Gerard Butler GALS

Gay or Straight, Gerry's got something for EVERYONE!!! Stephen's excitement is palpable. I love it!

OMFB! that was freakin' hilarious!

Was it just me, or could you hear Gerry's butt cheeks clench shut in the beginning of that interview???? Talk about the anxiety of what that guy was going to ask Gerry... Poor Gerry totally looked like OMFG?!?!? He is so not gay...

Edited by BurdenedSoul

Help I've fallen off my chair laughing and I can't get up!!! :funnyup::funnyup: Leave it to the gay guy to see the gayness in this movie! I think he should be told about Gals! He'd be a rip! Prolly go straight down to the gutter I'm sure! :p

:wave: Frannie

Was it just me, or could you hear Gerry's butt cheeks clench shut in the beginning of that interview????

The comment by BurdenedSoul has started me laughing all over again...

:silly:

I wonder if 300 was the interviewer's third favorite movie?

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

I think we need to invite Stephen to Vegas he will have a blast. I can see why he thought that scene when Gerry was tied up was so gay - the russians were prancing around in their underwear sharpening their knives - alot of people do not bother undressing before beating the crap out of people. :lmao:

That was such a feel good interview - one of the best. I just love to see people enjoy their job!.

Moira