Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

Finally!!

I ordered Shattered on Sept 13th along with two others! They were shipped September 17th. One movie showed up while Shattered and the other did not!! I called Amazon three times between Sept 23 and Sept 30 because I had been charged for my movies but never received them! On the 30th, he finally said you should have received them by now and re-sent them! They arrived today!! My GB movie collection is up to 7 ;)

April

great!

we should start a thread on what we have in our dvd collection

LOL!

it's a great movie enjoy watching it :)

AAWWWW Shortcake......It's okay...you don't have to be sorry cause you didn't like a movie that Gerry is in ! There are a couple I wasn't crazy about and to tell the truth I hated one in particular! But I still have it in my collection....I feel like I have to have them whether they're stinkers or not! :p Although I don't have Fast food and How to be a Rock Star and prolly won't get those two. But as for shattered .....what was it you did not like? I think we are so used to seeing Gerry be the "HERO" that when he's the weakest link it's hard for us to swallow.....but IMO I thought he did an amazing job in this role and still can't figure out why it did not make the big screen after some of the dumb stuff that does ....I just can't wrap my mind around it! :unsure: I liked it so much I put it right up there with POTO, PSILY, and DF! But I guess not everyone will like it! I know I'm gonna get beat for this but I wasn't real gaga over Nims! But I still have it!

:lalala: Frannie

sorry to hear you didnt like it maybe if you got back to it and view it over, sometimes that happens when I hear a song on the radio and dont like it after I hear a few times more I find I love it and wonder why I never felt it the first time I heard it lol!

I think he got the character right, he got the detachment part of the guy he was playing. I also like the plot and Maria Bello and Pierce both in it as well.

LadyFran: I have Fast Food too and love it, I love weirdo movies like that but maybe thats just me :)

I really like Shattered. I think it shows a different range and look for Gerry. My favorite part, really, is when he's on the roof and is afraid of heights. I think he does a fabulous job and is quite convincing. That and the torment he goes through when he has to shoot his mistress.

I also LOVE the twist at the end! I did NOT see that coming!

I also hope you'll give it another chance, Shortcake.

April . . . did you like it???

Lisa