Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RandomLanda

Las Vegas Suites

Did any of 2008's attendees get to stay in one and how was it compared to a regular room?

Binkie had one, Landa. She let Michele and I into it. There were two full beds, two tv's, a couch, a desk, a chair, and it had it's own patio, complete with fake turf, overlooking a pool area. The bathroom was swanky and it was nice in there. We wanted to stay there, too!

Binks, post pics if you have them!

Also, I think she works for Hilton, so don't know if she got an employee discount on it.

I did have a suite last year -- I shared with Donna Kat. it was very nice and lots of room to move around.

I do have to say tho that for the PRICE that they MAY be charging (not sure what it will be for 09 ) a standard room works JUST as well. I know I was't in it enough to enjoy all the nifty stuff it had - VEGAS never SLEEPS -- LOL

if you have lots of PEEPs roomin together - its good on space -- but if like most of us you are pinching pennies - it may be a bit too $$$$ for just naps and showers.

they have lots of different room arrangements and i do have pics of the room -- but my photobucket is being a pain in the neck _ SORRY.

B

thanks, ladies

Suite or no suite as long as I can sleep and rest I'm cool. Oh, and nice view from my window please. Last time I had the view of the room vents and fans. WTF!

Cassie

That wasn't at the Hilton tho Cassie! :lol:

2007 was at the Flamingo! :D

The Las Vegas Hilton is AWESOME!!!

I would be willing to share a room/ or suite with someone. You can see who I am on myspace page. I go by Virginia or Sassenach.

Let's see, myspace code is: myspace.com/ginneeeeeeee.

I'm so excited about going!

Sassenach

We usually set up a thread for those who'd like to share a room in order to cut costs. We should have the "group code" by mid-December (that's when the Hilton will open up our reservations)! STAY TUNED!

Well, Dan and I are planning on coming, but we won't likely be sharing a room with anyone... :kisswink: