Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

10/6 Gerry's appearance on Leno...let's discuss LOL!

:omg:

His bit about filming Mrs. Brown :silly:

Loved the bit about Sparta while on line at the airport! :lol:

Okay...

the guy's checking him out

and he realizes he's (Gerry's)

showering with his .....

:rotflmao:

You are writing as you are watching, aren't you? I still have a couple of hours to go, and

can hardly wait!!

Hugs,

Judy

I LOL'd a lot - lotsa talk about being nekkid and orgasms LMAO wish Jay didn't talk over him so much, just let Gerry talk, he's quite entertaining.

My mind was seriously in the gutter for most of his stories.

That spread was KILLING me. :poof:

Yes, the story about Mrs Brown was hilarious!!! He showed his pinky too.

I just LOVE his laugh!!! Posted Image

Steffie!!!!

So good to have you on board tonight!! :hug1:

Stef's been filling up the gallery with pics from the Premiere tonight... :hearts:

You are writing as you are watching, aren't you? I still have a couple of hours to go, and

can hardly wait!!

Hugs,

Judy

Yes...didn't want to give too much away...

but Gerry was in top Gerry mode tonight :whome2:

Thanks for the pics Stef, and thanks you other Gals for allowing me to live vicariously through you for a couple more hours before I can see Gerry for myself! Give us more!!!!

Mo

Between Mrs. Brown, Peeing, Showering and Orgasm face...How much more can a Gal take? :drool1:

Ok....I posted this on the other thread.

SCOTTISH SPREAD was there in full force! I think I'm still salivating.

:jawdrop::drool::omg2::heat::perverted:

Gerry was charming as usual and I loved the discussion about the sex scene and Gerry trying to make orgasm faces and Jay says he thought he faces looked like he was having a bowel movement!!!! :rotflmao:

Edited by isaboo

Was he wearing the suit he wore to the premiere? Oh my..........nekkid and orgasm talk! I don't think I'm gonna make it...........

Jay looked a little :unsure: while Gerry was going on about a few of his bits... :lol:

Steffie!!!!

So good to have you on board tonight!! :hug1:

Stef's been filling up the gallery with pics from the Premiere tonight... :hearts:

thanks sweetie! hehe yeah i was adding pics while watching Leno. Thanks for reminding me the premiere was tonight LOL I'm still catching up from being out of the loop for so long. I was just listening and half-watching him on Leno, I'll catch all the visuals when capping it later ;)

Was he wearing the suit he wore to the premiere? Oh my..........nekkid and orgasm talk! I don't think I'm gonna make it...........

No, not the same suit. But he still looked AMAZING. Anyone else love his necklace?

He really looks great in brown! He must have quick changed for the premiere - he had on a blue/grey suit. OMG how can one man be so handsome! Uh oh my phones ringing - my friends are checking in even though it's 12:15 am!

Joanie :wave:

Yeah that necklace was cool!

Edited by nyjoanie

I will admit that i was a little disappointed that Jay was talking more than usual when Gerry is on. Guess it would have been rude to tell the host to shut up :unsure: But what we got was vintage Gerry. :wuv:

Jay looked a little :unsure: while Gerry was going on about a few of his bits... :lol:

The second time watching it (love my tivo) I noticed that as well. ;)

nope, different suit, more tan/khaki color (if my TV color isn't too off, it's an older set)

open neck shirt...

new necklaces, though, one with ivory or a tooth-y type thing...

Blueish suit at premeire...

edited to add...I see other gals have answered the questions in the time it took me to post this :bonk:

So, did Gerry stay for the whole show? Did he end up sitting on the couch or was he the last guest? I'm probably bugging everyone but, seriously, I have to have something to do between now and 11:30! Sorry about that!!!

The one necklace was a bit of a 300 moment. Bracelets there, guess he couldn't give everything up forever. :D

Good gawd I forget how BIG that man is. When compared to the comedian and then Katy Perry, he just seems SO TALL. :wuv:

Being ther FIRST guest he got two segments and he was there for the ENTIRE show.