Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
germanscot

Gerry on Just Jared

Gerry and the infamous jogging bottoms!!!!!!!! :funnyup:

Fancy going for a jog Gerry and getting something off your chest ha ha :lmao:

Moira

Gerry sure does like those pants...and I like him in them. ;)

Gerry just looks great in whatever he wears! I am so glad to see him looking healthy.

It seems that someone had a bad night...

Not sure who that would be, except ME - because I had insommnia and I was NOT spending the night with Gerry! As for him, he looks absolutely delicious!

Bailey and Susan love your siggys :kiss:

thanks for those photos He looks kinda relaxed and blue always works for him but I miss the fuzzies on his face ;)

I'm... I'm not quite sure what to make of those pants. They're very... bright. I do like the shirt and jacket, though. If that jacket of his goes missing within the next couple of days, I SWEAR I didn't do it!

The Gerry Fuzzy Face is back again! And here I insert squeals of delight :3 how I've missed the jaw scruff!

I swear, right now, even in our crazy slumped economy, I would give $1000 for those blue jog pants! You get those for charity and I'll start the bid! What would I do with them? Sleep in them every single night! :pant::wuv:

D

Bailey and Susan love your siggys :kiss:

thanks for those photos He looks kinda relaxed and blue always works for him but I miss the fuzzies on his face ;)

Gracias.

It's still early so maybe I'm imagining this, but could this be James Woods?

power lunch?

I would be so excited if Gerry were to work with him.

No not James Woods I just can't place the face though.

Game Party

Isn't he one of the producers of Game? GB looks 10 years younger when he shaves...amazing.....

:whome2:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Dude has that All-American look to me. Could be on his way to the gym after meetin' up with Alan? The looks on his face seems to be in work mode to me. All business... iPOD or not. Wonder what he's listenin' to?

I'm curious what sign Alan is? They have a close personal as well as professional long-term relationship, could be interesting to know other than loyalty, profit, consistency, honesty, trust and respect, all of which is the major glue, what it is that makes the relationship work so well?

SlimChance

For obvious reasons? ;) LOL for me, that picture just gets me because there's that huge A sign right behind Gerry. So true.

love him, Love Him, LOVE HIM! Regardless if he dresses a bit - well you know - "comfy" I LOVE IT!!!!!

Cassie

There is nothing wrong in dressing comfy Cassie. There is nothing I like better in getting home from work and getting the joggers on and the bra off!!!! :funnyup:

That was the jacket he had on at LAX recently I'm sure. Maybe its me but on other sites they are calling him a scruff but I actually think he looks quite smart - maybe not for a business meeting but just for being in leisure wear.

He sure is wearing alot of blue lately. Colour suits him so.

Moira