Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Eosa

The Grand Opening Of "Shin" 10-13-2008

We haven't talked for weeks....and the first thing you wanna do when you finally show yourself is slap me???????????

And I thought we were friends Charlotte.

Oh there's friends, and then there's arse-slappin' friends!! you fall into the second category Boo!

I'm not sure how to take that!

:bonk: I don't know why I read the comments on just jared!! :tantrum: Most of them infuriate me! BTW...I've been looking for a new bartender to help pick up business...What do ya think? Think Gerry would bring in the customers??? :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

He looks great. So much going on and he is so full of himself. I do hope he is enjoying every second of life. I'm so proud of him standing behind a bar and not drinking. Just goes to show that the mind does rule over the body in someone as strong as he is. I hope this is a really successful venture for all of his friends and him. Does anyone know the filming schedule for LAC yet?

Sandy

Ohhhh, Gerry in that blue shirt......and did you see the way those jeans fit in the group shot???? Gerry really should come with a warning label!!! :drool1: :drool1: :drool1:

Suzie

Guest Nay

:lmao:

Love the red decor!

My original post was edited by Framolamdu.

Edited by Nay

Wow!!! The inside of Shin looks amazing!

I'm getting hungry......

I love Korean food, but this...

Posted Image

Dessert anyone???!!!!! :yummy::drool1::drink:

:bonk: I don't know why I read the comments on just jared!! :tantrum: Most of them infuriate me! BTW...I've been looking for a new bartender to help pick up business...What do ya think? Think Gerry would bring in the customers??? :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I think you'd be doing a whole different kind of business if you had Gerry around. What do you think?

Here's another pic. A little different than the one on Just Jared, and a little less suggestive.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_...ge_full/108550/

And a few more:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/14/ge...-is-shin-shiny/

And the video showing the context of the pictures. Yawn. Such a non-event.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...ard_butler.html

Edited by Dallas

I have seen the video of this supposed hook up. He leaned in to say something to her and she leaned in for the same reason it was really loud in there. If she gave him a peck on the cheek who knows it was certainly too quick to mean a darn thing. Just another day at the office for him.

Posted Image

Gerry and Partners - I wish you nothing but great success with your new endeavor. Maybe you have an abundance of profits and customers!

I can't wait to go and check it out!

:hearts:

Lisa

thanks for all those pics :)

he looks :wuv:ly in blue and the interior of the restaurant looks like a nice place to chill out in

lots of luck to all of them...

I wonder if after last night he intends to just be a silent partner as even surely he knows alot of fans will stake out the joint in the hope of seeing him. Whilst it will do his profits good and I'm all for keeping the man in the style he has become accustomed to I hope if he intends to be as active in the restaurant as Eva Longoria appears to be with Beso that he is not hassled.

Moira

OY!

What this pic does to me.........Those arms....that necklace......that tight light blue T-shirt and pairfectly filled out jeans.....(gulp). Is it hot in here? :heat:

I'm with y'all. I don't drink, but if he was the regular bar-tender - I'd be there everynight! :lol:

"Yes, I'll have a screw-driver orange juice please!"

Ya know this brings back memories of a Myrtle Beach vacation with my friends years ago. My friend and I fell in love with this bartender named Lee at the Rock Burger...we got drunk there every night of our vacation and gave him all our money! If I lived anywhere near Shin..with Gerry behind the bar...I'd be bankrupt for sure! lol

Hahaha, he looks like a great bartender ;) that jacket looks really nice. I hope it's not a metallic color. Metallics are so uncool now :p

I 'll have a 'Gerry juice' please... straight up.

Edited by cybrsal

I 'll have a 'Gerry juice' please... straight up.

Straight up and directly from the tap!