Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81181

Fan Pictures With Gerry

Okay, so I was watching a couple paparazzi/autograph signings of Gerry and in both of them two fans asked if they could take a picture with him and he said no. In both of the videos, he seemed to be in a hurry. It did make me sad that he said no, but I think it was because he was in a hurry, right? He doesn't usually say no, right?

Hi angel,

When Gerry is not in a hurry, or when he is not being pressed upon by the paparazzi or autograph hounds, he is usually more than happy to pose for a photo with a fan. In the past, Gerry has gone out of his way to show his appreciation for his fans, but following the success of 300, for safety reasons, he's had to be less accommodating at public appearances.

Welcome to GALS!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Hi Angel

I just think it depends on the situation with Gerry. If it is the videos I think you were watching then I can totally understand why he said no in one of them and we all know what video that was!!!. The 2nd may be at The Elegy screening. My feelings on that one was with it not being his premiere he was obliging enough to actually just sign and was probably in a rush and felt if he got a pic with one more would ask - I also remember people saying Gerry does one or the other(ie a pic or a signature) and this particular person already got something signed.

I know from my personal experience and we are only talking back in September which was after these videos that Gerry was more than obliging.

Moira