Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

11/6 - Out and About in Philly

from: http://www.philly.com/dailynews/features/c...uce_wallet.html

By Dan Gross

Philadelphia Daily News

* "300" star Gerard Butler and a few

friends went for burgers at Rouge (205 S. 18th) Monday night. The actor, who can be seen in Guy Ritchie's new movie "RockNRolla," is in town to shoot "Law Abiding Citizen," which co-stars Jamie Foxx.

:fook: The man is in Philly! I was there last night crap, crap, crap, wonder if he was at the concert. Now I have to start hanging in Philly lol!

Thanks Barb!

Well, most everywhere Gerry is these days, some of you are always not too far from him. I feel like I'm a million miles from anywhere and the closest I'll get to Gerry, as of lately, is when he flies over my state at 35,000 feet!

D

I've always loved Philly....have a cousin who lives in Media, PA....hummm. :lmao:

Ok I figured why not email the writer and see what his input is, so I sent this email:

"Dan, I need your help or guidance lol. I read your article regarding Gerard Butler being in town, I have to ask how do you find these things out. I knew he was going to be here for LAC but that doesnt start filming until December.

Do you have any info on where they are filming at. I know, I know, you probably can't tell me anything but its worth asking.

Thanks,

Jeanette"

and his response was:

"Shooting has not yet started. When I have more info I will report it. I believe they are in pre-production now which is location scouting, rehearsals, etc. Keep reading, Loretta. Thanks...Dan"

I guess this means we have to start reading his posts to keep up with what's happening.

Jeanette

Anyone watch Parking Wars that takes place in Philly? I'll have to keep watching to see if they catch him with a parking violation. lol Eh...he probably has a driver...so chances are slim.

Filming starts in December, correct?

He is there early. I cannot wait to see pictures of him all bundled up in warm clothes..YUMMY!

Well, I was only kidding....I'm too far away from Philly......

And I'm sure that's his whole motive Jeanette....keep you coming back that way...lol

I'm betting Gerry is going to try and get some Gerry time with a run or biking. I see Pinelands National Reserve is a bit away. I'm up North in Pennsylvania so someone go to Pinelands and bump into him!

:)

{See Gerry everyone loves you here. Just hearing you're in the area puts a smile on everyone face. Well except GerryDuty who needs to get back in state.}

Maybe we should knit him a scarf for Christmas to wrap around that beautiful neck of his while he's there! Anyone knit?

D

Quick gals the bus to Philly is about to leave........

Did you say search him. Yes, please let me, every beautiful inch of him.

Slaps self in face and calls self delinquent.

Sorry, I lost my sense of decency there for a moment. I'm fully collected now. I'm calm once again.

Oh, who am I kidding? Never will be again. Thank God. I'm fully happy to remain with GALS for the rest of my days, and nights. What a wonderful disease. Who knew having a contageous disease could be so much fun and make you feel so GREAT? There should be far more diseases like GALS!! Of course, that can't be because there is only one Gerry. Oh well, I just feel sorry for all the unknowing women who don't have it, yet. I'm sure many more will join our ranks in the future.

Love him ABSOLUTELY!!

:yummy:

Quick gals the bus to Philly is about to leave........

Did you say search him. Yes, please let me, every beautiful inch of him.

Slaps self in face and calls self delinquent.

Sorry, I lost my sense of decency there for a moment. I'm fully collected now. I'm calm once again.

Oh, who am I kidding? Never will be again. Thank God. I'm fully happy to remain with GALS for the rest of my days, and nights. What a wonderful disease. Who knew having a contageous disease could be so much fun and make you feel so GREAT? There should be far more diseases like GALS!! Of course, that can't be because there is only one Gerry. Oh well, I just feel sorry for all the unknowing women who don't have it, yet. I'm sure many more will join our ranks in the future.

Love him ABSOLUTELY!!

I am with you Terry.....want everyone to have the Gerry disease with us.

Sometimes it's great to be an East Coast Gal! :pointy:

Cinder

:hmm:Sometimes? Cinder...

You know we enjoy being the Ladies of the Atlatic. :highfive:

Miss you! Wish you (and Gerry) were joining us tomorrow!

:yay: - very excited to hear that filming is going to start soon.

LAC sounds verra interesting.

WK/mb

I love being an East Coast Gal..but I'm still in the wrong state! A few of my friends live there though. ;)

And..Boo, I LOVE PARKING WARS!!

Good! I hope this means that LAC will start filming soon. I'm excited for him.

Damn, Nan! You just missed him! Posted Image

Thanks for the info!

Lisa

Maybe we should knit him a scarf for Christmas to wrap around that beautiful neck of his while he's there! Anyone knit?

D

:wave: I could make him a scarf!

:tissues: But my ignorance of Gerry has gotten the better of me.

:tantrum: I don't know his favorite color!

Well, Gerry's favorite color is green... It is nice being on the east coast...maybe Gerry will be staying in his loft in NYC in between scouting out locations, etc. He could easily make the commute from NYC to Philly. Us east coasters have a good friend who works in Philly...will be awaiting her reports.

:yay::wuv:

Well, don't feel too sorry for my geographic location. Being in the middle puts me at least the same distance from either coast plus it's only 25,000 frequent flyer points roundtrip on Midwest and there are plenty of them in the "bank"! And they have warm chocolate chip cookies! Maybe as long as gas prices stay down, I'll just jump in my Jeep and take a little road trip! Nah, flying's still cheaper! LOL!

D

darn I miss him coming and going I am 90 miles from New Orleans didn 't know about Dracula at the time. Now I wish I was back in NJ living so I could go to PHilly. I have been to the Poconos. darn darn :tantrum: we don't have any pics.? or did I miss them Raina Snow oh Cinderella I love everything about your siggy and avatar and trading card. its so pretty

Well I guess he may be loathed to go to Rouge again unless the burgers are too good to miss. Any bets that place will be stalked out by local Gerry fans on the hope he may come back. Lets hope he has a hassle free stay when he is in Philadelphia. It must be hard if you know he is filming close by and you want to stop by just incase you catch a glimpse or better. I know Gerry has had alot of problems with over excited fans show up where he is filming or worse finds out where he stays so here's hoping we don't hear any horror stories

this time.

I hope some of you Philly Gals bump into him unexpectedly as that is the best surprise of all.

Moira

It must be hard if you know he is filming close by and you want to stop by just incase you catch a glimpse or better. I know Gerry has had alot of problems with over excited fans show up where he is filming or worse finds out where he stays so here's hoping we don't hear any horror stories

this time.

I hope some of you Philly Gals bump into him unexpectedly as that is the best surprise of all.

Moira

I live in NJ and was thinking about going down to Philly one day once filming starts. If some of the other GALS are meeting

there sometime, I think I would do it. So for those who are thinking of it, please keep me in the loop! I'm not sure how I

would feel about hanging around where he is filming..I respect the fact that he is working...and I'm not one to hang out at a

hotel to wait for him to come in or out..so to just "run into Gerry" wouldn't be easy...unless my name was Moira! LOL!

If he has an interview at a radio station or tv studio down there, that would probably be a good opportunity to see him.

On the one hand I feel like you have to take advantage of an opportunity if you would like to see/meet Gerry. On the other

hand, I respect his privacy....

Ronnie