Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Gerry Duty

10/31 - Gerry on WMMR-FM Preston and Steve show

A really nice little Halloween pressie, just hope we can get it here at GALS later today. Right

now I am off to RNR--our first showing is at 1pm, and I am gonna be there!

Always good to hear Gerry's voice--something to look forward to (I hope.)

Judy

Barb

Will you be able to get it into multimedia for those of us who might not be able to hear it on the station's own site?

;)

You can count on it!

Hugs,

Barb

Thank you. Always appreciated ... you know that. :kiss:

Ok I got the scoop from the horses mouth sort of!! Gerry was in WMMR (Philly Radio Station) this morning and was talking about Rocknrolla and he mentioned LAC. He said he would be in Philly very soon and would stop by the radio station. I almost wrecked my car when I was driving to work when they announced "coming up Gerard Butler." So I ran into work and tried my best to get the radion station, luckily it decided to come in today, normally I cannot get the signal. This building sucks with radio signal.

Back to Gerry......He was talking about the Phillies, Hagas (sp?), LAC, RocknRolla, and of course Gerry being Gerry he spilled his soda while doing the interview and in the middle of the interview he goes "crap I spilled my soda" then carries on. He almost went to the Phillies game but he couldn't make it. He also was asked about the women he was linked to and he said "I just have to laugh about it, thats all I can do." He went on to say that he did have dinner with Jennifer Aniston, an agent, and the paps but all that was reported was his dinner with Jennifer. They had dinner to discuss a future project.

Being a Philly radio station, before they brought Gerry on they were talking about excuses to call out of work to go to the parade today. The host said "well you could have Gerard Butler call in and yell at your boss", this leads to Gerry coming on and saying "Hi this is Gerard Butler, John Smith cannot come into work today because he s*** his pants!" Of course this was in his Spartan voice. Of course being live radio they had to scramble to bleep it out.

Gotta love our Gerry keeping everyone on their toes! The man can talk alot in 5 minutes! Once/if its available online via wmmr.com's website I will provide the link.

I am bouncing off the walls, my Friday better fly by now!

GO SEE ROCKNROLLA!!!!

I have to admit it. This is the only place I get my Gerry news.

:tantrum: Gerry Damn it! Ellen, The View, Reggies and Kelly. Come on! :wuv:

For now I will love the gals to death for keeping me posted on your up coming events.

I don't read the mags or see any late night shows.

So thank you for posting all the news here gals! :wave:

Sounds like he's keeping busy.

It's ironic how I can access this page at work but I cannot access WMMR due to it being considered a threat to AIG's security. I am in no means complaining lol just ironic.

1 hour and counting then I am free!

Thanks for posting this! :) I can't wait to hear the audio clip!

Happy Halloween everyone! :wave:

Moira, Thanks for the link! Great interview! He cracks me up.

Thank you Moira. Is there any way of downloading this please? It plays on QuickTime for me but I can't save it.

edited to add:

I answered my own question! I managed to save the broadcast by right clicking on the link and saving. It downloaded in .wmv format.

Edited by patsyb

I know Becozy posted this link in a new thread so she maybe has a way of downloading it - if there's a way she will find it.

Moira

Ok I got the scoop from the horses mouth sort of!! Gerry was in WMMR (Philly Radio Station) this morning and was talking about Rocknrolla and he mentioned LAC. He said he would be in Philly very soon and would stop by the radio station. I almost wrecked my car when I was driving to work when they announced "coming up Gerard Butler." So I ran into work and tried my best to get the radion station, luckily it decided to come in today, normally I cannot get the signal. This building sucks with radio signal.

Back to Gerry......He was talking about the Phillies, Hagas (sp?), LAC, RocknRolla, and of course Gerry being Gerry he spilled his soda while doing the interview and in the middle of the interview he goes "crap I spilled my soda" then carries on. He almost went to the Phillies game but he couldn't make it. He also was asked about the women he was linked to and he said "I just have to laugh about it, thats all I can do." He went on to say that he did have dinner with Jennifer Aniston, an agent, and the paps but all that was reported was his dinner with Jennifer. They had dinner to discuss a future project.

Being a Philly radio station, before they brought Gerry on they were talking about excuses to call out of work to go to the parade today. The host said "well you could have Gerard Butler call in and yell at your boss", this leads to Gerry coming on and saying "Hi this is Gerard Butler, John Smith cannot come into work today because he s*** his pants!" Of course this was in his Spartan voice. Of course being live radio they had to scramble to bleep it out.

Gotta love our Gerry keeping everyone on their toes! The man can talk alot in 5 minutes! Once/if its available online via wmmr.com's website I will provide the link.

I am bouncing off the walls, my Friday better fly by now!

GO SEE ROCKNROLLA!!!!

My next question is: How does someone cut the audio down so it will just say his Spartan line so it can be a ring tone?

Is that possible?

Cannot wait to download that podcast to my ipod!!! It was really nice to hear his voice that early in the am, if he was in California that means he was up at 5 am! I am so excited, to hear his voice, live and then get to see him on the big screen all in one weekend!!!

Thanks Gerry Duty! I could really tell how excited you were when you posted this. I probably would have run off the road

in my car (LOL).

I didn't know you could download these interviews to your ipod! I've downloaded podcasts from I-Tunes before, (300/RNR scenes)

but not anything else. Does it give you that option when you listen to the interview?

Looks like a road trip to Philly is coming up soon!! :)

Keep me posted

Ronnie

My next question is: How does someone cut the audio down so it will just say his Spartan line so it can be a ring tone?

Is that possible?

I hope it's possible because I want it too!!!! :yay:

Hey y'all,

I have a problem in that I listened to the 10.31 feed from the radio show and they said Gerry would be "on tomorrow"? Did I listen to the wrong feed? If any of you can help - that would be great. Plus if you know the approx time he comes on it would be v v v v v helpful too!

TMcL

Thanks!

The podcast is now available for download here.

OK, I click on this...but what do I do after that? I clicked on the October 31st. podcast. There's no

mention of Gerry. Do I need to download something on my pc to hear this? Usually I can hear the

audio of radio interviews...help!

Did you click on the podcast dated November 1?

Yes...but it says something about it being incompatible...it wants to download an mp3 file.

Can't I just listen to this interview like the Baltazar one? Seems this one is giving me some

trouble.

I'd also like to know how to download them to my ipod if that's possible.

Thanks!

Ronnie

It worked for me, you have to click on the Pod button to the left of the Daily Feed. Once you click on it, it will open the real time. He is such a great guy!!! AWESOME job Gerry!!!! Cannot wait to know you are in Philly!