Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Gerry's Performance in R&R

This movie is one of my favorite Gerry movies at the moment.I watched it a few times and I love the scenes with him and the Wild Bunch esp him and Handsome Bob.Tom Hardy is a doll.The movie was well cast in my opinion and well acted.Tom Wilkinson is one of my favorite actors and I love Jeremy Piven.I loved Gerry's hair and clothes.The man even has a perfect hairline for crying out loud.My fav scenes was the one were Gerry was in the restauarant with Thandie and the look on his face when she pulled her finger out of her mouth was priceless.I also liked the scene where he told Handsome Bob he was"scary good at that"when he purred in the phone and then hit him in the head that was amusing.Last but not least was the dance scene.I don't know if he had to practice much but ole boy has some rhythm.That was thoroughly enjoyable to watch.The music was great too..I love that song by the Clash now so I'll be checking them out.

This movie is one of my favorite Gerry movies at the moment.I watched it a few times and I love the scenes with him and the Wild Bunch esp him and Handsome Bob.Tom Hardy is a doll.The movie was well cast in my opinion and well acted.Tom Wilkinson is one of my favorite actors and I love Jeremy Piven.I loved Gerry's hair and clothes.The man even has a perfect hairline for crying out loud.My fav scenes was the one were Gerry was in the restauarant with Thandie and the look on his face when she pulled her finger out of her mouth was priceless.I also liked the scene where he told Handsome Bob he was"scary good at that"when he purred in the phone and then hit him in the head that was amusing.Last but not least was the dance scene.I don't know if he had to practice much but ole boy has some rhythm.That was thoroughly enjoyable to watch.The music was great too..I love that song by the Clash now so I'll be checking them out.

This is a great soundtrack DQ

Ren

I loved Gerry's dance scene with Thandy! They say you can always tell how well a man__________by the way he dances. OK, so I made that up! It's late and the Sex Pass thread got to me!

D

I bought RnR today!!!!! It was brilliant!!! Jerry was soo good in it...very funny...(kinky too? lol).....

I said it before in this thread, I love This movie and Gerry's performance!

He's so much like the real Gerry, funny, smart and sexy! Love the dance scene with Thandie and the funny one with Handsome Bob.

They both crack me up.

I also have the soundtrack from RNR and it's really kick Arse! Love the out takes from the film between songs. In one out take it says...

One Two... "Mumbles, there's something about Bob that I don't think you know." Mumbles..."What's that then? That he's a puff?"

One Two..."How the Fook did you know that!" Mumbles..."Come on everyone know that's he's a flammer . You're the only one that doesn't know. He likes the boy's. It's sausage and beans for him all night mate"

Cheryl

I loved the Clash since high school. I have that song and most all of them if you want let me know I can upload them for you