Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

11/6 - Out and About in Philly

Oh shoot!! :tantrum: Just when Lisa and I get to be in L.A., he's in Philly!! :lol: Just kidding! :)

I'm happy LAC is finally on it's way! I wish him and the entire production team lots of success! :wave:

Guess who is in Philly today? ... downtown Philly.... NanLynn. She sent me an email this morning telling me where she was and asked what was going on. I told her Gerry was in Philly....hummmm...haven't heard from her the rest of the day....lol

This is sooooo cool!

Philly is 2 1/2 hrs as the crow flies! (what does that mean, anyway!) lol

Hey Marg :wave: , care to go on another road trip with me?!?!

Marianne

I can see it now....

Newsflash : Actor Gerard Butler abducted by female truck driver in downtown Philadelphia.

:lol:

Just joking Nan if you read this! :funnyface:

Edited by GreenEyes

This is sooooo cool!

Marianne

Can I join you? You can pick me up on Rt 80 on your way down!! LOL!

This is sooooo cool!

Marianne

Can I join you? You can pick me up on Rt 80 on your way down!! LOL!

You Got It !!! :pointy:

As the "crow flies" means if you cut a straight line there. By highway and road, it would take longer.

D

This is sooooo cool!

Marianne

Hi Marianne...I'd love to go on a road trip with you! Ronnie (Summer Lass) could come with us...she lives in Stanhope. That would be so much fun! Just as long as we don't have problems like we did at the Bash 2 years ago...ha, ha!

Marg

:yay:

I can see it now....

Newsflash : Actor Gerard Butler abducted by female truck driver in downtown Philadelphia.

Danie, I told Nan what you said and here is her reply:

Tell Danie that would have been true if I found him!! *LOL*

You would have seen me on the news being filmed by a helicopter as the cops chase me down the road!

I keep trying to find him on the road in LA so I could run him off the road... Then pull over... Apologize profusely... Then lure him into the truck by promising to take him to the next exit.

My only problem would convencing Randy that this would be a good idea... If I ask really nice he might go for it... I hope. *evil grin*

Hugs,

Nan

LOL...

hugs,

Sue

I know who I'm going to visit in NJ!!! :kisswink: I WISH! Philly is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG city but I'm sure someone will know where they are going to be filming! I'd click my heels together but I'd only end up in Kansas! ;)

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I can see it now....

Danie, I told Nan what you said and here is her reply:

Tell Danie that would have been true if I found him!! *LOL*

You would have seen me on the news being filmed by a helicopter as the cops chase me down the road!

I keep trying to find him on the road in LA so I could run him off the road... Then pull over... Apologize profusely... Then lure him into the truck by promising to take him to the next exit.

My only problem would convencing Randy that this would be a good idea... If I ask really nice he might go for it... I hope. *evil grin*

Hugs,

Nan

LOL...

hugs,

Sue

:funnyup:

My daughter went on a field trip to Philly for her US Cultures Class. She says, if you want to go mom I'll show you all the cool places and maybe we'll run into him.

I thought that was so cute! She's starting those teen years. I'm surprised she wants anything to do with mom now.

:)

See that is the problem with trying to "bump" into him, he never stays in one place long enough lol!

According to the 'latest' he was back in LA for the Lakeshore Entertainment party at the American FilmMarket here

Philly is one of my old stomping grounds (anyone street race on Front St.??)

Anywhat...when they start filming in December, those of us in the DELMARVA area, let's pool our money, rent a bus and head up/over there. Guaranteed they will probably use the historical sites and buildings down in the financial district. I even know where the best parking garages are located.

Anyone up for a

ROAD TRIP????

Edited by Catwoman

This is sooooo cool!

Marianne

Hi Marianne...I'd love to go on a road trip with you! Ronnie (Summer Lass) could come with us...she lives in Stanhope. That would be so much fun! Just as long as we don't have problems like we did at the Bash 2 years ago...ha, ha!

Marg

:yay:

Maybe I'll meet up with you all, in Philly. I just remembered, I have some family and old friends to visit there..........REALLY!!!

:D

Edited by Emily Bronte

ahh! dont you hate the little snippets they put in magazines and newspapers wihtout adding photos

so frustrating! thanks 4 sharing the info though :)

How about any action in the deep south. there's lots of love for Gerry in MS. I mean we didn't get the reputation for being the heavest people in the states for nothing. We got your lovin here Gerry and all the sweet tea you can handle HaHA HAHAHAHAHAH :wuv::funnyup:

HI GALS!!!!!!!!

It has been ages since I posted here, sorry for that.

I envy you a weebit.Because I might never ever meet Gerry.

I am on the other side of the big pond and he never ever been here,I wish he would.

There is no news about him either, as if he doesnt excists.

I was hoping he would come over to do the RockNrolla premiere here.

Or a interview, but none of that.

Most actorst love our city but maybe he is not very interested in Europe, at least not my country.

Cant blame him, it always rains here,LOL.

Only thing I can keep trying is to save money to get a ticket to Scotland and who know I might bump into him.

All I would love is just one picture or an authograph.

I am not a celeb hunter but just would like to see him up close and personal.

I was lucky enough to see RockNRolla and loved every single bit of it, I laughed and had a great time.

Maybe I win a jackpot and could meet not only gerry but some of you ladies in the States.

Huggles

Ditto on no Philly pics. I feel Gerry will be very happy filming in that city, great people, great food (Italian) center city, culture abounds. great universities everywhere you look. Gerry can do "Rocky" on the steps of the Pa. museum of Art my favorite. I think GB is an east coast kind of guy and even a northeast kind of guy with mini trips to Miami. I have alerted my Philly family that are in "show business". I have fantastic vibes on the LAC shoot. The energy is intensifying. Good luck to all involved.

Philly is one of my old stomping grounds (anyone street race on Front St.??)

Anywhat...when they start filming in December, those of us in the DELMARVA area, let's pool our money, rent a bus and head up/over there. Guaranteed they will probably use the historical sites and buildings down in the financial district. I even know where the best parking garages are located.

Anyone up for a

ROAD TRIP????

Drag Racing on Front Street - Ha! I blew the rods out of my 69 Chevy Chevelle on Front Street! Course I also came home with 6 pinks......

So from what I understand he's filming in City Hall and Holmesburg Prison? I've already spoken with a friend of mine at City Hall and warned him if he doesn't let me know when it's being done - I will haunt him. When Denzel Washington was filming Philadelphia - we met him!

Annie

Someone please keep the Delawarean in the loop! I have no connections in Philly! :fook:

Maybe we should knit him a scarf for Christmas to wrap around that beautiful neck of his while he's there! Anyone knit?

D

I don't knit but I crochet a mean scarf..................

Maybe we should knit him a scarf for Christmas to wrap around that beautiful neck of his while he's there! Anyone knit?

D

I don't knit but I crochet a mean scarf..................

Hi! ImproperBostonian! :wave:

Glad to see you back and posting!