Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlonde

Mini Walk in Vegas

All across the country SGK sponsors 3 Day walks for the Cure. Anyone interested in a Pre-registration walk?

What if Friday morning we did a GALS walk around the Hilton? A flock of us in our GCF tees, singing randy pub songs, learning the lay out of the hotel, getting to know each other.

My initial thought was down the strip, but I wilt and Susan Sporran suggested we "do" the Hilton instead.

I'm not thinking of this as a fund raiser but a camaraderie builder, with our final destination being the registration tables.

Any walkers???

:woohoo:

:kisswink:

KB

I already told you but I'm in. It's wonderful idea.

Edited by RandomLanda

If I'm able to make it to Vegas then yes. Sounds fun!! :music:

Count me in, I haven't made final plans as to what time I will be getting into Vegas but I should be there earlier in the week!

Jeanette

Woot! I'm in! :dance:

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!

Issy

If I'm able to make it to Vegas I'll gladly throw my hat in! Great idea!

What a great way to start off the convention with a BANG!!!!

Swannie

such a good idea K!!

that is such a great idea!! I probably won't get to Vegas until like 11 though, so I'll probably miss it. *sigh*

WALK? As in one foot in front of the other? Sure, I'm game. However, about half way around, I may have to call a cab!

Sounds like fun! Count me in too! :D

Sounds like fun - count me in - just in case Suzie can I share your cab!

Hugs, Barbara

I am not above borrowing Hotel property for the cause. If necessary we'll commandeer luggage carts.

And I know for a fact that KB commandeers hotel property like a real pro!! (No bench or plant is safe)!! I'd love to join the walk but since Friday morning is "set up" time for me with the raffle and auction stuff I am sure I'll be up to my eyeballs at the time you all are strolling through the hotel!

KB, :D

Could I decorate my luggage cart with streamers and pictures of Gerry? We could make a real parade out of this with floats and funny dressed people with beautiful GALS Support T-shirts on.

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

I'm a sucker for a grand entrance! We have 8 months to plan. You know, I LOVE a good plan. Mwaaaaaah!

I'm a sucker for a grand entrance! We have 8 months to plan. You know, I LOVE a good plan. Mwaaaaaah!

What? You love plans? Nooooooooooooooooo. I'd have never guessed it. :lol:

If you're commandeering luggage carts, you should make an obstacle course. Or maybe a 'treasure' hunt. G related, of course. I can see a finish line with a flat Gerry waiting for you...

Count me in as well. If you were suggesting a run I would have to pass. I gallop not run so no no no. But a walk I'm in!

Cassie

LOL No , no running Cassie. WAY to much bossoms around here.

I tried to load the property map but ended up with a bunch of sympols. If anyone can get that I'd appreciate it. Can't have a plan without a map.

Count me in!!

I hurt my foot recently but I'm thinking it will be ok by then. If not, I'm sure the Hilton has a wheelchair I can decorate! WOOT WOOT!!!

Marianne

Edited by celadon2

Count me in!!

I hurt my foot recently but I'm thinking it will be ok by then. If not, I'm sure the Hilton has a wheelchair I can decorate! WOOT WOOT!!!

Marianne

I'll push you around, mare.