we haven't sent anything out. Heck, the Vegas website has only gone "live" in the last week. Y'all can peruse same here.

BEFORE YOU ASK, please note that we do NOT HAVE THE GROUP CODE FOR THE HOTEL YET. The Hilton will not provide this information until mid-January. That's just how they roll... When we get the group code, THEN we will do some sort of "email blast" to get the info to attendees.

BEFORE YOU ASK, please note that we do NOT HAVE THE GROUP CODE FOR THE HOTEL YET. The Hilton will not provide this information until mid-January. That's just how they roll... When we get the group code, THEN we will do some sort of "email blast" to get the info to attendees.

Thanks, Holly! That's just the question I came in this thread to ask! :p

WOOHOO!!!! Scary that January is only a couple of months away!

*clicking ruby shoes heels together*

There's no place like Vegas...in June ...for the GB convention...... :kisswink:

Raz

*clicking ruby shoes heels together*

There's no place like Vegas...in June ...for the GB convention...... :kisswink:

Raz

:funnyup: Amen! :drink:

I just got word that through an annonymous benefactor (you know who you are! :kiss: ) my deposit has been sent!!

Woo Hooo!!! Come on June!!!!!!!

*singing*

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!

Raz

I am sorry I won't be there in June. I am crying tears of unhappiess. I will be recovering from back surgery. I can't have it during the cold months, as I won't be able to get around in the bad weather. So, besides the loss of the $$$$ for the trip and everything else, I will not be able to get around as well as I would like by then. Anyway, I want to wish everyone a wonderful time and our Gerry a very, very Happy Birthday!!!! I love him in his baseball "c**k" hat!!!! He is truly "the 'c**k' of the Walk!!!!" in it!

Love Ya All and will miss you all terribly!!!

AOGJo

I am sorry I won't be there in June. I am crying tears of unhappiess. I will be recovering from back surgery. I can't have it during the cold months, as I won't be able to get around in the bad weather. So, besides the loss of the $$$$ for the trip and everything else, I will not be able to get around as well as I would like by then. Anyway, I want to wish everyone a wonderful time and our Gerry a very, very Happy Birthday!!!! I love him in his baseball "c**k" hat!!!! He is truly "the 'c**k' of the Walk!!!!" in it!

Love Ya All and will miss you all terribly!!!

AOGJo

Awww Jo.

You need a big bear hug!!!!!.........from this guy...

Posted Image

Made you smile!

:hugssnogs:

Raz

Hey Ladies

I have registered for 2 peeps.......my couisn Joanne is joining us. She's not a GAL yet!

Let me know if you need anything

Hugs

Snap xx

:vegasbaby: here I come... :read: I'm coming... :yay: I'm so excited that I will explode... :woohoo:

Deposit's on its way tomorrow... :omg2: I almost missed this post :bonk:

Ok Ok Ok I am ok now....Can't wait to see you all again... :hugskisses:

See some of you at the redux on Saturday :grouphug:

Pamela

P.S. Is Big Mike coming, Holly? :D

Yes, Pam! Big Mike will be there! It was so good to see you Saturday! Big hugs, Hol

HOLEY COW! SNAP'S BRINGING RELATIVES!! *does Hobbes' demented happy poodle dance* Let us know her screenname when she joins to we can tackle hug her! :kiss:

Is it my computer at work but when I click on any of the links on the Vegas website that went live recently ie agenda, vegas, FAQs etc they do not show anything?. If you want to register do you still do that as per instructions in the first post on the thread.

Moira

The problem is that the page is too wide for the computer screen so you have to scroll over to the right to see what is there. I've notified Dayna of the problem because I'm sure we aren't the only ones who might look at the site and think there is nothing there but the wallpapers from Dear Frankie.

:tissues::tissues::tissues::tissues::tissues: Why do I have to live here????? Las Vegas seems to be in another dimension!!!!! I would LOVE to go and for 2 big reasons: don't know Vegas and to know you gals!!! Hummm... 'till 16th still time to think but.... not cheap!!!!! Anyway, sounds that it will be a blast!!!

I think the link works now. You should be able to scroll either down or sideways to get all the information.

We still have a few tweaks to make, but it IS functional.

:hugs:

Dayna

Damn! I wish I could go! I've never been to Las Vegas and secondly...a possible chance to see/meet Gerry...oh man...

I'm registered!!!

Kimmy that's a nice dream, but we never expect lightning to strike twice. WE know he'd have a blast but it would be a PR nightmare if he made an appearance at one convention and not the others. And he would never intentionally make one gathering feel slighted.