Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

LA Premiere of RocknRolla

Guest DonnaKat

Thanks for the link, Dallas.

My oh my, but those pictures are gonna cause a stir...in more ways than one. ;)

Donna

Is your comment referring to the pics in Dallas's link or the premiere pics in general as I could see nothing in the IESB pics that would cause a stir and to be honest nothing in any of the pics - It was nice Gerry got his smooch with Thandie but she has a gorgeous husband in Ol Parker - Some men are touchy feely Gerry is just touchy feely with his lips :funnyup:

Moira

Hi Donna,

I think I see two of Gerry's former female companions in these premiere photos. Is this what you are referring to? LOL. Is that Bianca or Jasmine in the black and grey?. They are so much alike IMO.

It's not Bianca unless my eyes deceive me and as for it being Jasmine here is a link to some of her pics and I would say it wasn't her but some of you may disagree with me. The woman at the premiere looks prettier in my opinion.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...l%3Den%26sa%3DX

Me and my colleagues have been looking back and forth between the IESB pics and the pics in the link and none of them think it is Jasmine either - the eye sockets are different.

We could all be wrong though.

Moira

It's not Bianca and definitely not Jasmine. She is an actress but i can't recall her name. I have seen her in on some TV serials. She is really beautiful. God is so unfair!!!

It's not Bianca and definitely not Jasmine. She is an actress but i can't recall her name. I have seen her in on some TV serials. She is really beautiful. God is so unfair!!!

Thandie Newton

Thanks for the pics Chelle!

The man shaved another year off my life, with this rate, I should have been dead 5 years ago. :thud:

Glad to see he got down as many as possible. He actually got further down that normal - must be feeling very generous. Gotta love the guy

Moira

I couldn't find a video link - what am I doing wrong? I saw the pics but not the vid.

When you open link click on the REVVR or whatever it is called and it will take you to video

Moira

Thanks for sharing..

Edited by KUBRA

Gerry looks so handsome in that blue suit, I love him in that color.

Lisa, thanks for sharing those pics, they are delicious!

If anyone missed him last night on Jay Leno...he was gorgeous and really funny...the man never lets me down! :drool1:

Gerry's got 20 times more patience than I have! I can say that much. I love him for being considerate enough to be nice to his 'true' fans, but man, he must want to whack some people with a wet turkey some times!!

Hi Donna,

I think I see two of Gerry's former female companions in these premiere photos. Is this what you are referring to? LOL. Is that Bianca or Jasmine in the black and grey?. They are so much alike IMO.

That is actually actress, Garcelle Beauvais.

Guest DonnaKat

Oh well don't I feel dumb...I thought she was Jasmine. Well whoever she is, she's drop dead gorgeous.

Well as the Church Lady would say....NEVER MIND!! :lol:

Thanks for the clarification!

I finally got to see Gerry in person! :yay: Got an autograph too! :yay: I wasn't able to go to the Leno taping, so I got to the Cinerama at 5:00 where I met Scribs from .net who had been there since 2:00. Bermos, Susan Sporran, and some others who had been at the Leno taping joined us. We started out at about the middle of the line, but got pushed further and further down until almost at the end of line, thanks to a bunch of those professional autograph hounds who pushed their way to the front. I didn't think Gerry would make it down to where I was, but he did! The others in our group couldn't believe I had never seen Gerry in person before. All I can say is he is even more gorgeous than I had imagined! :wuv::whome2::galdown:

Guest DonnaKat

Elissa, I totally feel your pain with the autograph hounds. They did the same thing to us at TIFF.

I'm happy for you! :)