Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Where is RocknRolla playing

Oh man, I wouldn't be able to get anyone to go with me at Midnight. I'm hoping to go Friday night. It's showing at my favorite theater in Vancouver. Only a few minutes from my house. Issy, when are you and Aimee going?

Swannie

Whoo Hoo! I just checked and Fandango finally has R&R listed for Oct 31 at several theaters near me!!!!

Swannie

Hey, Swannie, there are 4 theaters in the area that are having midnight showings on Thursday!!

Date of Show: Thursday, Oct. 30 12:01am

Regal Pioneer Place Stadium 6

340 SW Morrison, Portland, OR 97204

Regal Lloyd Center 10 Cinema

1510 NE Multnomah St., Portland, OR 97232

Century Clackamas Town Center

12000 SE 82nd Ave., Suite # 3000, Portland, OR 97086

Regal Cascade 16 Cinemas

1101 SE 160th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683

Issy

Well I'm a happy camper...

Despite already seeing Rocknrolla at the screening with Gerry in Toronto, I just found out it will be playing here in Rochester!!!

I haven't found out the times yet, but I did see it listed at atleast 2 theaters.

Edited by Tmpttneyes

:yay::yay::yay: Fandango is now listing several theaters in San Antonio where RnR will be opening on Friday!

Hey, Suzie! Take a break from packing and go with me on Friday! :D

I saw it in New York City on the week-end and it was very entertaining. Actually, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see it again, here in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, they haven't posted any times for the theaters near me. Edited by Poppy

It's playing here in Boise the man at the theater said the first show was at noon, but it's not official until Thursday.

I thought I would let you know it looks like they are starting to pull RnR out of the theaters. In Wichita, Kansas, I was in contact with Warren Theater VP and he said it was cut down to show in one theater starting Friday. Today, after checking to see the times it played, it has left the list for Friday the 14th. I wrote him: "I see RocknRolla was pulled for the up coming weekend." The theater VP wrote back: "Yes it was, last minute change with the film company. Sorry about that."

I was in shock. I planned to go over tomorrow and see one more showing if it as I can't make any of the other times. I wanted to see it Saturday with my DIL. She was looking forward to it after I told her how funny it was. Now we are both disappointed to say the least so ladies, check your theaters, you to my find it gone Friday.

Well, i'm sure no one is near me whatso ever but I had to drive an hour, to get to Madison, MS the ONLY theater near, that played it. It was on Halloween, and i was even dressed as a Gangsta for the occasion. lol

Regal Cinemas added a theater in my area starting this Friday :yahoo: I haven't seen it yet because it was showing only in Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls, Ontario (both almost 30 miles away). It's still in those two theaters, but they cut the Buffalo showings from 4 to 2. However, it's starting in Niagara Falls, NY with 5 shows :woohoo:

I am glad its doing well in your area Hemi. I was very upset to see no advertising in our area. It has such good reviews and you think it would they would have some to draw in the people. You cant see something unless you know it there. Odd. But those of you who have it around enjoy it, its great.