Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
sav8821

Dating the Scorpio Man

I read the Scorpio man. Didn't Gerry say that he felt that he needed a woman who had patience? If the Scorpio description is accurate, I can see why Gerry said that. Gerry does seem to be intense. I think that is what makes him interesting & fun!

Didn't Gerry say that he felt that he needed a woman who had patience? If the Scorpio description is accurate, I can see why Gerry said that.

Well then Gerry is probably in search for his own leo.

Leo are:

generous

self assured

warm hearted

creative

witty

enthusiastic

broad minded

flamboyant

vivacious

faithful

loving

ambitious

dominant (That's where the scorpio and leo match up/ sorry scorpio but unless we lions WANT YOU TO WIN we have the upper hand and with out blinking an eye. [wink / I'm willing to let my husband win a few because it's so much fun watching him try] :)

courageous ( Have you ever met a lion that wasn't ?)

independent

natural leaders

Intelligent

On the other hand watch out cause if you get this purring kitty upset:

RUTHLESS

Think of a leo in terms of the sun and its place in life. The sun has energy that is vibrant, healing, enriching and relaxed with it's place in the scheme of things. But remember the sun is also HOT which mean tempered. It takes a lot to get a leo to boil. You could even say we're like a domant volcano you just don't want to get this person angry.

Centre of the universe or not, the sun is vital to our exsistence. This is the sort of power leos thrive on. Allowing them to be all powerful yet gracious and giving. Leos want the power but they don't want to look like it was such hard work getting it, they are humble in that way.

The lesson that can be learned from a leo is to love yourself. Because only once you have learnt to be happy in your own skin then you can use that to help others see their own beauty. Yes a leo sounds like and egotistical being but leos cannot live just for themselves, they have to lead and help others in order to feel fullfilled because the prime desire of the sun is to encourage life and living it to the fullest. Leo love fun and living in the here and now but they loose pride if they cannot find away to make someone else happy and feeling the same way.

A leos friend is an extension of one's self, they pick those around them very carefully. And to be their friend it is because they see the beauty of who you truely are and think of you as their equal. They will support and defend you. Leos are the one you met in kindergarten and are there by your side at the end, leos are constant.

So if Gerry needs someone patient you leo gals out there just might have a shot after all.

But remember this match up is a BIG WARNING...................

Even those with patients can weaken if tested to long and too hard.

My 14 years with my scorpio almost ended three years ago.

What would have such a strong effect to make a lion turn and walk away?

{Laughing, no not a women!} Drinking

He fell into it and couldn't get out of it. It got to the point of you have to live your life for you. If you want the bars and drinking and being lost in life, fine. But a leo can't live that life, they drown in it. See you can't bring someone back from something, they have to want it themself. He didn't at the time. I left, it was bad and it broke my heart to see him that way and it hurt my leo pride to know I couldn't fix it for him, he had too do that himself. So I couldn't watch it anymore and left. I told him straight out, "You have to choose what is the most important to you. The decision is yours alone. If you want in, it has to stop. There will be no warnings not second chance. If it happens once, it's over for good.

So he went his way for a few months I went mine with the kids, and let him figure out just what was important. And let me tell you that was the hardest decision I every had to make in my life.

A few months past and he said he wanted IN.

He's doing great! I'm very proud of him.

He even quit smoking which I thought he would never do.

This was 2005 and after those short 4 months apart he decided family was important. So here we are still together in 2008.

I love Scorpio men!!!

I am a Sagitarrius... A fire sign! And when Water and Fire get together they make STEAM!!! Sooooooooooo Hot, baby, yeah!!!!

Geesh Nan, I should have known you were a fellow Sag. !!

I'm Sagitarious and I can't figure myself out! LOL

But I know what I like and I love going after it! Beyond that point, I'm bored! LOL

Edited by IslandGirl

Taurus / Virgo

Usually love at first sight. They are advised to taking things slower in the beginning. Taurus could find Virgo critiquing their every move a little annoying. Taurus like deep emotions while Virgo control their emotions. However their common desires may see them through.

HEHEHEHE

Sagittarius sees sex and adventure with Scorpio. Fire needs water eventually. They may fall in love, become friends fast or be enemies for life. These two are passionate, dedicated, intense people who can make money together. Only time will tell whether these two have what it takes to create lasting love. Sex will be another issue. Scorpio can expect to have amazing sex with Sagittarius. Sagittarius will be intrigued sexually with Scorpio. Where it goes beyond that, is entirely up to them. Scorpio will escape from disloyalty and Sagittarius will not be possessed by anyone. It may be best to remain friends and avoid sex altogether. A relationship could lead to devastation for both if they keep secrets from each other.

Note* If anyone reading this fits the description of GJButler, please take note of above underlined!.......and ignore the last part.

LOL :hmm:

:wow2:

Edited by IslandGirl

Naturally, being a Gemini, I'm the LEAST compatible with a Scorpio -- doesn't stop me from fantasizing, though. :whome2:

Well, I´m Gemini too and I had (and have) an incredible relation with the Scorpios. Very deep and intensive in all the levels and the jokes between us are incredible (acid, racy, sarcastic...). A duel of ingenuity.

P.S. Maybe this happen because my moon is in Scorpio.

P.P.S. I only have discussions with a one Scorpio: my mum. But it´s natural :p

I am a Gemini with Scorpio moon and a lot of people I know have some Scorpio suns or some Scorpio in their chart and maybe that is why I am so drawn to Gerry :p

Sagittarians are quite independent and get bored easy. They usually scare the hell out of Scorpios. LOL What they don't know is that Sags can be very loyal.

Sally

In the Chinese Zodiac, I am under the sign of the Ox. Gerry is under the sign of the Rooster. (just a couple of farm animals I guess)

I read something interesting one time that said the reasons why certain signs get along better with others and not so with others, etc. Something to the affect that Earth signs put out fire, air signs feed fire and make it burn brighter, water and Earth signs are the most compatible because water shapes Earth and in turn, Earth gives water direction. Air blows Earth around precariously.

D

Sagittarians are quite independent and get bored easy. They usually scare the hell out of Scorpios. LOL What they don't know is that Sags can be very loyal.

Sally

That's right Sally. What you say is true.

We may take a long time figuring out what and who we want but once we have them - we can be quite content to keep them.

As long as they allow us to have a purely 'open' relationship when it comes to s e x..

Just joking. lol. Kind of.

Charlotte

When you're in you're in. Betray, lie, be disloyal or unfaithful and you are out faster than you can say, "I was wrong and never should had done it and will regret all of it for the rest of my life."

Just Had to Share!

I have never dated a Scorpio man before. I am a Pisces Sun, Pisces Acs. and Scorpio Moon. Now, Pisces (female) and Scorpio (male) are supposed to be a legendary combination. So after I first found this thread, I went and compaired Gerry's personal planets with mine. I don't know his Acs., but if I had to guess I would say Pisces because he can share his feelings and emotions so openly (a Pisces gift). Scorpios usually keep their intense emotions under wraps, and can be very guarded. I know, I would say that my Moon makes up about half of my personality, but I just hide the really really deep and secret stuff. Any ways, I compaired our personal planets and stared laughing so hard, I snorted, which made me laugh harder...you get the picture. The aspects were crazy! Like some cosmic fooking fairytail! Even with refferences to past karmic experiences. This is to good to be true! I believe this stuff to a certain extent and this was the last thing my limitless Pisces imagination needs to hear! The Unicorn (ridden by Gerry of course) and the naked water Sprite (me) are already frolicking in the grassy meadow in the dewy sunrise, in my mind.

:hearts::butterfly:

Now to make matter worse, not wanting to mention another site, but *cough*, GB.NET has a fun fact page about Gerry and at the very bottom it talkes about specific birthdays and their compatibility with him. Just like an self respecting Gal, I looked for my birthday and found it under the catagory "Chalenging Relationships". That's and understatement! I went on to read the last catagory wich was "Soul Mates" and there are only something like 9/365 birthdays, that were concidered "True Soul Mates" and once again there was my Birthday! I am rolling on the floor now trying not to pee my pants! That means that I am a "Challenging Soul Mate"?! I LOVE IT! I can hardly breath, I'm laughing so hard. I need mouth to mouth... call Gerry! Good times! The water Sprite is also now on the back of the Unicorn with you know who, and that's all I can say here!

So lets break it down:

Forum membership to GerardBurlerGals - Free

Online Birth Chart - Free

Finding your Zodiac Soul Mate - Free w/ bonus giggles

Having enough material to supply yourself

with daydreams and fantasy for the next year - Priceless! :cloud9:

I hope you all got as big a hoot over this as I did.

Ren

aka DoubleScoop

P.S. (I love you?)

Any of you ladies out there know an single EVOLVED Scorpios, send them my way please. I need some Scorpio loving, it's on my bucket list.

:naughty:

Edited by DoubleScoop

:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

Too funny Ren! Love the unicorn/water sprite scenario - of course I'm picturing Gerry as the naked one.

I will certainly send you any 'evolved' Scorpios if I find one - because MY birthday was not anywhere near that compatibility chart.

:funnyup: :funnyup: :funnyup:

Too funny Ren! Love the unicorn/water sprite scenario - of course I'm picturing Gerry as the naked one.

I will certainly send you any 'evolved' Scorpios if I find one - because MY birthday was not anywhere near that compatibility chart.

Hazel,

Above the pantyline, he is dressed, go below the pantyline.....that's a whole nother story! We ARE above the pantyline right? It's really hard to keep track! :confused:

Maybe I'll share that story with you...

:gutter:

DS

Probably not always that common, but we libras get along well with everyone....LOL

I'm a Libra and so is my hubby, and he and I are still crazy about each other after 30 years. I wonder how common it is for spouses to be the same sign?

Swannie

Edited by BurdenedSoul

I am a Scorpio girl, and this is what I found for Scorp to Scorp compatibility:

The relationship between two Scorpio individuals will be a bitter-sweet one. They have the same positive qualities and they share the same negative traits. This love match is bound to have lots of intensity, as neither the individuals is prone to enter into a relationship with shallow feelings. There will be lots and lots of romance in this zodiac match and it could easily result in long-term commitment and marriage. Both of them are extremely passionate about everything in their life and this includes their partner too.

Possessiveness and jealousy are the characteristics traits of the Scorpion and he cannot tolerate sharing something or someone he considers his. Whenever he becomes involved in a relationship, he becomes emotionally much attached, though it may take some time for his partner to realize this. His love is never something that he takes lightly. The compatibility problem with this love match will be that both the individuals are very stubborn and can be very difficult to persuade, especially after they have made up their mind.

If, at such a time, neither of them bends down a little, the clash can turn into something very serious and can even endanger the zodiac match. There may be stormy fights every now and then, but then, the reunions will be just as sizzling too. The love of a Scorpio has as much ardor as his hate. He cannot simply love or hate. He has to love passionate and hate fiercely. The relationship between two Scorpios will either be profoundly fulfilling or extremely devastating. There is no middle ground for these individuals.

Their chemistry will be totally endearing and their union will comprise of strong feelings, desires and emotions. Neither of them is satisfied with moderation in anything, they need to feel extreme emotions all the time. Both of them are extremely dependable and there will never ever be any complaint on the loyalty front. They will love each other, protect each other and fight for each other. However, there may be some problems as far as the long-term compatibility is concerned. But, none of them is so great as to not be cured by conscious efforts.

Ok......better keep me far away from the G Man...we might burn the place down!

[At age thirty-nine, when your progressed Sun moves into Capricorn, you reach a turning point as you start to take a more disciplined, determined, and realistic approach to life.]

In a few more days, Gerry's progressed Sun will be entering in to my sign. Hmmm, very interesting! There is also the suggestion that he might be a "neat freak". So am I, only problem is I hate housework! Welcome to my "world" Gerry! I've been waiting for ya! :kisswink:

D

[At age thirty-nine, when your progressed Sun moves into Capricorn, you reach a turning point as you start to take a more disciplined, determined, and realistic approach to life.]

In a few more days, Gerry's progressed Sun will be entering in to my sign. Hmmm, very interesting! There is also the suggestion that he might be a "neat freak". So am I, only problem is I hate housework! Welcome to my "world" Gerry! I've been waiting for ya! :kisswink:

D

D

He also has a Cap moon. So he is a workoholic and a neat freak!

DS

Edited by DoubleScoop

I can deal with the "workaholic". Gets them out of your hair so you can do your own thing once in a while, right? :music: Actually we might have a little bit of conflict with the neat freak part. I should say I USED to be one but I think when I turned 39, my progressing sun moved in the house of ze pig! :funnyface:

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

:yummy: Yay!!!! Virgos and Scorpios are very compatible!!!! Gerry and I'd would get along fabulously!!!! (only in my dreams of course)... :wuv:

Doublescoop : I have that book where the astro text is listed from on that site with the birthdays

and mine is listed under the love section and also challenging

It depends on the two people though because under Soul Mates it has the birthday listed for someone I know

close to me on for my birthday as being a soulmate and the relationship couldnt be farther from the truth

just wanted to add that note

Does anyone else here know that if you do a soul urge chart or "Draconic" chart as it's known it's supposed to be

your "real" hidden identity. You should try it, it might surprise you. Usually it's the same sign as your 4th house which is

the sign you were conceived under but it could be different

Edited by Guest

Mods please delete.

Thank you, or should I just say

:bump1:

Ren

Edited by DoubleScoop

I wonder how Gerry is doing now with his progressing Sun now that it has entered Capricorn?

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

well he should keep busy this aspect is like a building block and is good for achievements and work in progress and

it seems he is on that track with his new investments and things like that :)