Gerard Butler GALS

4th ANNUAL MEDIEVAL TIMES GET TOGETHER

Scorpio613

:hey: GMCL's...the time has come for our 4th annual Medieval Times Get Together! :woo:

We have always had alot of fun at this get together and this time we will be seeing a NEW show! :claphands: So please plan on joining us for a night of fun, friendship and of course, our favorite part, getting to know the knights after the show! :cunning:

MT INFO:

Where: Medieval Times Schaumburg, IL

When: Saturday November 15th, 2008

Time: 7:00pm

MT cost: $55.38...that's $9.20 LESS than last year! :yay: Cost includes show, dinner, tax & tip. Payment is due BEFORE Friday, October 31st Please mail a check to my attention (address has been emailed to you).

Note: We are well known at MT! The women I made reservations with remembered us and was excited to have us back. She said that we are one of the more FUN groups that they look forward to having join them every year! :fans:

Hotel Info:

Country Inn & Suites - Schaumburg

You can book your hotel room online by clicking on the link above or by phone. Note: Because there are only 3 requests for hotel rooms, we do not qualify for a group rate.

Please post your attendance on this thread or email/pm me ASAP.

Thanks and See you soon! :pointy:

PatKay

Attendee List:

Scorpio613 +1 - pd

Enchanting Eyes +1 - pd

Kenshin - pd

Gerardaholic66 +2 - pd

Cassie - pd

Cierdwyn +1 - pd

DivaHeather - pd

Marie - pd

Luv4Gerry - pd

BOM - pd

Edited by Scorpio613

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone made it home fine and is well rested after our MT get together! I also hope everyone had a good time! I know I did as well as my daughter. She kept telling me how much fun she had and how fun my friends are! :) Which is a nice compliment coming from a 14 yr. old who would normally be appalled at hanging out with her mother and her mother's friends. So I guess we are "cool" for our ages! :p

MT was a blast as usual. We definitely had the best looking knight! :drool1: I think I will ask for Robert every time we go to MT! I enjoyed the new show/story too. And of course getting to meet the knights after the show! I know my daugher liked that part alot too! :cunning:

Happy Birthday again to Lady Paulette! :D Paulette you must post your knighting picture so everyone can see you are officially a Lady of the Realm! :thewoman:

Even though the hotel gave us alittle problem about the food, I think it worked out well in the end. Next year I will look into some other hotels in the area to see what they have to offer.

It was great seeing everyone again. It is going to seem so long until we get together again. :unsure: Let's be sure to do our Gerry Xmas card exchange this year so we will have something to look forward to in the meantime. If anyone needs addresses, I have the list from last year. Just email me for a copy.

NOTE: Anyone who took pictures of Jack Butler MacRover, please post or email me your pictures. I have to mail him out soon and if you have a picture I don't have, I would like to include it in his scrapbook. :thankyou: