Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

10/9 - The Ugly Truth Poster released

from: http://www.filmofilia.com/2008/10/09/the-u...h-movie-poster/

The first poster for the upcoming Robert Luketic-directed romantic comedy "The Ugly Truth," starring Katherine Heigl, Gerard Butler, Eric Winter, Nick Searcy, Bree Turner, Cheryl Hines, John Michael Higgins and Kevin Connolly, has been released

A romantically challenged morning show producer is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected result.

"The Ugly Truth" will hit theatres on April 3, 2009.

In Gallery: Posted Image

and to explain the poster :p

Gerard Butler's "The Ugly Truth" Poster

10-09-2008 (12:00:32)

The poster for the upcoming romantic comedy "The Ugly Truth," starring Gerard Butler (300) and Katherine Heigl (Knocked Up), has been released. The idea of the poster is that women feel love in their minds, while men feel love in their groins.

The story centers on a romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) who is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected result.

The new film is directed by Robert Luketic (Legally Blonde, 21) and is scheduled to hit theaters on April 3rd, 2009.

The idea of the poster is that women feel love in their minds, while men feel love in their groins.

The concept is an interesting one, but I think they got the idea a bit wrong. I think it's more a question of BRAINS instead of LOVE. I propose this poster instead! :rotflmao:

Posted Image

The concept is an interesting one, but I think they got the idea a bit wrong. I think it's more a question of BRAINS instead of LOVE. I propose this poster instead!

Oh, Kittypro.....you hit the nail right on the head....LOL!!!! :funnyup:

Why on earth these people would promote a film using stick figures on a poster when they have two of the most gorgeous and photo-friendly humans on the planet is beyond me. :tens:

DebbyD

OK, - I'll fess up to laughing at both the original teaser poster and not least kitty's take on it,- but in addition I got the nails against blackboard sensation.

I guess it makes sense if his character is verra sexist etc but still... I think the love/lust/interest is pretty equally placed both here and there on both sexes...

So forget what I wrote and I fully expect them to use a certain hot scot on the ACTUAL poster ;)

*Hugs*