Gerard Butler GALS

Lakeshore Entertainment Party

RamsayGirl

I have a question about Wire Image photos, are sites allowed to post them in galleries or can they be in threads, I know that wire image can get all crazy and such about their pics, so I'm wondering if those pics can go in the gallery or do they have to stay in the threads.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, I've always wondered because I know Wire Image can be tough with their pics.

Thank you Landa!!

I'm just wondering if Wire Image is as nutsy as Men's Health can be about it's pictures, but if Getty had them, I'm guessing it's okay.

Wow . . . our man gets around. These were just yesterday in Santa Monica? Wasn't he just in Philly day before yesterday? I hope he gets some rest soon before filming begins.

Complaining over . . . he looks great! :wuv: Thanks for those, RamseyGirl and Landa, as always!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

These pictures were posted on WireImage yesterday, but I believe the party was ON November 1st. I think he'll be on the east coast for some time now.

These pictures were posted on WireImage yesterday, but I believe the party was ON November 1st. I think he'll be on the east coast for some time now.

Hmmm....

very unusual for Wire Image to have incorrect info.

Edited: removed previous link to 2007 info

GB.net has pics from the Lakeshore party and it says it was from the 1st. Same outfit too. That's where I got it from

Edited by MareksLadyD

unless GB.Net have updated their info I have just had a look and the pics are in their gallery under parties and have dated it 11/6. Wireimage and Getty are normally bang up to date with photo stuff so can't imagine they would wait 6 days to both put on their sites.

Moira

they must have changed it, this morning it said Nov. 1. I found where my mistake was. My Bad. lol

Edited by MareksLadyD