Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Cassie

Gerry as a cowboy

I knew it would be hard to accept posting this thread w/out pics but I had to see if I could fish them out somewhere. Keep looking online ladies. You never know, something may turn up. I must see him in his "sexy" cowboy outfit. :yummy:

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

I can't imagine him in a "Woody" outfit (would he even know about Toy Story?), much less that outfit being considered sexy- I guess it doesn't help that the only "Woody" I'd wanna see isn't a doll... :escape: LOL :p

Post Options

I can't imagine him in a "Woody" outfit (would he even know about Toy Story?), much less that outfit being considered sexy- I guess it doesn't help that the only "Woody" I'd wanna see isn't a doll... :escape: LOL :p

Post Options

He lived in Scotland, not Mars. :lol: I'm sure he knows what Toy Story is.

I still think if there were pictures of him we would already have seen them. JMHO.

Lisa

My accountant told me this morning that Gerard was seen leaving Kate Hudson's party with two sexy women - he was marveling at that as most men would, I suppose. I didn't know what I was...upset? Jealous? No, I think I was put off - this poor man can't go anywhere without the press hounding him. Ironic that he left with vampires...LOL

Well, the jig is up, ladies. The picture has been found, and yes, Danielle and I were the sexy vamps leaving with Gerry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...pires-1-1-1.jpg

Edited by discoveringme
Picture changed to link. Exceeded our 250x250 guidelines

two woodys at kates party... i suppose its possible....camera angles play games... especially cell phone cameras.... doubt there were too many cameras inside the house, its not a public forum, just friends invited, so i cant imagine too many pics showing up... some will drizzle in

I still wonder about this because I've been all over the internet and not only no pics but no mention of his name that he was even there except for that one story....but it was only mentioned there! I mean they have a whole line of names on the link that Bailey just posted....anybody see Gerrys name anywhere? Like I said ....I gotta see it to believe it!

:wave: Frannie

I totally agree Frannie. Gawd knows we can't believe everything reported in the tabloids. Most of the time it's blown out of proportion for no other purpose than to sell magazines. It makes me mad! :(

It sure would be fun to see Gerry dressed as a cowboy . . . always did love those cowboys when I was growing up.

beejay

Oh yeah...don't get me wrong..I would love nothing more to see him as a cowboy! I'm still hoping.......P-I-C-S!!!!

:wave: Frannie

I'm not so sure we could handle seeing pics of Gerry as a sexy cowboy. I think ovaries and hearts would be exploding all over the world if those pics got out to the public.

I think I would actually cry. :lol:

it really isnt only at one place, its reported all over, although having said that, the reports all are written the same, so it could be them just taking the first report and re-reporting ?? who knows... i dont necessarily believe the two vamps thing.... i do think he was there, too much info out there for it to not have been him..just my opinion though :wave: like i said, this wasnt a public night club, this was her house, and the general public and paps wernt invited, its doubtful courtney cox was taking pics of gerry with her cell phone and then givin them to the paps outside... :spit:

I said it too quite a few posts ago that this was a private party and papz gate crashed and were not invited so people were not going out of their way to be photographed. Personally speaking if he did go as Woody I think he would get the p**s ripped out of him but i guess that is what Halloween is all about - fun - but if they reported him as being a sexy cowboy then sorry the costume of Woody is very obvious in my opinion so I'd expect them to say he came as Woody. I do not think any pics will surface unless people were taking private pics and decide to give them to the razzi sites.

I think you will all be waiting a long time and btw I am sure X17 was the site that had the pics first and they said the party was Friday night not Saturday.

Moira

Gerry dressed up as a cowboy??? :bouncydrool: And there are no pictures??? :gah:

I for one would love to see this but then again...."seeing is believing" ....the tabloids have a field day wherever Gerry's name is mentioned.! :lalala:

I THINK THE ONLY REASON THERE WERE PICTURES AT ALL IS BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE SMOKING OUTSIDE AND AS GERRY HAS STOPPED, NO PICTURE.

I AGREE THAT WE MAY NEVER SEE ANY OF HIS COWBOY PHOTOS. THE LAST THING ANYONE AT THAT PARTY WILL DO IS SUPPLY TO PAPS WITH PICTURES. THEY'D NEVER BE INVITED AGAIN.

JUST MY OPINION.

LYN

I like the idea of dressed all in black, black jeans, black leather vest, black cowboy boots, black shirt with top 3 (4,5) buttons of shirt undone...six gun on his hip...

:whome2: THIS SHIRT!

There is NO way I see him dressed as Woody. Love the movie but ....

A HOT COWBOY???!!!!! All I can picture are those jeans...and maybe a plaid shirt..all tight and such....

Oh...my.... :thud:

Don't forget ladies .... a future Evil Twins project is called "The Hanging Tale" and is a comedy western drama ....

so you may very well get your wish eventually. :thud:

Hey maybe he was there touting for business and funding for The Hanging Tale and decided to turn up in actual costume and all those women lined up to talk with him were actual potential business associates :funnyup:

Moira