Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
MareksLadyD

Gerry w/ Stephen Holt

Maybe Stephen already is a "GAL" - you never know. If so, "hi Stephen - we really enjoy your work" :lol:

OMG! Im dying over here :funnyup: thanks for sharing that :)

that guy creeped me out and he looked like he escaped from some looney bin a little too enthusuastic LOL!

Gerry's facial expressions were too cute :kiss:

Was it just me, or could you hear Gerry's butt cheeks clench shut in the beginning of that interview????

The comment by BurdenedSoul has started me laughing all over again...

:silly:

I definitely heard it! :lmao:

What a guy....I love the many shades he turns in this interview...and yes, it does appear that Stephen certainly has GALS...

HAHAHA!!! I love the look on Gerry's face when the interviewer says Brokeback was his #1 movie-- that's an Oh face, just not the right kind!!! He looked momentarily mortified, like, OMG where is this conversation going?!?! glancing at the camera like, Aw Crap!!! And the open-mouthed grin... Leave it to the interviewer to find gayness in it all....

That is THE FUNNIEST interview I have seen in a long time!! Gerry is always funny but this was friggin' fantastic! I am still laughing! :lmao:

I just had to watch it again.... I needed a good laugh! I was thinking he may be on to something here...Stephen say's it was a gay movie so if this is true than the theaters might just be filled to the capacity cause if all our gay friends have good taste they will be there!!

That's not such a bad thing! Least that's MHO! :kisswink:

:wave: Frannie

I made my kids watch it. They thought it was hysterical, too. My kids are really getting used to my Gerry fandom being a part of their lives. :lol: Now instead of complaining about humoring me, they just do it silently. But this time they liked it.

Definitely a keep for those days when you're feeling blue.

Lisa

So funny! I had to watch it twice to fully enjoy it. The first time, I thought: Is this guy ever going to shut up and let Gerry talk? But then watching all of Gerry's facial expressions the second time was hilarious!!