Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Eosa

The Grand Opening Of "Shin" 10-13-2008

Wish we could see larger versions of the pictures without registering. Gerry looked like he was having a wonderful time!!

Thanks for the link, Erosa!

Suzie

The pics are not that much bigger when you log in but you can save them. I do like him in powder blue. Says alot for him that he is happy to serve behind the bar knowing his struggles. Hat off to you Gerry.

Thanks for giving me the heads up Lisa as I was actually working for a change ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

Oh good gawd! Suddenly I'm seeing visions of Gerry like Tom Cruise in Cocktails!!! Whip me up an @%gasm Gerry and make it a double!

It's a drink girls...minds out of the gutter!!!! lol

Am I allowed to say that???? I'll find out soon enough...if I'm not!

Edited by isaboo

Well I'll be the first with the cocktail jokes - where is Charlotte when you need her - Gerry give me a Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall - in a tall glass please :funnyup:

Moira

I'll take some Sex on the Beach, Gerry! :pointy: Love these pics! He looks happy and like he's having a ball. I'm thrilled for him . . .

I can't wait to go to Shin's soon. Probably in November after the Phantom Pheast! What do you say, Susan???? :wave:

Iliessa, you're my hero!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...008101124AM.jpg

That shirt looks :drool1: on him! Great color and nice and tight in all the right places!

Lisa

Edited by touchmetrustme

I'm registered but you all are hooked up already, thanks Illiesa.

Shin looks like a nice place..but Gerry looks even better in that shirt.

Sex on the Beach..a double, please Gerry!!

Well 2nd then oh Sandra trust it to be you ha ha !!!!!!!! :funnyup:

Moira

:funnyup:

I hope I made Charlotte proud!!! LOL I'll take your drink first Moria...then mine!

Oh I wondered how long it would take for these to appear!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: They are all over TMZ and Just Jared. He does not look like he knew the pics were being taken so I kind of feel it infringes on his privacy but hey even he knows if there are cameras about at the Public Opening of a restaurant he co-owns he might be caught having someone whisper sweet nothing in his ear!

Just be gentle with the comments ladies and you know the guidelines!!!!!

Moira

Honestly I wouldn't take the photos too seriously anyhow...it would be more beneficial to pay more attention to the eye candy with his leg bent up and looking good enough to eat :pant::drool1: LOL

Oh good Lord...he looks absolutely gorgeous! This definately would make me into an alcoholic....at the bar...every night!!! :drool1::spit:

Oh I wondered how long it would take for these to appear!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: They are all over TMZ and Just Jared. He does not look like he knew the pics were being taken so I kind of feel it infringes on his privacy but hey even he knows if there are cameras about at the Public Opening of a restaurant he co-owns he might be caught having someone whisper sweet nothing in his ear!

Just be gentle with the comments ladies and you know the guidelines!!!!!

Moira

They are trying to make it look like something like he left with her but look carefully and you see the clothes are different so unless he changed his clothes... besides HE DOESN'T HIDE. Here we go with more of the same.

Now if you girls don't get a slap across the fingers for talkin' like that, I 'm not sure what to think. Where are the Mods when you need them in this place.

:cunning:

This was in reply to boo, Mo and Lisa's remarks with the drinks!

and as to the other pics that Chelle posted. Damn! I know I couldn't hide it forever!!!

Like my haircut?

Edited by IslandGirl

Well you can slap my Mod behind if ya like :spank::funnyup:

Charlotte I did for a nano sec think it was you in those pics then realised the boobs were too big :lmao:

Moira :wave:

Ms Moakler would be a friend of his since she is still very much attached to the injured Travis Barker. I'm just glad he's able to sit back, relax and enjoy his investment.

I'll take some Sex on the Beach, Gerry! :pointy: Love these pics! He looks happy and like he's having a ball. I'm thrilled for him . . .

I can't wait to go to Shin's soon. Probably in November after the Phantom Pheast! What do you say, Susan???? :wave:

Iliessa, you're my hero!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...008101124AM.jpg

That shirt looks :drool1: on him! Great color and nice and tight in all the right places!

He face is that picture is so adorable.

Lisa

Well you can slap my Mod behind if ya like :spank::funnyup:

Charlotte I did for a nano sec think it was you in those pics then realised the boobs were too big :lmao:

Moira :wave:

If you were closer Moira, I'd give you a good ol' spankin'. Bad Mod! Bad Mod!

What is wrong with my BOOBS!!! I have awesome boobs! GEEESHH!!

We haven't talked for weeks....and the first thing you wanna do when you finally show yourself is slap me???????????

And I thought we were friends Charlotte.