Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
germanscot

Gerry on Just Jared

Is there a color that doesn't look good on him????????? I haven't come across one!

OMG...are my eyes deceiving me or do I see an outline of something :drool1: ...Wow...I always knew Gerry had to be...(clears throat) privledged in more ways than one!!! LOL! Gutter!!! :yummy:

Scruff? SCRUFF?! I think not! I completely agree with Moira, for leisure wear he actually looks quite smart and slick. I mean, trust me, I've seen worse. A lot worse.

Awww - he is simply delicious . . .

I love that Gerry walks around with his little Blackberry Pearl and headset - no Bluetooth Borg apparatus for our man. Nope - he has nothing to prove by having a big phone. Small phone, small dog, small car . . . nope - not a damn thing to prove, my friends. Gerry does NOT have to over compensate for a thing. :wuv:

Anyway . . . where the hell did I go?? So, he looks scrumptious and also it looks like it was a casual luncheon with people he already knows so why dress up? I also love that when Gerry gets something that he loves he wears it all the time - the necklace.

I see scruff . . . gentle and faint, but it's there.

Nice to see after a few days off . . . :wave:

Lisa

I wish the term was scruff they were saying, but alas it wasn't. I hate superficial people. One persons "slob" is another persons "hey I wan to be comfortable" or "I'm off the clock who the heck cares?" other than the fools at Just Jared and other know it all sites.

:wave:

I pretty much totally agree with ALL statements. I only have mine to add and that is that Gerry is his own man and when he finds a gal he wants to date, exclusivley, he will tell when they both agree to let it be known! Besides, I told him to wait until he gets back to Scotland, and we tell his Mum and then we can tell everyone else we're engaged!!!!!! LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,!!

You'll notice the looooooooooong laugh about that one!!!!!! I couldn't catch that man if he was blind and had no feelings in his fingers!!!!! :lmao: But, I still enjoy the very thought of him, :drool1: The very sight of him, :thud: leaves me weak!!!

Love Ya All,

Jo

I think someone asked who was the gentleman in the pics with Gerry and his manager Alan. I believe he is Andy Tennant. Andy is a director and producer. If the latest rumors are true, Andy, Gerry and Jennifer Aniston had dinner recently to discuss a future project.

http://www.starmagazine.com/jennifer_anist...nner/news/14770

http://www.liesangeles.com/2008/10/22/jenn...et-tower-hotel/

Edited by Dallas

Great news! I wonder what kind of film they're thinking of doing?

Thanks for the update. This kind of gossip I like. LOL

Jane

Well looking at his track record on imdb he has not had the greatest films to direct(Fools Rush In, Fools Gold - Hitch was quite good and Anna and The King so so - Ever After never saw) - maybe his luck is looking up :funnyup:

I can see the similarities going by a few pics I've seen of him but boy has he lost weight and got very grey all of a sudden if it is him.

Moira

:tantrum: Where are the pics of our Gerry being all skinny and grey??? I don't remember seeing them!!! Does he look tired too????

Jo

:tantrum: Where are the pics of our Gerry being all skinny and grey??? I don't remember seeing them!!! Does he look tired too????

Jo

Not Gerry .... but Andy.

I loved "Anna and The King"! It was a spectacularly beautiful movie and moving. I am a big fan of the original story and I think it was done quite well. I love Jody Foster in just about everything and of course, Chow Yun-Fat is gorgeous. Fools Gold was great! I couldn't understand the critics reviews of it! I rented it one evening out of boredom and laughted my arse off! I'm not crazy about Kate Hudson (Goldie she's not) but love Matthew McConahay. Matthew was in first place with my favorite man hunks until Gerry came along and bumped him down. Sounds like if he's talking with Aniston and Gerry, it's going to be something romantic and funny. I'm glad to hear it.

D

Ever After was completely and totally adorable!!

Jo

Not Gerry .... but Andy.

:wave: Thank you Patsy! I was so worried. But now I feel bad about Andy and I hope he is okay! Just weight loss not health issues.

Hugs GAL,

Jo