Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dane

2006 interview

dane need help gals

I don't remember where to find the 2006(could be wrong about the year) interview with Gerry. The one where he tells about just getting Lolita?

can it be downloaded to Ipod nano?

how do I do that?

Dane :kisswink:

Gerry talked about getting Lolita for the first time at the GALS Convention 2006...

I'm not sure which of the video segments it might be contained within, but maybe you could search there! Vegas - June 2006

ill look in my files...i have it on my ipod... when i download audio files i have it automatically load to my itunes, but all you would have to do is save it to your desktop, then drag and drop into itunes...

its a radio interview...in my itunes its a file marked 46397 7:12 mins long..if that helps... its a 2 part interview, but the part with him talking about lolita is this file... it starts out with the woman interviewer saying "this film version of beowulf is a little bit ...." and gerry satrts talking about lolita at the 5:20 mark...with him saying .."oh god my little puppy just ate my cigarette, i just got a little puppy..."

hope this helps you...

Edited by nance

Thanks nance

I found it on my computer but I could not get it on the Ipod at first, but now it's there. Love that interview. I knew I had it somewhere :pointy:

Dane :wuv: