Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Eosa

The Grand Opening Of "Shin" 10-13-2008

I'm afraid to say my favorite drink is Irish Cream!

I'm up for a Scotch on the "Rocks"! Check out my new bartender! ......Oh yeah...my fantasy!

:wave: Frannie

I think I'm ready for him to go back under the radar.

Why?

He's building a life beyond acting. I think it's smart. I'm proud of him.

SlimChance

His jacket is an unbelievable color! It looks remarkably soft as well. Worn with the robin's egg blue tee-shirt it's stunning, as is he. It's remarkable, not to focus on what he's wearing, as my primary attention, but he does appear a tad barely there in the last group photo.

Couldn't help notice the "photo beauty" is a hand holder, period. In one shot (not here) she's got his hand. In this one someone else's.

I think I'm ready for him to go back under the radar.

Why?

He's building a life beyond acting. I think it's smart. I'm proud of him.

SlimChance

My guess is it has nothing to do with what business venture he is involved in that makes Swannie want him to go under the radar again. If you hang around long enough there comes a time every so often when you will want Gerry to take a rest from the spotlight for his own good.

Moira

You are correct, Moira. I do not like the way G is being characterized by the media. Too many people are making too many assumptions, and that's the part of the Hollywood machine I despise.

I'd rather know that Gerry is working on a film than seeing his name "hooked-up" with every female he even speaks with. I have no problem with G dating or socializing, but the gossip is ridiculous. No one can discern anything from photos, or even from a video clip.

Swannie

Thanks for them. Does he have thighs or what :pant::drool1:

Moira

THIGHS? Raise your eyes a little bit higher, Moira! Oy, does this man fill out a pair of jeans, or what? :heat::thud:

I haven't drank in a while but Gerry juice sounds yummy!

As far as Shin's “bartending” gig (laughs), he’s generous with his time. My guess is, he's there as funder and friend lending "star power" in support of his investment, a fun night and get seen wearin' a nice jacket btw.

At the same time, my guess is, he would RATHER be under the radar, especially out in the city of the fallen angel but (might be) pushed out to socialize and be seen? Just a thought.

Regardless his photos with this Shin group distinguish him not as a lone wolf, but free from the crowd if you ask me. Like I said before with Evil Twin's, he’s building a life beyond acting. He’s a very wise goofball lug adorable nut case madam wizard poet.

In my humble opinion, from what I read, seen and hear, Gerry's changed (a lot) over the past year. Seems he once was in “court and spark” mode for fame and recognition and he no longer (seems) that fascinated with that part of his business/job. BUT it is where he works and has to engage or play along or fall OFF radar.

I also get the impression he'd rather be acting. It’s his No. 1 love (not including or examining his private life--where by his ladylove would take over that role). I think his love of acting and the business side of HollyWEIRD not necessarily the people-side are what have his interest right now.

Let’s face it, it's been since spring since he was doing what he truly loves to do... act! He's had his rest and relaxation (and it shows--he looks well) and is (I believe) very eager to get back in front of the camera and w.o.r.k.

Another thing, at Shin, just maybe he was preoccupied (some photos) with his nailing a new director? He and Alan met up soon after and a new guy was announced! Busy as a bee. He's a lot on that mind of his. His creativity and drive flourishes when we can avoid unnecessary distractions.

SlimChance

Edited to fix typos and to say I admire him greatly.

Edited by SlimChance