Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
IslandGirl

My Gerry Video from TIFF

Hi girls. This is the video I took from the 2nd row in the Theatre at the RockNRolla Premiere.

I'm a little shaky in spots but it's got Gerry's entrance, his speech, and his 'nod' to me. LOL not really but it almost looked like it in one spot.

Hope you like it and for those who didn't get to Toronto, or to a premiere, it may be fun to watch...

http://s440.photobucket.com/albums/qq127/c...nt=100_2026.flv

Now, I just hope it plays ok! My internet is sooooooooo slow that it took about 2 hours to upload 2minutes of video. This is why I haven't posted it before. I never seem to be at the computer for 2 hours anymore!!

Luv Charlotte

That was a great vid you took, Char! Thanks for sharing! Ah, brings back memories. Tho I could have sworn Ger threw that wad of paper into the crowd, but maybe he did it after Guy's speech. It was very nice meeting you and Bonnie. So, just how many pairs of shoes did she buy? :lol:

AAAWWWHHHHHH CHARLOTTE!!!!!! I didn't know you video taped it!!! How awesome!!!! Thank you...thank you!!!! I heard my big mouth coming from behind you! lol That video takes me right back to that moment!!! I got a bit choked up while watching it because all the emotions I was feeling during that came rushing back. I'm watching and thinking...omg....less than 60 seconds from the moment your video stops.....I have Gerrys hand in mine!!!

:galdown:

I can't believe its been a month already. Thank you for the anniversary gift!!!!

Edited by isaboo

Great Video Charlotte!!!

And for the record...it was ME he was nodding at Charlotte!

:nanana:

Edited by isaboo

YAY!!!

I kept thinking WHY didn't I video tape this? (especially since my pics came out terrible)

but then I kept wondering why no one else was smart enough to tape it!!! lol

I've actually searched the web to find nothing worthwhile...

Thanks for sharing Charlotte!!! :D

Tho I could have sworn Ger threw that wad of paper into the crowd, but maybe he did it after Guy's speech. ?

Barb it was after Guy's speech as he was leaving the stage.... Remember we thought he threw that necklace the girl gave him, then realized it was the paper?

Glad you liked it! I knew my camera wouldn't be fast enough or good enough to get any good pictures, so when the others were on stage I thought, why not capture it on video.?

There board was so bombarded with TIFF pics right after I got home that I didn't worry about posting it and then, like I said, I just haven't gotten a chance to sit and let it upload until lastnight.

LOL GJewel! I don't know how many pairs she bought but I know it would have been equivalent to one of my paychecks!!

I knew you'd like this Boo!!

Charlotte baby that is fab. Thanks for posting that. It brings back memories.

Moira

Great video Charlotte. I felt like I was there! Thanks for posting. Too bad I could not meet up with you and the other Gals and attend the premiere. I arrived two days late. Perhaps another film festival? After being there for three days I at film fest I want to plan a girls trip there specifically for film fest. No work...just fun. Toronto was on fire. I had so much fun while there.

Awesome video! Thanks so much for posting, Charlotte! It's interesting watching it from a different point of view. I thought he said something about the Internet but I couldn't remember exactly what it was. lol

Ah, brings back memories.

Yes, it does. I still can't believe we were there for that. lol

I kept thinking WHY didn't I video tape this? (especially since my pics came out terrible)

My pics were terrible too, and it took forever to get them back.

Well I'm sure you saw that one pic I got of Gerry in the theatre. It's a Halloween picture in itself. So now, I'm really glad I decided to click on video and tape it. If not that's all I would have gotten. One orange, distorted image of the G-Man.