Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

2009 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!

I'm registered!!!

Kimmy that's a nice dream, but we never expect lightning to strike twice. WE know he'd have a blast but it would be a PR nightmare if he made an appearance at one convention and not the others. And he would never intentionally make one gathering feel slighted.

Me too! So excited. :pointy:

I think I'm going to have to wait until after and pay extra, it'll be fine, I'm having serious issues with my credit card..and just intime for Christmas too. Plus, that's my birthday weekend, it's either there or NYC like every year..but heat, fun and birthday..it's too much to pass up on!

Edited by moonglow

I'm so happy for all that have registered, but well, since I have my new job and I can only ask off 60 days in advance, it does not look promising that I'll make it this convention. I can't afford to invest any $ for reservation, plane and room and take the risk of being told no. Maybe I'll find out more after the new year begins.

I think I'm going to have to wait until after and pay extra, it'll be fine, I'm having serious issues with my credit card..and just intime for Christmas too. Plus, that's my birthday weekend, it's either there or NYC like every year..but heat, fun and birthday..it's too much to pass up on!

THIS JUST IN!

GOOD NEWS, MOONIE! Due to some technical glitches with getting our Vegas website up and running, we weren't able to extend invitations to our sister-sites before now (long story...). As a result, we've extended the "early bird" deadline to January 31, 2009!!

(I hope it works out that you can join us, Dina!)

THIS JUST IN!

GOOD NEWS, MOONIE! Due to some technical glitches with getting our Vegas website up and running, we weren't able to extend invitations to our sister-sites before now (long story...). As a result, we've extended the "early bird" deadline to January 31, 2009!!

This is Great News! :woo:

With Xmas, my son's b-day and another convention I go to every year, I didn't think I would be able to sign up before the deadline!

:thankyou:

Why does June have to take soooooooooooooooo long to get here!!!!!!

:hmm::humph:

:vegasbaby::vegasbaby:

Raz

Razberry, :D

June will be here before you know it - I speak from experience. You have Christmas, then get your decorations away, Valentine's and Easter are upon you and then you go crazy looking for everything and anything you may want to take, or wear, or need for the Saturday night ball. Believe me even if you are a perfectly organized person you still will run out of time. It is so much fun just getting ready to go. So enjoy the time! Hope to meet you there.

Barbara :wave:

Edited by lugerry

Razberry, :D

June will be here before you know it - I speak from experience. You have Christmas, then get your decorations away, Valentine's and Easter are upon you and then you go crazy looking for everything and anything you may want to take, or wear, or need for the Saturday night ball. Believe me even if you are a perfectly organized person you still will run out of time. It is so much fun just getting ready to go. So enjoy the time! Hope to meet you there.

Barbara :wave:

Thanks Barbara,

Can't wait to meet all of you GALS!!! I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to this!!!!

See you there....

Raz

THIS JUST IN!

YES!! It wasn't looking to good for me either but this gives me more time. Thanks!!!

:hugs:

Tap

I will be putting my registration fees in the mail today. Now with the extention, maybe my daughter will be able to go after all and join in the fun again next year. We had so much fun last year! (2008) It has not been a year yet and it already seems like that and more!

:omg2: I'm so glad to hear the deadline was extended!! I finally registered and gave myself an early Christmas gift!! What is better than this? There is a foot of snow on the ground but Vegas is coming in June!!!! :vegasbaby: Barbara, Thanks for the awsome "Gerry card" That one will be staying up until June!!

:hugs: Donna

I am sorry I won't be there in June. I am crying tears of unhappiess. I will be recovering from back surgery. I can't have it during the cold months, as I won't be able to get around in the bad weather. So, besides the loss of the $$$$ for the trip and everything else, I will not be able to get around as well as I would like by then. Anyway, I want to wish everyone a wonderful time and our Gerry a very, very Happy Birthday!!!! I love him in his baseball "c**k" hat!!!! He is truly "the 'c**k' of the Walk!!!!" in it!

Love Ya All and will miss you all terribly!!!

AOGJo

Awww Jo.

You need a big bear hug!!!!!.........from this guy...

Posted Image

Made you smile!

:hugssnogs:

Raz

OMG Raz,

I didn't know this was here!! Thank you sooooooo much GAL!!! I am still hugging Gerry!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM! What a hug!!!! It kinda makes up for the fact that I can't come next year!!! But my heart will be there and maybe someone can call me and lift a drink for me!!! My number is in the address forum. I am so mad that I have to have this done. But it's getting worse and my doc is angry that I begged to wait until May. But the statuette is too, too, too important to me. At least I will be there in spirit and 'Gerry' will be there for me. Prayerfully he will fetch a good price for Gerry's charities.

Thank You so much Raz for the wonderful hug, and forgive me for returning the 'e'. You are wonderful.

Jo

OMG!!! I'm having my dress made and the fabric is still in storage with my furniture.....EEEEEEK!!!

Suzie

OH HELL YEAH! Even if I don't make the early bird, I'm still planning on attending..and you all are buying me birthday drinks, so get that money out ladies! :)

Deetz, :D

So glad you like the Christmas card - like you all of my Gerry cards will be up for quite awhile - they decorate so well. I'm all signed up for Vegas and can't wait to see you again - you know we both are on the East Coast so we should get together more often. I had a blast with you and Linda last year and hoping for a return good time. Thanks again for the wonderful CD on all the pictures of Vegas last year - it will be a treasure memory for me. Vegas here we come!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Man, get outta here :lol: I know youre gonna miss it but ya been twice, homie. Let that crying go.

Edited by RandomLanda

think of me...think of me fondly........ :tissues:

*Spot takes Amy gently by the shoulders, hands her a tissue and guides her out the thread* Amy, we've had this discussion. Stop peeing on everyone's "I'm goin' to Vegas parade." :kisswink:

Just my way of saying I'll miss you guys and wish I could go.....sorry. :hide: Seriously, I'm not meaning to "pee" on anyone's parade.......It's just really hard when reality sets in and you know you won't be there......I'll try not to intrude anymore......now that the registration thread is here every day, it's kind of hard to ignore...... :confused:

Deetz, :D

So glad you like the Christmas card - like you all of my Gerry cards will be up for quite awhile - they decorate so well. I'm all signed up for Vegas and can't wait to see you again - you know we both are on the East Coast so we should get together more often. I had a blast with you and Linda last year and hoping for a return good time. Thanks again for the wonderful CD on all the pictures of Vegas last year - it will be a treasure memory for me. Vegas here we come!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

:wave: Barbara,

We did have a good time, and NY too!! The time will fly now! Working full time+ to make it happen. Have a happy new year :party:

:vegasbaby::hugskisses: Donna

Just my way of saying I'll miss you guys and wish I could go.....sorry. :hide: Seriously, I'm not meaning to "pee" on anyone's parade.......It's just really hard when reality sets in and you know you won't be there......I'll try not to intrude anymore......now that the registration thread is here every day, it's kind of hard to ignore...... :confused:

You're more than welcome here, Aims!

We enjoyed meeting your DH this past year. Hopefully, he'll join you again in 2010! You made a compromise with your hubby and son and we admire that you're sticking to your word. That's an extraordinary thing to do when it's also a "sacrifice" and it's an example you should be proud of yourself for setting.

Instead of focusing on what you may be missing, try to explain what makes Vegas so special for you. Give us stories of your favorite Vegas memories -- help us build the fire of excitement! Tell people why you won't be missing 2010 if at all possible! (Just no more crying in these threads! :kisswink:)

Big *hugs*

Hol

Registration - dangit! I need to register. I've been so forgetful it's maddening. Plus this little girl is EATING up my spare finances. Oi! I guess I didn't appreciate how much spare cash I had until now cuz she's bloody bleeding me dry! But, as far as I know, I'm going!

Cassie

Hopefully, we'll have the "group code" for the hotel by the end of January. (Hilton won't assign it until we're 6 months away from the event date...)

Stay tuned!

22 WEEKS 5 DAYS till VEGAS!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That's 150 days! YEP, I counted!

What am I gonna wear??