Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

LA Premiere of RocknRolla

Elissa, I totally feel your pain with the autograph hounds. They did the same thing to us at TIFF.

I'm happy for you! :)

Thanks, Donna! :)

Elissa, I totally feel your pain with the autograph hounds. They did the same thing to us at TIFF.

I'm happy for you! :)

Thanks, Donna! :)

Congrats Elissa!! Nice little treat!

Ok, more than a 'little' treat!@

I finally got to see Gerry in person! :yay: Got an autograph too! :yay: I wasn't able to go to the Leno taping, so I got to the Cinerama at 5:00 where I met Scribs from .net who had been there since 2:00. Bermos, Susan Sporran, and some others who had been at the Leno taping joined us. We started out at about the middle of the line, but got pushed further and further down until almost at the end of line, thanks to a bunch of those professional autograph hounds who pushed their way to the front. I didn't think Gerry would make it down to where I was, but he did! The others in our group couldn't believe I had never seen Gerry in person before. All I can say is he is even more gorgeous than I had imagined! :wuv::whome2::galdown:

WOO HOO!! Way to go Elissa!! I'm very very happy for you!!! :woo::throw::woo:

Lady Elissa

I am so happy for you - You'll always remember your first time ha ha!!!!!!

Moira

Gerard Butler arrive "Rocknrolla" premiere ( video )

http://www.zimbio.com/gerard+butler/articl...+premiere+video

Enjoy it!!!

Tho I enjoyed watching the video...

These "autograph hunters" are seriously getting on my nerves! :tantrum:

You know, that autograph hunter who Gerry keeps blowing off sounds like the guy in that horrible pap video of Gerry walking down Robertson and getting mobbed by paps. I think he is the one who talks about "lollipops" and "I told him not to come this way first!".

No wonder Gerry blows him off!!!! What an annoying little flea!!!!!!

I was so happy for you, Elissa!! Yes, the autograph hounds are getting worse and worse, and sometimes we fans have to push back. Scribs was telling us about one guy (I think it might even be this same one) who she really took to task at the Nim's Island premiere because he was nearly stepping on some children who were there, just so he could get his piece of silver!!

Surfwidow (Tina) who has been a photographer at some of Gerry's other premieres, didn't get the assignment this time, so she decided to do the "fan thing" for a change. She wanted to get Gerry to autograph the leather jacket she bought from Preimiere Props (one of the PSILY ones) but she is tiny and the obnoxious guy put something over the top and right in front of her when Gerry got to her so he never he saw her there! That was beyond rude!

I swore I already posted this but now I don't see it (hello cyberspace).

I'm actually in that video - I was standing a couple of people before Elissa, with Wendy Kate to my left. As the obnoxious guy keeps yelling at Gerry you see the back of my head, I'm wearing a turquoise tank top. Gerry signed the Men's Health cover for me (actually it is for Jack - aka the Toys for Tots raffle in December, IF we don't manage to get a chance for Gerry and Jack to meet personally like he did with GerryUSA). I was shocked and thrilled that Gerry made it all the way to the end of the barricades. Except for saying thank you to him I didn't speak to him, I didn't want to stop his momentum in the hopes he would get through the rest of the line, which I believe he did.

Also Neal McDonough (sp??) who was Frank Gordon in Timeline was there and he came all the way down the line signing autographs and taking pictures with people. I didn't get his after I saw he signed his over Gerry's face on another girl's PSILY DVD cover - since the Men's Health was the only thing I brought with me for a possible autograph. He was very nice and gracious and took a lot of time signing and taking pictures with everyone who wanted them.

Hey Girls.

Did you get into the Leno show and make it to the premiere?

Oh two lots of Gerry in one day - what more can a body ask for!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Did anyone manage to get tickets for Wednesday Q&A or are planning on going anyway just on the off chance they see Gerry again. LA is being very spoiled this week :hehe:

Moira

thanks for sharing all of those photos :)

and glad for those of you guys who got to see him up close

and thanks for posting all those vid links but none of them are working for me?

OMG - so many pictures and so many things happening! :gah: I can't work . . . too much to catch up on! :lol:

First and foremost CONGRATULATIONS ELISSA!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Another one of my closest friends, Veejer, also got to meet him for the first time. Isn't it amazing???? Isn't HE amazing?!

Speaking of which, I'm so proud of him for avoiding as many autograph hounds as he could. He even said something about all the women at the front. I just adore him. :wuv: What a good, good man. He can tell who loves him and who only wants a piece of him.

I'm so glad my Girlies who went got to get his autograph and say hi or thank you AND Leno! What a treat.

Okay, I'm off to see the pics and this mysterious woman. :lol:

:hugs:

Lisa

It's not Bianca unless my eyes deceive me and as for it being Jasmine here is a link to some of her pics and I would say it wasn't her but some of you may disagree with me. The woman at the premiere looks prettier in my opinion.

Me and my colleagues have been looking back and forth between the IESB pics and the pics in the link and none of them think it is Jasmine either - the eye sockets are different.

We could all be wrong though.

Moira

It's not Jasmine. She's an actress . . . I've seen her before.

Its that actress Gabrielle something?

I still cant see the vids that everyone is talking about anyone got a better link?

Ladies, ladies, ladies - it's Garcelle Beauvais.

:D

Guest DonnaKat

Ladies, ladies, ladies - it's Garcelle Beauvais.

:D

She's purty.

Once upon a time I prayed to God to give me dimples like that, and he granted my prayers.

Unfortunately, I wasn't more specific and they ended up on me arse.

Edited by DonnaKat

She's purty.

Once upon a time I prayed to God to give me dimples like that, and he granted my prayers.

Unfortunately, I wasn't more specific and they ended up on me arse.

:rotflmao:You crack me up. Question is - do you think SHE did any praying or did she get to skip that step?

Elissa, I am so thrilled for you!!! I can't wait to see the autographed picture when you get back!! I really tried to watch those vids to spot all my GALpals, but the links don't work for me either!! :crybaby:

Suzie

I finally got to see Gerry in person! :yay: Got an autograph too! :yay: I wasn't able to go to the Leno taping, so I got to the Cinerama at 5:00 where I met Scribs from .net who had been there since 2:00. Bermos, Susan Sporran, and some others who had been at the Leno taping joined us. We started out at about the middle of the line, but got pushed further and further down until almost at the end of line, thanks to a bunch of those professional autograph hounds who pushed their way to the front. I didn't think Gerry would make it down to where I was, but he did! The others in our group couldn't believe I had never seen Gerry in person before. All I can say is he is even more gorgeous than I had imagined! :wuv::whome2::galdown:

Posted ImageI am so happy for you!!!

:wave: Thanks for all the congrats and good wishes, everyone! I was so overcome by seeing Gerry standing that close to me that all I managed to stammer was "Thank you, Gerry" when he signed the picture I was holding. I'm surprised I was even able to say that! :p

For those trying the zimbio video link remember you have to click where it says revver.com at the top in order to get the video to load. I just tried it again and it worked for me. Hope that helps. Otherwise you may have a firewall that is blocking the sites.

Just been on Arclight website and it looks like there are now tickets available for tonights LA screening and Q&A with Gerry. Run ladies Run. as fast as you can cause they will go soon :funnyup:

Enjoy if anyone is going as I'm sure Gerry will be a blast at the Q&A

Moira