Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RandomLanda

Gerard Butler for Men's Vogue November 2008

AMAZING!

I love the moody tone you dont have to add anything else in the shot Gerry alone and in that suit with the look

in his face says it all :kiss:

I wonder if he picked up any of the language I would like to imagine him talking in Italian with that deep voice of

his :wuv: demanding on set "Allora Bella ! bene va mi prende una tazza di caffè rapidamente" lol!

sorry couldnt help myself :funnyface:

thanks so much for sharing those photos and the article :)

The pictures are great but I don't like the sepia tones. You can barely tell that the suits are actually blue. I love a sharp dessed man. Suits, ties oyveh!! I'm going to lose it here. S&P is nice but we will always having to deal with them dying his hair since he prematurely has so much salt. Dark hair, light eyes, fair skin.. :yummy: ..that has always been my dream man. Every time I see a baby with long eyelashes I always say what a beautiful little boy and as of yet I haven't been wrong. It is not fair that the boys get the long lashes.

I went looking for this magazine Saturday, but they still had the October issue at Borders.

Does that man ring my bells or what?? now, please will someone tell me exactly which mag this is, which version/country, and what exactly was the one that he was on the cover of a month or two ago?? In the small town where I live, in South Africa, there is not a huge selection of mags available, and damn I missed that cover one. I am just counting the days for RocknRolla to come out... and I am going to visit many friends in Cape Town in Dec, where the only other known Gerry fan in SA lives... we are going to have a Gerry feast.. i will take down all my dvds, and a dvd I am making of Attilla, which just showed on our national TV channel believe it or not. Wow does he look good.

I luuurve this site and thanks to all who make it so colourful and attractive. Well you can't really go wrong with a site for The Gerry, now can you?

Gerry-hugs to you all

Louise

South Africa

I went looking for this magazine Saturday, but they still had the October issue at Borders.

Suzie and I went to Barnes and Noble today and they still have the October issue on the shelves here too.

Apologies to Daniel Craig fans, but GB should have been Bond. Old argument, I know, but seeing them side by side, I couldn't help myself. Not meant to start anything, just an observation. As for the pics.......I would love to touch his hair the way the hairdresser is doing. He looks so young and cute in that photo. The ultimate man/boy. :cunning: Talk about living in rarefied atmosphere after Glasgow....did you see the prices on those clothes? Add up the total for one ensemble and you have a month's salary for most of us. He's earned it and I am more than happy for him. Guess a king should dress like a king, nez pas?

Xan,

I agree 100% with everything you say. Gerry should have been Bond. Always thought so. Daniel Craig does ZIPPO for me!! I hope he tires of being Bond SOON...........so the REAL MAN can take over...........!!!!!

:whome2::soangry:

I dunno . . . with the accident rate on the Bond sets and the number of maimed and wounded participants I think I'd rather keep him away from Bond. LOL Besides he doesn't want to be an action hero. DC will wind up like Pierce. Everybody loves you as long as your Bond and then they can't remember your name. Besides, I'd do a lot for GB but I don't want to sit through another Bond film for him. At least I can not watch DC with a clear conscience but if I not watched Gerry I'd feel so guilty! :)

Jane

Daniel Craig as Bond does.......nada ........for me. There is a part of every woman who, in her fantasy life, wishes to be swept away by............Daniel Craig??.........NO!!!!!

Swept away by Gerard Butler?? YESSSS!!!!!!!!

:behave::whoa:

Does that man ring my bells or what?? now, please will someone tell me exactly which mag this is, which version/country, and what exactly was the one that he was on the cover of a month or two ago?? In the small town where I live, in South Africa, there is not a huge selection of mags available, and damn I missed that cover one. I am just counting the days for RocknRolla to come out... and I am going to visit many friends in Cape Town in Dec, where the only other known Gerry fan in SA lives... we are going to have a Gerry feast.. i will take down all my dvds, and a dvd I am making of Attilla, which just showed on our national TV channel believe it or not. Wow does he look good.

I luuurve this site and thanks to all who make it so colourful and attractive. Well you can't really go wrong with a site for The Gerry, now can you?

Gerry-hugs to you all

Louise

South Africa

Hi :wave: Louise and Welcome to Gals! I can't believe you are just now getting Attila there!! My favorite by the way! well one of them! Anyway, the magazine that he was on the cover is the USA Mens Health Oct. issue! And these new pics are in Mens Vogue November issue! Have you seen all of Gerrys movies? I have just about every one of his DVDs! Spread the word and the Gerry Juice in SA... Soon they'll all get GALS! :cunning:

:D Frannie

I dunno . . . with the accident rate on the Bond sets and the number of maimed and wounded participants I think I'd rather keep him away from Bond. LOL Besides he doesn't want to be an action hero. DC will wind up like Pierce. Everybody loves you as long as your Bond and then they can't remember your name. Besides, I'd do a lot for GB but I don't want to sit through another Bond film for him. At least I can not watch DC with a clear conscience but if I not watched Gerry I'd feel so guilty! :)

Jane

Jane, I couldn't agree more...my hubby likes to rub it in every time Bond with Daniel Craig comes on and I say "well, at least Gerry still has his teeth and all of his fingers" (which I heard that Daniel did not thanks to Bond...lol)

hugs,

Sue

The pics looks GREAT!!!! Yes he does look like a little boy who doesn't want to sit still to get his hair done. Ok this is the November VOGUE US version????

I will have to say even though I don't like the sepia tones in this shoot I do however like Gerrys look in the :bow: suit with the sweater under it. :drool1::tens::tens:

lol

DH and I were in Barnes & Noble yesterday and they finally had the Nov Men's Vogue .... so I stood there in the aisle reading and :drool: .... DH walked by twice and looked at me funny, but oh well.

Nope, no contest in my book -- Gerry is hands down the manliest in the comparison with Mr. Craig.

:thud:

Thanks for sharing gals.. :pointy: These are very different pics.. ;) Gerry look wonderful..

:hugs:

Kübra

:pointy: I got mine today!!! Very good article, expensive clothes!!! He looks great as usual!!!!

D*mN!

Cassie

My word, now that's hot with a capital H, someone pour a bucket of water over me. :wuv: