Gerard Butler GALS

A Very Heartfelt Thank You

Dr. Em

GALS~

I have been incommunicado for about a week now as my mother has been staying at my home, so I apologize for my lack of attention to the site and to you wonderful women. I will be out-of-town for the weekend as well, so please forgive my extended absence.

I am feeling extremely humbled right now as I just went to my mailbox and found a plethora of goodies for Tierney and myself. You GALS are truly the best of the best and I can’t believe I have been so blessed to know each of you in this somewhat limited capacity and to consider you all my friends.

My Christmas cards will be arriving late as we have had some serious family issues going on right now, but rest assured I will be sending them out.

I also wanted to thank you all for your generosity to the GALS Charity. I am again humbled at the outpouring of support for this wonderful organization. You women epitomize the true Holiday spirit.

Again, thank you GALS for being the amazing, warm, wonderful women you all are and for adding so much joy to my life.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

You are a dear, dear woman, Dr. Em!!

You started this wonderful site full of kindness, light and joy, friendship and support. :butterfly: You make each member feel welcome and consider ideas and suggestions with open mind and heart!

It's no wonder we love you!! :hearts:

We miss you lots when you're not here to play and to chat with, but we understand, too!! :rose:

All the best on the things you need to get done ~ and happiness and love to you for Christmas and the New Year!!

And we'll love a card whenever...and if they don't get 'done', don't stress! We know you care! ::D:

Hugs,

Barbara :kisswink:

Dr Em,

We love you too! I hope your holiday is beautiful and you find some time for yourself!

Your a special and classy lady. Tierney is a lovely sweet person.

Be well and Happy Holidays!

Carrie

:rose:

Website Momma.

All my Christmas cards are going to be late, too! ::D:

We don't talk a whole lot on the phone, but when we do I ALWAYS feel better.

I'm wild, crazy and insane, but to be honest, I have never been comfortable talking on the

phone. But your kind and motherly manner always wraps me in a comfy blanket and makes things better.

You have your very own penthouse in my heart, girl.

And every time I hear from you, or see you online, it's like you're home. :kisswink:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Dr. Em. -

Hello woman!

I know what you mean! Every day I'm amazed at not only what we can do (so much talent), but what we find ourselves volunteering to do, what we rise to the occasion to do, what we do for each other with no personal return. Not only the charity, but all of the girls here (including the wonderful admins!) give freely of their time and their minds and personalities on a daily basis. We support each other, and we're glad to be able to have the chance to do so!

I love ya! We're pulling for you with family problems, and we're probably all going to be a little less present during the holidays, so don't feel bad. Just have good days with the family when you can. You have made each and every one of us feel welcome, important, and included. I can't thank you enough, and I love talking with you!

Thank YOU!!!!

Jen

Merry Christmas Dr. Em and lil miss "T", one of these days I swear I'm driving down to Poky and taking you out for lunch!!!, Untill then you should know that you give us our cards everyday, this site that you founded is the most wonderful present we could ever have asked for!! The loving and thoughtful way that you run it, well it gives all of us slightly naughty Gals a place to come and play, meet more fun people, and even vent when we need too! :kisswink: So Thank-you very much for everything you do and have become to all of us!!

This goes out to all of our MODS too! You all mean the world to me!! So please have a great holiday!!

(((HUGS))) Toni

Hey Toni ~

I have Monday off. Tierney and I would love to meet you! Shoot me a PM and see if Chris wants to join us!

Thanks for all you GALS being the wonderful women you are. I :hearts: you all!

Cards should be going out soon. Sorry to be such a loser!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Loser.... :funnyface::lalala: :lalala: I will not listen to that stuff.... :funnyface::lalala: :lalala:

How about lover instead.... You love Tierney, your family, your friend, Gerry, us GALS *put list in any order you wish* :rose: to a beautiful, loving, creative, one-of-a-kind women we GALS have had the blessing and lucky pleasure to meet and know. Here are some Gerry pictures just for you.... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image and finallly the King himself :leo::leo::leo: :inlove: