Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlonde

Mini Walk in Vegas

WALK? As in one foot in front of the other? Sure, I'm game. However, about half way around, I may have to call a cab!

DITTO...HERE... :pant: However a walk with my gals sounds like fun...Count me in :wave:

Can you push me around too? Mike :D

Pamela :wuv:

SKWEEEEEEEEEEE!

We have 20 walkers so far!

Are we still planning on doing this?

Are we raising awareness or money, cause if it's money are we getting sponsorship or do we all just buy a new Tee which will raise some funds, how long will it take? do we have a route? and finally.........I'm in :bellydance:

LOL I think its just a solidarity walk

I think I can make it. I'm doing a workshop there and have no idea when that happens.

Cheryl

:vegasbaby:

Get your t-shirts, ladies and be ready to walk.

Yep I'm in. Did I miss a post of what time on Friday?

Thanks!!

well KB said pre-registration. Registration starts at 9am so ummm I think its early LOL

hi Gemstone would like to join in the walk. Were do I sign up?

Can someone find me a golf cart? Maybe even a luggage cart? Oooh, oooh, how about a room service cart???? (Preferably one loaded with Danish and a cup of tea....and me!!)

Hey, I'm old. I gotta take it easy!

Suzie

Details woman! We need details!

Sally and I would like to join in!

Are we raising awareness or money, cause if it's money are we getting sponsorship or do we all just buy a new Tee which will raise some funds, how long will it take? do we have a route? and finally.........I'm in :bellydance:

Snap this is just a camaraderie builder. If you have your GCF tee and want to wear it GREAT! If not, GREAT!

We will meet BEFORE registration on Friday, 8- 8:30 ish. (It's Vegas!! we can just relax on some things) I don't have a course mapped out yet. I will either need to get with the Hotel OR just walk it when I get there. My hope is that this will be a chance for some of us who don't know each other to break the ice before we all dive into the "official" Con activities.

GEMSTONE consider THIS the sign up sheet. And if you don't sign up, you still get to walk. I started this thread to see if there was any interest. So far we have close to 20?? interested. Start poking the others you know I'm excited now and would like to get as many as possible!

Suzie if you need a rolling cart, I'm yer GAL! I have NO moral issues with commandeering Hotel equipment to service the GALS. :cunning:

PS - I'm working on a little song for us to sing too. HEHEHEHE!

:funnyup: no you dont K and I'm your willing accomplice. I can push ya around. wait that didnt sound like i meant it, but *shrugs* works either way :D :dance:

Oh and Im in!

*raises hand timidly* Umm...is there room for one more? I'm not fast, and Suzie, I may have to hop on your cart to catch my breath now and then, but I'm willing, and I can certainly use the exercise!! ~Alison

I'm getting old before I'm old so I can't remember if I said I would do this or not. Put me down please for a walk. I don't need a leash but a kick in the arse from one of you little ladies to get me going will suffice.

Cassie

I'm there!

I'll give ya a piggy back ride if you need me to Suzie -You weigh what -88lbs soaking wet?!

~LOL~

~Bells

Edited by bellawolfe

I think Im on the list too from way back when- so keep me there and will get more info later??

Weeeee only 27 more days.

Annemarie :wave: :dance:

I'll have GCF t-shirts available for sale at the con, so maybe I can arrange something on Thursday for any who'd like to purchase one prior to Friday's walk!! I can have them available in the hospitality suite. Price is $25.

Posted ImagePosted Image (Actual color is a bit darker than it appears)

:hugs:

Katie

I'll have GCF t-shirts available for sale at the con, so maybe I can arrange something on Thursday for any who'd like to purchase one prior to Friday's walk!! I can have them available in the hospitality suite. Price is $25.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/Son...rtWsSmFront.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/Son...WsSmallBack.jpg

Katie

I was just going to ask if I could get a shirt. Thanks Katie. I'll buy one from you there!

Hugs,

Cheryl

I aim to please, Cheryl! :lol:

:kiss: Thanks, dear!

:woohoo:11 DAYS!!! :woohoo:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/Son...rtWsSmFront.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/Son...WsSmallBack.jpg (Actual color is a bit darker than it appears)

Katie

Yeah -- I want another one--- 1 to walk in and 1 to sleep in!!!!!

10 more days!!!!

They are so soft aren't they, Annemarie?

And not so thick that I get hot in it in the middle of the night!

:lol: