Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

10/7 - Bad Boy Butler

Wha? This guy is nuts! Gerry looked pairfect in the video clip of the movie and on Leno as well. By the way...did you hear him say on the Leno show that he was working out again and doing a "cleanse"? Awe crap, is Gerry going all Hollywood on us?

Spiritual and physical cleansings have been a part of many Eastern cultures for thousands of years. It's not a Hollywood thing . . . Hollywood just seems to take things that have been around forever and make it theirs.

From what I gather about Gerry, this is probably all part of his journey to be healthy inside and out, and God bless him.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Hmmmm....coffee enimas????

Overweight? I like my men with meat on them!

Overweight? I think it's time to get those cataracts done. I've had mine done, and I thought he looked F!@#$%$%in fabulous.

Now, the beefiness in Butler has flabbed out into a roly-poly physique perfect for every lovable, oily bad boy. In Ritchie's much-anticipated gangster film, he plays a low-life thug with - what else? - a heart of gold.

They must be looking at someone else, because the man I saw on Leno and in all these pics is one beautiful HUNKY man. Give me a man with a real body any day over one with a Leonidas body all the time.

Oily? Oh, my bad . . . that must have been left over from the last massage I gave him. Whoops - sorry Gerry. :pointy:

Here, here!! Too much ego involved in those "cut and ripped" bodies. Except our Gerry, of course, who only does it for his roles! :drool1:

There's a big difference between flab and fab! His body for the King was a little too much for my taste. When a man goes to that extreme to look like that all the time it IS ego. Doing it for a movie part is another. Being healthy of body, spirit and mind, is a bigger turn on for me. I hope Gerry doesn't let things like that bother him because the more he's around Hollywood, the more he's going to hear it.

D

I was thinking somebody didn't have their morning coffee when they wrote that piece, so cranky, nasty and so far from the truth. It must just about kill some people that Gerry is so handsome, sexy, intelligent and talented. I thought GB was very slim and the thought of seeing him in real life he would not be that appealing. He looked over the top "manly" in his security guard uniform. When Gerry walked on to set of the Leno show this writer must have been really p-----. BUTLER is two smokin barrels of MAN HOOD.

Okay this pisses me off...he is damn sexy as hell and not even slightly overweight! :doh::tantrum: He looks fabulous..these frikin' people all have body image problems! Gerry is perfection...hands down! They all are haters and just jealous of his overall charm and charisma!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Love, Elizabeth

WHAT? I think he was being a pure A-hole! I'm really sick of reading these remarks here and there about Gerry being overweight!! I say .......WHERE'S THE BEEF? :drool1:

:tantrum: Frannie

Granted, he may have put on a couple of pounds since 300, and especially since he stopped smoking, but even if that's the case, he still looks amazing and continues to carry his BEEF in all the right places!

...and as far as the cleanse goes, I was excited to hear that because as long as you use good sense and choose the right one for what you're trying to accomplish, it can do you a lot of good. I avoided gall bladder surgery a couple of years ago by going on a cleanse designed specifically for that purpose and haven't had any further problems since then, so I'm definitely a believer...

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY THING. :bonk:

THIS MAN HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH EVERYTHING, AND IS STILL HUMBLE, NICE AND FUNNY. HE DOESN'T TAKE HIMSELF SERIOUSLY AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM ADORABLE, AMONG SOOO MANY OTHER THINGS.:yummy:

IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, BUT BEING NICE DOESN'T SELL. :funnyface:

APPARENTLY THE FOLKS WHO WRITE THIS STUFF HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS ALMOST PERFECT MAN. :cunning:

TOO BAD!!!!! :doh:

Lady Yvonne <><

:wave:

Well as the top of my head would only reach GB's chest :wave:

I'D HAPPILY SNUGGLE MY PERMANTLY SMILING FACE INTO HIS VAST, ROLY POLY FATNESS FREE OF CHARGE... :yummy::yummy:

In any case all I took from that article was Gerry's wonderful 'FLUMMOXED'....what an ace word.. :wave:

Take no notice GB your flippin perfect.... and did I read his jeans size is 34"/34"?

OH MY :pant::pant: although nothing will ever prize me away from those HANDS of his..... :yummy::wuv:

:wave:

xmargx

I TOTALLY AGREE with all who say Gerry is not fat...and I too love to watch his expressive hands. I like everything about the man and think he is the HOTTEST man on the planet. The only thing bad about seeing him on the Leno show was that HIS TIME was not long enough. His stories are the greatest and that he doesn't mind "telling on himself" only endears him to me MORE.

From what I see he has LOST weight since 300 not put on any. Sure he carries mor in his face, but if you look at the rest of him he is actually thinner than he should be. Especially on the Leno appearance. he looked very lean, yet his face has the cheeks. I personally love it.

Well Scots tend to be proud of being "cheeky" and so long as rude people don't reach out and pinch them (either set) unless invited to do so, I find his cheeky face (and personality) just as sexy as every other part of him. As for his Leno appearance - yes, he is thin and trim but man those THIGHS!!!

:thud:

And really, if he looked exactly as he did in "300", they'd probably accuse him of being on steroids or claim he got some hideous silicone moobs. He looks perfect, as always. And I have a feeling that the people who write these articles must have more spare tires than the Michelin man.

I think he looked awesome and I have never liked a skinny man....give me beefcake!!!!!

Meow! What were they smokin when they wrote that piece of garbage? Actually, what were they watching and mistook Gerry for that person becuase I don't see fat. He's perfect. I likes him beefy!

Cassie