Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Catwoman

Just saw RNR

Loved this film, only seen it the once as yet but LOVED every minute of it..and no it has Nothing at all to do with the fact that 2 yes 2 of my favourite men star in it..Gerry of course but along side him is the WONDERFUL, talented and heartstoppingly GORGEOUS Tom Hardy, watch out for him ladies .. WOW!! :drool1::pant::yummy:

ps Tom Hardy...Handsome Bob (aint that the truth)

Edited by mrs presley

I never saw this movie in the theatres but bought it when it came out on DVD and have watched it about ten times. Next to Gamer and Law Abiding Citizens its one of my all time favourites. I love Guy Ritchie films and so happy that Gerry is in this one! The plot is fantastic. The rest of the cast are awesome too. I really hope they make a sequel although I'm not sure if that's on the cards.

10/10 from me

I loved the car stealing scene, too...and the scene where Handsome Bob tells OneTwo how he REALLY feels about him. Gerry is so funny in his outburst...and then "what is it that you want to do to me?"

(And then the subsequent revelation about the answer. Gerry's face in that quick flash is PRICELESS!)

I liked RnR much better the second time I saw it. I wondered if the poor draw was due to the title at least in the US. I remember a young person saying they expected much more music due to the name. They tried to explain RnR in ads but maybe some didn't pay attention. I thought it was very well done. It was my kind of a crime movie since it implied most of the gore but didn't show much. It also showed some of their lives not related to crime. I liked it and still do. I too, wish they would make a sequel. Wish the box office had been better.

I love the scene when he's running down the train tracks! He really has a great talent for comedy. I LOVE this movie too. Guy Ritchie is very underrated as a Director. I wish more people could have seen this movie. It really didn't get much publicity here in the US. Oh well, I ENJOYED IT!

Joanie :wave:

I love the scene when he's running down the train tracks! He really has a great talent for comedy. I LOVE this movie too. Guy Ritchie is very underrated as a Director. I wish more people could have seen this movie. It really didn't get much publicity here in the US. Oh well, I ENJOYED IT!

Joanie :wave:

Here's to hoping that the success of Sherlock Holmes will lead people to discovery of his other films such as this.

I really enjoyed the uniqueness and unpredictability of this movie, and of course Gerry. I too love the train track scenes. Gerry's expressions are priceless.

I loved the car stealing scene, too...and the scene where Handsome Bob tells OneTwo how he REALLY feels about him. Gerry is so funny in his outburst...and then "what is it that you want to do to me?"

(And then the subsequent revelation about the answer. Gerry's face in that quick flash is PRICELESS!)

I didn't hear HB answer to One-Two's question, I guess I was so laughing at One - Two's facial expression as he asked. I always skip over the non-Gerry scenes.

Favorite scenes, in no particular order:

1. One-Two pulls down jeans and moons friends

2. One-Two finds out Handsome Bob is gay.

3. One-Two and Stella dancing (Gerry is such a cute dork)

4. One-Two and the black dude (I know it starts with an M) robbing the other two guys. (Gerry's naughty laugh and the way he casually says "F**K OFF!")

5. One-two and the black dude discussing handsome bob's gayness.

6. When One-two tells Stella about the not-so-easy heist(the sly grin when he watches Stella lick the whip cream off her finger and the sexual gesture one-two gives to the Russian)

7. When One-two wants to be dropped off and HB asks if he can come

8. The end credits when it shows more of O-T and HB slow dancing