Gerard Butler GALS

Pre-Order The Game of their Lives through GALS Boutique

Woohoo! ::D: Just heard that The Game of their Lives is available for pre-order now through Amazon. Reserve your copy today through the GALS Boutique and help support GALS at the same time.

FYI: on the Amazon page, it says it's available December 31, 1969 - not sure if this is a typo or computer error. But i believe it is allowing you to pre-order so it should be available soon

Just another FYI. Don't mean to burst a bubble :depressed:, but I read somewhere on Amazon's site said that as soon as they actually have a release date, then you can preorder. (You can be notified by e-mail if you request to be.) I think I'm understanding it this way. The 12/31 date was just sort of holding it open, and probably allowing them to post something at least. (Probably why they put the 1969 on it.) They had to put some sort of date in there. The last info I found on another said most likely sometime in April 2006. :swear: (Not waiting patiently anymore.............:watchclock::wall: )

Edited by discoveringme
I went and tried to preorder but all it let me do is put in a request to be notified when it will be available for preorder. I'm on another notification list for it also, and haven't gotten anything from it. Dang I wish they'd release it. Maybe if enough interest is expressed by people asking to be notified it will let the producers know WE WANT THIS MOVIE and to stop making us wait for it!
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, chickies, I finally have something worth posting.... I just noticed the notice about the release has changed, and note that adding your address to the "want" list does some good:

Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title.

So, it would be worth adding your address, even if you plan to pre-order through GB.net. Perhaps GB.net has the same arrangement, and is counting pre-orders as votes. I don't know about that. But I'd imagine adding our addresses to the Amazon site couldn't hurt and might do some good. And maybe if we spread this information throughout Gerry Land we can help the cause? Maybe! Couldn't hurt, right?

Larke

Okay, chickies, I finally have something worth posting.... I just noticed the notice about the release has changed, and note that adding your address to the "want" list does some good:

Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title.

So, it would be worth adding your address, even if you plan to pre-order through GB.net. Perhaps GB.net has the same arrangement, and is counting pre-orders as votes. I don't know about that. But I'd imagine adding our addresses to the Amazon site couldn't hurt and might do some good. And maybe if we spread this information throughout Gerry Land we can help the cause? Maybe! Couldn't hurt, right?

Larke

Excellent post. Thanks for the info, Larke. I've put in my address! We GALS want this movie distributed!

Linda a.k.a. Beachie

The calculation of votes for this release is being conducted by Amazon - there is no notice of it being connected with any outside site. I suggest that each and every fan that wants to see GOTL on DVD as soon as possible add their address on the Amazon GOTL page. I just added mine as I want to see this as soon as I can! ::D: I'm going to make a special post about this in the Admin Updates to get the word out. :kisswink:

If you pre-order the GOTL dvd or any item through the GALS Boutique, you are helping support GALS as we receive a percentage of each sale. We thank all that have shopped through the Boutique and helped us out thus far. :dance3:

FYI: Our boutique is not connected with gb.net's, so we have no knowledge of their business.

hmmm...

I put my name on the pre-order list as soon as you posted it (thru GALS, of course!)

When I check my account it's still there, on my wish list!

I'm going to email the CT ladies and ask 'em to do the same and piggyback info to their contacts, so we can get this rolling!

Hugs!

Barb

If you pre-order the GOTL dvd or any item through the GALS Boutique, you are helping support GALS as we receive a percentage of each sale. We thank all that have shopped through the Boutique and helped us out thus far. :dance3:

FYI: Our boutique is not connected with gb.net's, so we have no knowledge of their business.

Okay, I'm new enough I hadn't discovered your own Boutique, but I will take note of it now and check it out.

Sorry about that!

Larke

• 5 weeks later...