Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Aussiegal

Labrador Retrievers

Do any of Gerards Gals own a Labrador Retriever? I would love to hear your stories about them. I have an 8 year old male golden Lab who I could'nt live without! :D

Yes, my husband & I have a black lab (our furbaby). Her name is Jasmine and she's 6 1/2. She is SO spoiled!! Our friends lab had a litter and we originally went over there to just "look" but ended up bringing her home. She sorta picked us and I just feel in love with her personality :wuv:

I made the mistake of rocking her to sleep on my chest as a pup so now, being 60 lbs, she still thinks she can do that. :lol:

Posted Image

Yes, my husband & I have a black lab (our furbaby). Her name is Jasmine and she's 6 1/2. She is SO spoiled!! Our friends lab had a litter and we originally went over there to just "look" but ended up bringing her home. She sorta picked us and I just feel in love with her personality :wuv:

I made the mistake of rocking her to sleep on my chest as a pup so now, being 60 lbs, she still thinks she can do that. :lol:

Posted Image

:hehe: Thanks for your story. Labs are such big sooks. My Lab always tries to sit on my lap & he is so big he almost crushes me but I would'nt have it any other way lol :p