Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Where is RocknRolla playing

I've been having a hard time figuring out just what theaters are playing the movie in its limited release.

In L.A. it is at The Landmark (Pico Blvd. - inside the Westside Pavilion), and at the Arclight Hollywood and Arclight Sherman Oaks. If anyone knows of any other theaters screening the film please post it here.

I tried to find out where in New York it is playing, but no luck, so if any of you New York GALS would like to post that information please put it here. Likewise for those in the Toronto area.

Edited to add:

Thanks to Aimee Marie for finding the NYC and Toronto info below:

In New York, it looks like AMC Empire 25 and CC Village East is playing Rocknrolla.

Link to today's times: http://www.google.com/movies?hl=en&nea...e-link&cd=1

In Toronto, it's the Cineplex Odeon Varsity.

Link to today's times: http://www.google.com/movies?sc=1&hl=e...oronto&rl=1

It is hard to go see the film if you can't even find out where it is playing. I will update the first post with additional information as it is received.

NY additional info see Post #4,

and Posts 6 & 7

Edited by becozy
NYC info added in post #4

So far all I can find are theaters in Sherman Oaks and Hollywood.

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/4...rocknrolla.html

Fandango won't let you search for more than today's date, I'm assuming because it wasn't supposed to be released until 10/31?

Edited to add:

In New York, it looks like AMC Empire 25 and CC Village East is playing Rocknrolla.

Both of these links also have areas for tomorrow, the day after...etc.

Edited by AimeeMarie

Thanks Aims! I'm not sure why most places are only listing the Arclight (Hollywood and Sherman Oaks) for L.A. when it is also playing at the Landmark (which is where I'm seeing it tonight). I only found it at the Landmark because one of the banner adds I saw for RocknRolla last week said on it "At Landmark Theaters" so I went searching their site - but that was the only Landmark where I could find it playing. I keep checking the RocknRolla site but they don't have a place where it links to showtimes and places, which is sad and would have been so simple. It's like they are making us WORK to find out where it is!!

RocknRolla

1hr 54min - Rated R - Action/Adventure -

AMC Empire 25

234 West 42nd St., New York, NY, USA - Map

10:15am 12:00 1:05 2:55 4:00 5:55 7:00 8:45 9:55 11:30pm 12:35am

AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13

1998 Broadway, New York, NY, USA - Map

10:00am 1:20 4:10 7:05 10:00pm

CC Village East Cinemas

181 2nd Avenue at 12th Street, New York, NY, USA - Map

11:00am 12:30 1:30 3:00 4:00 5:30 6:30 8:00 9:00 10:30 11:30pm

OOH!

It's opening in Westchester, NY this weekend!

Friday 10/17 at Westchester Saw Mill Multiplex, ticket info here

bet there will be more areas where it will open...

do a local search with Google...I keyed in RocknRolla Westchester cinemas...

Long Island, NY gals...

Opening Friday, Oct. 17

AMC Loews Palisades Center

214403 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY - 800.326.3264 787

11:30am, 2:15, 5:00, 7:45, 10:25

AMC SELECT, Special Engagement

AMC Loews Raceway 10

1025 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY 11590 - 516.745.6937

11:30am, 2:15, 4:55, 7:30, 10:15

AMC SELECT, Special Engagement

I've been having a hard time figuring out just what theaters are playing the movie in its limited release.

In L.A. it is at The Landmark (Pico Blvd. - inside the Westside Pavilion), and at the Arclight Hollywood and Arclight Sherman Oaks. If anyone knows of any other theaters screening the film please post it here.

I tried to find out where in New York it is playing, but no luck, so if any of you New York GALS would like to post that information please put it here. Likewise for those in the Toronto area.

Edited to add:

Thanks to Aimee Marie for finding the NYC and Toronto info below:

It is hard to go see the film if you can't even find out where it is playing. I will update the first post with additional information as it is received.

NY additional info see Post #4,

and Posts 6 & 7

I've just come back from seeing it...playing at MetroPlex theatre in Farmingdale, Long Island

Great movie....typical Guy Ritchie with multiple subplots...Gerry is sooo cute! The "sex" scene with Thandie Newton...don't blink or you'll miss it! :wuv:

I found ONE theater opening it on the 31st here in the Cleveland area. Luckily it's only about 15 minutes away.

Edited by isaboo

Congrats on finding the info. Still no luck in the heartland... :tantrum:

Here's a quick link to a movie search: boxofficemojo

It was weird actually..how I found out. There is a theater here in an eclectic part of town...its an older theater and they show alot of independent films. I emailed them to ask if they were going to be opening Rocknrolla on the 31st. He emailed me back and said no but had heard that it was opening in Cleveland on the 31st. An hour later he emails me back again and says..This is a crazy business and now the studio has changed their mind so the Cedar Lee is going to open RockNRolla on 10/31. Not sure how that last bit of info came about...if he contacted the studio or they just so happened to notify the theater on the same day as my inquiry. Weird.

So.....you may find it playing at a smaller independent theater...rather than the big chains.

Edited by isaboo

For those in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, I spoke with Regal Evergreen Parkway in Hillsboro and they are 90% sure they will be showing the movie on 10/31. They will know for sure by this Tuesday and can give you show times then.

YAY!!!

I know that Issy and I will most likely be going on opening day, but Marissa, Issy and I will be going on Nov 8th, in the evening if it is still going to be playing, so any NW girls are welcome to meet us there!!!

Edited by AimeeMarie

YES!!! It's coming here!!! It opens at 12:01am on 10/30! WOO HOO!!

YES!!! It's coming here!!! It opens at 12:01am on 10/30! WOO HOO!!

Woot, Chey! Make sure you give the name of the theater and the location, so any GALS around you can get the info too!

Guest Nay

Wolfie, Cat and I are trying to time our viewings simultaneously, considering we're in different parts of Australia.

I hope everyone else finds it easily and enjoys the fun and mayhem!

Regency AMC 24 on 10/30 at 12:01am for those Jacksonville Florida GALS

Guest Nay

:woo:

RockNRolla starts here tomorrow - Thursday 30th! So after a haaaaarrrrd day at work, I shall treat myself to a few hours of coarse language and strong violence (their wording not mine) with Jason Statham and Ian McShane ... Wait, wasn't this a Gerard Butler movie?

I can't believe that someone would stuff that up on a promo sheet ... Don't worry I will say something!
Edited by Nay

Whoo Hoo! I just checked and Fandango finally has R&R listed for Oct 31 at several theaters near me!!!!

Swannie

Fandango has it listed at a few theaters near me!!! I am so stoked!!! I am going to the early Saturday showing since I have a Philly family get together later that evening! Saturday I have a date with OneTwo!

Man....it has been tough trying to find out where this movie is playing. I finally found another theater here in the Cleveland area its playing at. That makes a total of TWO theaters showing it here. Better than none I guess.

Cinemark at Valley View

Cedar Lee Theater

There's still no word on RnR showings in San Antonio. :tissues:

Whoo Hoo! I just checked and Fandango finally has R&R listed for Oct 31 at several theaters near me!!!!

Swannie

Hey, Swannie, there are 4 theaters in the area that are having midnight showings on Thursday!!

Date of Show: Thursday, Oct. 30 12:01am

Regal Pioneer Place Stadium 6

340 SW Morrison, Portland, OR 97204

Regal Lloyd Center 10 Cinema

1510 NE Multnomah St., Portland, OR 97232

Century Clackamas Town Center

12000 SE 82nd Ave., Suite # 3000, Portland, OR 97086

Regal Cascade 16 Cinemas

1101 SE 160th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683

Issy

Oohh....Cleveland added two more theaters. Total of FOUR now.