Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
gerrystheman

South African gals greatly appreciate Gerry-but are too shy to say so!

Our hero is not so wellknown here: we get most of the movies, but we have a relatively small population of possible fans. I have a great friend who is just as crazy about him as I am, and we swop pics, stories and generally disgrace ourselves by drooling over our pcs. Anyone else in S Africa who's a GBGal? I just think his career has been managed beautifully; right choices all along, and he is heading straight for the top. He is STAR quality. My husband is half Scottish - aren't i lucky??? but he ain't Gerry..... sigh

GERRYSTHEMAN !!!!!

Welcome to GALS any shy South African fans! When I was first a Gerry fan I met another fan who was from South Africa - she was here in Southern California visiting. I've not heard from her since she returned.

While I'm not South African I work for a company that is owned by someone who came here from South Africa (Johannesburg) 16 years ago, and I have 2 others on my staff, and because of that I've met many other South Africans. But none of them are real Gerry fans, except maybe one of my staff who does think he is pretty hot (but she's mostly a Keith Urban fan).

I hope you are able to touch base with others from your country here.