Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

LA Premiere of RocknRolla

GOOD GAWD! I think my heart just skipped a beat!!

All I can say is "Be still my heart" :wuv:

First time poster.....and I should be preparing a brief to keep a client out of jail, but I must comment, he looks good but I prefer him without a tie, remember the black suit and white shirt without tie at the TFF, I wish he would adopt that for all appearances requiring formal attire but I would then have to ban myself from the computer during work hours.

Edited by Aaraynia

Hey, welcome Aaraynia! Yeah, I feel sorry for your client 'cuz I doubt you're gonna get that briefing done seeing as how Gerry's gonna be on Leno soon! Better get cramming, girl!

Love these pics Chell! Something to tide me over between now and 11:30!!! I'm so excited!

awe..............He finally got his kiss. They looked like they had a lot of fun.

Hey, welcome Aaraynia! Yeah, I feel sorry for your client 'cuz I doubt you're gonna get that briefing done seeing as how Gerry's gonna be on Leno soon! Better get cramming, girl!

Love these pics Chell! Something to tide me over between now and 11:30!!! I'm so excited!

its all Gerry's fault...but at least as I said he's not drop dead gorgeous tonight so I will get some work done before Leno, which isn't on here in Aus until 10.30pm, its only 2.30 pm at the moment.....plenty of time to work my magic

awe..............He finally got his kiss. They looked like they had a lot of fun.

Looked like a pretty hotsy totsy kiss there! I wonder what her husband thought. :lol:

Probably thought poor bloke...might as well let him get a little taste just once.

:poof::poof:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/r...608/30.jpg.html

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/premieres/r...608/47.jpg.html

I have died . . . this is the spirit of Lisa . . . tell my sons it was a sweet death . . . I went with a smile on my face.

He WILL be the death of me.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

"Wobbly" is the PERFECT WORD for it!!! Has anyone ever done a thread using one words for how Gerry makes us feel?

Never mind . . . enjoy the pics. :bonk:

Edited by phoenixgirl

First time poster.....and I should be preparing a brief to keep a client out of jail, but I must comment, he looks good but I prefer him without a tie, remember the black suit and white shirt without tie at the TFF, I wish he would adopt that for all appearances requiring formal attire but I would then have to ban myself from the computer during work hours.

I feel for your client but I'm sure he understands ;-)

Personally I love Gerry in a tie, he looks so coool ;-)

He's looking mighty fine but I was getting used to the shorter hair ala Comic Con, London and Toronto and its growing back :terry2: - Oh I'll get used to it. :lmao:

Wonder who the suit's by. He just fills it out nicely.

RIP LISA - HERE LIES LISA ONE PICTURE TOO MANY

Moira