Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
alkabalka

Something interesting that I found in the movie.

A couple of days ago I saw one of the scenes from the movie and I noticed something interesting.

When Daniel came to Holly's apartment to help her with Gerry's stuff,he looked at the coffee table and there were many pictures and I noticed one picture of a boy, most likly to be Gerry's photo from the childhood but I think that it might be a photo of Gerard himself in the childhood.

I was told that there is no pictures of Gerard from his childhood on the web so it can very nice if the picture is really Gerard as a child.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=93582746br5.png

it's the best shot of the scene....(it tried to do it better but ...) and the red circle is too low so the photo is the photo of boy above it.

All I could see was the red circle. What am I doing wrong???

All I see is a black background and red circle too. When I click on it, nothing happens.

Nothing - the same thing happened to me, too. But I know what picture she's talking about, and I don't think we know one way or another whether or not that's Gerry. Unless someone else does . . .

Lisa

I remember from the movie that it looked a little like Gerry. I've never heard whether or not it was him.

That really does look like Gerry. That's definitely a British schoolboy haircut, and just look at those cheeks, ya just wanna pinch 'em!!!

Suzie

I found this on one of the many Gerard Butler fan sites- can't remember which one... too cute!

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp55/Bu.../normal_gjb.jpg

OMG!!! I can't believe you found this! Thanks so much for posting.

You KNOW he wanted to just rip that tie off. :lol:

What a sweet picture. I bet they asked him for a picture of him as a little boy and he gave them that. You can see the devilish grin on his face . . . nice to see things haven't changed much. :wuv:

What a sweet picture. I bet they asked him for a picture of him as a little boy and he gave them that. You can see the devilish grin on his face . . . nice to see things haven't changed much. :wuv:

Burdened Soul thanks for finding the picture like to think it is of Gerry.

Looks like him but then only he would know for sure I'm guessing.

Anywho the young man in the picture :drac: is nice looking.

I photographed this picture which I think is Gerry on my TV screen after pausing P.S. I Love You. I will try to attach it if I can. (Unfortunately, I don't know how, after all.) If someone will tell me how to attach a photo, I have a great one. Thanks.

I am convinced it is Gerry, and I think it is delectable!

bflo

Burdened Soul thanks for finding the picture like to think it is of Gerry.

Looks like him but then only he would know for sure I'm guessing.

Anywho the young man in the picture :drac: is nice looking.

This is the best I could do with this ladies.

Posted Image

ETS: Had to change the size for bandwidth.

Edited by Iliessa

Thank you, Hobbes! Yes, I'd definitely say that was Gerry. And didn't he make some reference to winning an award at an early age during his Stunt Awards acceptance speech? I always thought that this was a pic of that award. Just my assumption, mind you.

Yep BSoul, many of us were on the hunt from the beginning for those PSILY coffee table scenes like rats on cheetos to see the young Gerry. LOL!

ETA: I watched the Taurus World Stunt Awards acceptance speech, and he actually just mentions something about a foil lined empty chocolate box. Well, you know Gerry, he wouldn't have mentioned a legitimate award anyway, he's to self-effacing for that!

I do remember Gerry talking about the only thing he ever won was a raffle and got an empty candy tin or something. That could be the one.

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Like I said, if someone will tell me how to upload a photo to the forum, I'll be glad to share my photograph of the young Gerry from PSILY. It turned out REALLY well, and I like to share, but need help. Thanks.

bflo

thats so cute, never heard him say that :)

He looks like he is holding a little badge or something...

Like I said, if someone will tell me how to upload a photo to the forum, I'll be glad to share my photograph of the young Gerry from PSILY. It turned out REALLY well, and I like to share, but need help. Thanks.

bflo

thats so cute, never heard him say that :)

He looks like he is holding a little badge or something...

:confused:

Somebody, please HELP THIS WOMAN!

Thank you!

D